William, Harry, their Girlfriends and the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see funny things. There was the time when Chelsy was ,,bad girl" and Kate was the lovely one. Now is different: Chelsy is great, Kate is cold, "trying too hard to be royal" one. Press don't know what to choose.

However I wonder where the truth is? I hope the girls are nice and press needs news and scandals.

Seems to me the press is conjuring up something over nothing....time will tell about Kate & Chelsea's relationship or friendship. If it lasts with wills & harry, then the two girlfriends will be friends, because we all know how close william and harry are...

The press has always tried to push royals against each other. Reminds me of the silly stories about Bea snubbing Pippa in a fashion show. I doubt any of these is true. Perhaps Kate and Chelsy aren't the best of friends... but that doesn't make them enemies. I think they're amicable at the very least.

I see funny things. There was the time when Chelsy was ,,bad girl" and Kate was the lovely one. Now is different: Chelsy is great, Kate is cold, "trying too hard to be royal" one. Press don't know what to choose.

However I wonder where the truth is? I hope the girls are nice and press needs news and scandals.

Quite right, though Kate & Chelsy being friends does not sell stories!

I don't see why they have to be friends anyway. Right now they are just two independent young women dating brothers.:flowers:

I don't see why they have to be friends anyway. Right now they are just two independent young women dating brothers.:flowers:

No K&C don't have to be friends, but certainly a story about their being some animosity between them will sell stories. That said, it would certainly help the two brothers if their girl friends got on!

They are over the line yes, but William and Kate are acting like morons too. Why can't they just pose for a picture? Joan Crawford always posed for the press and they respected the barrier and never got intrusive. It's a matter of playing the game and William really needs to grow up. The press aren't feeding the public, we're more concerned with taxes I assure you. We couldnt care less if we don't see a drunk posh boy on every front page, but I sort of think it is a matter of concern when someone we pay to live in luxury acts like a childish school boy. Ask any member of the British public if they want 'new pics' and they'll say no.

Kate is not looking very pretty in the press anymore. Is this their decision to shoot her in that way? Unattractively?? It would be a real shock if he up and married someone completely new! :eek:)

I think Prince William would prefer his image to be used to promote awareness for his charities. Posing for the paparazzi is never on the British royal agenda and to a large extent the British royals have always clung to mystique. They are not like American celebrities! We can all see the prince in his element on the monarchy You Tube site. Golly, we even have inside footage of him in the car.:)

PRINCE Harry’s girlfriend Chelsy Davy has been left in the cold by Prince William’s love Kate Middleton, claim her furious friends.
I'm sorry but this story is pathetic.
If I were Chelsy i would want to stay clear of Kate tbh, if you compare them both I know who I would rather be friends with, and who i'd rather have as a future princess. :)
They Daily Star is the bottom of the pond, you are right Skydragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
The papers are just drooling for another Diana v. Fergie controversy, aren't they? And, in good fashion, if it's not really happening, they'll just pretend that it is.

The papers are just drooling for another Diana v. Fergie controversy, aren't they? And, in good fashion, if it's not really happening, they'll just pretend that it is.

Quite right, why let facts get in the way of a good story!

:eek:Wait I'm confused was it even confirmed that Harry and Chelsy were back on or is it just speculation again?

:previous:

It has never been confirmed they had separated or, come to it, that they were in any kind of relationship in the first place: the Clarence House never comments on the Princes' personal lives, and Chelsy hasn't given any interviews.

The assumption they are back together is based on several facts: Chelsy attended Harry's birthday party, they have been seen together on another occasion soon afterwards (with Harry acting very protectively towards Chelsy) and they have had at least 5-6 private meetings during the time. They will also (supposedly) spend the New Year together in Africa.

Thanks! I had kind of gotten used to the idea of a new girlfriend for Prince Harry. In fact I was looking forward to it. Not to say I didn't like Chelsy though. However, she has never stuck me as the type to want to be a princess especially considering the restrictions it would place on her life and career options. I could be wrong though.

This week, as Prince Harry, 25, starts the second phase of his helicopter training in Middle Wallop, Hampshire, he will find himself living closer to London than he has in over a year.
But despite being only an hour's drive from the capital, it may still not be close enough for him to keep an eye on his lively on-off girlfriend Chelsy Davy, 24.
For what will he make of her recent jaunt with her former love, property developer Dan Philippson?

New photos of Kate Middleton in London over the weekend, apparently returning from holiday with Prince William

story from HERE

New photos of Kate Middleton in London over the weekend, apparently returning from holiday with Prince William

story from HERE

Is this really Kate? I guess so since the girl is wearing boots :D
Not sure about this desperate hiding of the face, very odd and unlike Kate as she knows it won't keep anyone from taking pictures. It makes her look very celebrity, like don't you dare approach me in private but please take some pictures at my next charity event. I've lost track on the number of holidays this year, are we already in double figures?

Not sure about this desperate hiding of the face, very odd...
I don't image repeated camera flashes in the face is a very pleasant experience (in fact it isn't, and I'd cover my eyes too).
If she wore sunnies inside the airport terminal you'd say "get a load of her!"

I've lost track on the number of holidays this year, are we already in double figures?
You don't know, but are quick with the negative suggestion - that's very disingenuous. Bad form.

Is this really Kate? I guess so since the girl is wearing boots :D
Not sure about this desperate hiding of the face, very odd and unlike Kate as she knows it won't keep anyone from taking pictures. It makes her look very celebrity, like don't you dare approach me in private but please take some pictures at my next charity event. I've lost track on the number of holidays this year, are we already in double figures?

Oh Duke you've been away or not active on William and Kate thread lately.... I've missed your cheery disposition on this thread .... glad you are back ........Happy Posting ...I would cover my face if every time I walked outside someone was flashing a bulb at me...At a Charity event with or with out William is were they should be taking her picture...not in privite life.

And especially just after coming off a plane...a person's skin doesn't look its best, for one thing.:ohmy:

...I would cover my face if every time I walked outside someone was flashing a bulb at me...At a Charity event with or with out William is were they should be taking her picture...not in privite life.

You don't know, but are quick with the negative suggestion - that's very disingenuous. Bad form.
Are ordinary or long weekends treated as "Holidays"? It seems like it and it sure makes Williams look like a plonker when the media or? implies that they have gone "On Holiday" With the unspoken but implicit far away sunny beach complete with cocktails with umberellas!

Let's not jump to conclusions. We don't really know what Kate's travels were, and probably the press doesn't either.

Chelsy Davy was seen hanging out with Dan Philippson again -- arriving his flat and going out together for a drink. The article is by Richard Kay and includes a picture. So is it really Harry?... or Dan, Dominic or Hugo? I thought this burning question has been resolved weeks ago...

Are ordinary or long weekends treated as "Holidays"?
Only when using them as an excuse to justify negative opinion about Kate or William! :whistling:

I saw headlines from to articles today saying that Kate Middleton is moving to New York. Does anyone know any details?:);):)

Sounds like a version of the same old story that's been circulating for years. Sometimes she's going to work for a photographer, sometimes she's going to work with a magazine, etc. Shockingly, it never really seems to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom