The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Majesty

He just did some engagements recently. He was criticized, of course, because these engagements were done after a period of bad press. If he does a lot of engagements, he'll be accused of taking unncecessary time off his course. No, I think that he should stay at what he's doing and do other engagements occasionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
Either foreign engagements or home engagements would be wonderful to see. I believe William should take on more responsibility now, i understand he has the army but....
x

Old 03-24-2009, 06:03 AM
Majesty

I suspect over the next few years Wills will gradually increase the number of royal engagements he undertakes in his time off from his RAF commitments. Initially, these may be centred around some of the charities he supports, in time the number of charities will increase, and he will also directly start to support the Queen on some of her royal engagements.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yes it is possible some engagements may be fitted in with his full time job with the RAF, but if not his own charities, I think it likely he will support his father, the heir.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Do we know how long he's staying with the RAF? I was just wondering cause I was thinking when he may take on his "full time royal" role that he was supposed to have started this year before he changed his mind.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

BBC NEWS | Wales | Prince begins RAF rescue training
Should be done by 2011.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
Thanks! wow so we've got a few years to go,oh well I don't mind makes the odd engagements here and there even nicer. Course the press will always find something even if he's not in the limelight.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Somehow we managed to get onto the subject of Princes William and Harry , but unlike that other great Hollywood blonde bombshell Paris Hilton,

Mail Online - Katie Nicholl's Celebrity Diary
Old 03-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

I really hesitate to post this but.....

Inside the sex club run by Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton's best pal Emma Sayle | The Sun |Woman
Old 03-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Courtier

Inside the sex club run by Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton's best pal Emma Sayle | The Sun |Woman

Emma Sayle runs sex club???? Is this a gentalmens cub or is it geared toward the ladies ....I think William should marry Kate soon before they start talking about her best friends mothers sisters boyfriends......and yes that statement was tonuge-in-cheek....
Old 03-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Majesty

This reminds me about the story that surfaced about Autumn Kelly's uncle running a strip club in Moncton, New Brunswick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post

Emma Sayle runs sex club???? Is this a gentalmens cub or is it geared toward the ladies ....I think William should marry Kate soon before they start talking about her best friends mothers sisters boyfriends......and yes that statement was tonuge-in-cheek....
Old 03-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Wow, certainly unexpected. I wonder if Kate or William knew about this umm buisness.
x
Old 03-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

Sounds like Emma and Kate knew each other only through the Sisterhood Challenge team, and that Emma wasn't even the one who invited Kate to join in the training. "Best pal" seems more than a bit of a stretch.

The tabloids really are hungry for news right now, aren't they?

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 03-27-2009, 07:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

It was the Sun, which is why I put "I hesitate to post this"!
Old 03-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Courtier

Skeleton in the closet: Prince William's girl and her jailbird ancestor | Mail Online
Old 03-30-2009, 10:21 AM
Courtier

I think this Jailbird ancestors is so funny, they will stop at nothing just to have something to talk about ....I guess there is no good news ....
Old 03-30-2009, 10:58 AM
Royal Highness

At least it wasn't Emma that's putting the BFF connection out to promote her business.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Do we know it wasn't Emma who leaked the story to the press?
I'm insinuating anything, it's just a questions thats all.
x
Old 03-30-2009, 03:09 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

My my the press will find anything to dig up on Catherine to report on. If i didn't dislike her so much, i would feel sorry for her.
x
Old 03-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Royal Highness

Hmm, interesting question. I doubt Emma would have leaked the story simply b/c of the secrecy surrounding this type of business. Despite its exclusivity, it's not the sort of membership people would like to advertise, even the organizer herself is reported not to be a participant. And party location not disclosed until a day before. Reminds me a bit like "Secret Diary of a Callgirl", it's fun and fantasy...etc, but it would really ruin the gig if papparazzi start filming who's coming and going.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:27 PM

This is getting funny in a sad way. I mean, who hasn't had an ancestor in prison? With so many ancestors before us, there's got to be at least one who served time!

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton, paparazzi, prince harry, prince william, tabloid press