The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Administrator

Please note that the topic of this thread is William Harry and Girlfriend and the Press. With that in mind, several posts about Harry's attendance at the Rave have been moved to http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/prince-harry-current-events-20-8-july-2008-a-17706.html. In addition, several other posts have been deleted as off topic i.e. those posts discuss the drug scene in clubs, around London, etc.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the British mods and/or TRF administrators via PM.

Let's try to stay on topic.

Thanks!

Zonk

Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 AM
Royal Highness

Kate Middleton on Hello! Canada Cover

Old 04-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Majesty

I wonder whether there's any actual "news", or is it a rehash of the last few years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas View Post
Old 04-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Nobility

I'd bet you 100:1 that it's only a rehash with a little tweaking here and there.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:22 PM
Heir Apparent

I got it and it's basically re-hash and some of the dates(like when they met) are a little weirdly worded, and some "inside scoop" of what Kate has told her "friends" about the relationship which you know for the most part is probably fake. I can scan it later if anyone wants to see it.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Majesty

As I suspected. Thanks for the review, ghost-night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I got it and it's basically re-hash and some of the dates(like when they met) are a little weirdly worded, and some "inside scoop" of what Kate has told her "friends" about the relationship which you know for the most part is probably fake.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas View Post
Yep i'll go with the odds 100:1.
If they really wanted to try and convince us, they could have used a more up to date picture. That one was taken nearly a year ago. I think I have the copy of the Hello! from british which that picture was on.
They just want to give us something to fawn after. Kate hasn't given them anything new to go on recently. I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing we hear is that they've broken up.
x
Old 05-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Heir Apparent

I think they're fine to be honest with you, I just think the reason they haven't been seen much is cause William has been training. I mean we did see them go on that movie date not too long ago. I just think they're getting better at doing things without the press noticing.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:35 AM
Courtier

Kate Middleton finally gets her say on this video . or does she?
Old 05-31-2009, 02:59 PM
Majesty

That's amazing! She has the manners down-pat, too. Thanks for posting.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Courtier

I wonder if Kate M knows she has an amazing twin look alike!
Old 06-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Commoner

I just bought the June 2009 issue of Tattler in the US. They have a spread on Kate Middleton's "new look." I really hope the pictures have been photo-shopped and are just a joke because she really looks awful! The clothes are hideous. She even looks as if her face has been altered. Has anyone seen this?
Old 06-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Nobility

CarolMR, that's not actually Kate Middleton! I have that same issue of Tatler magazine, Tatler used a Kate Middleton look-a-like to show what Kate would look like if she had that particular hair style and wore those clothes.

The cover photo is Kate, but the person inside the magazine is a look-a-like.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Sounds like an interesting issue of Tatler. The issue i've just seen has Elizabeth Hurley on the front?
x
Old 06-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Commoner

Thanks, TonyaR, for clearing that up!
Old 06-04-2009, 03:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
Sounds like an interesting issue of Tatler. The issue i've just seen has Elizabeth Hurley on the front?
x
Now I have to laugh at myself because you're right, and I have that issue of Tatler! It's a photo of Liz Hurley and a very cute goat. The funny thing is, Liz actually looks quite a bit like Kate in the cover photo.

I sort of like the goat a little better though. But the person shown in the article about Kate is definitely not Kate Middleton, it is a look-a-like.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

After five years in a relationship he's free to play the field - and clearly determined to make up for lost time.

Who's that hiding in the back of the car Harry? Could it be new 'friend', Miss Caroline Flack? | Mail Online
Old 06-08-2009, 05:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
After five years in a relationship he's free to play the field - and clearly determined to make up for lost time.
Of course he can. 5 years was a long time and I think that young men should date more than one girl before they make up their minds they want a marriage, especially when the public seems to be putting so much pressure on him and his brother. I hope he plays the field for a long time yet but I feel sorry for the girls he dates the tabloids want to sell newspapers and use them for this purpose.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince William's girlfriend has a new job - selling advertising space for her parents.

Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton selling online ads for mum's business - mirror.co.uk
Old 06-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post

Who's that hiding in the back of the car Harry? Could it be new 'friend', Miss Caroline Flack? | Mail Online
There is a rather revealing picture of Caroline Flack in the sun today. Making up for lost time he is I suppose. Anybody no anything about Caroline, I read she worked in TV?

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton, paparazzi, prince harry, prince william, tabloid press