William, Harry, their Girlfriends and the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Harry likes Big women, not delicate like Kate.
I wonder what kind of woman he will marry eventually

Harry has a new nickname, I wnder if it's true, "Jam" is interesting. Seems Caroline Flack is the new girl on the scene. She seems like a nice woman, anybody know anything other than what the articles have said?

I would love to see Harry date a girl with some...elegance.

I'm sorry but not even Chelsy had that, and to be honest she has been looking bad since their break-up. Her face looks bloated from all those nights of partying too heavy; how she keeps up at her job is hard to imagine.

Things may be stepping up a gear between Prince Harry and Sky TV presenter Caroline Flack.He has been wooing her with flirtatious Facebook messages and last weekend they partied together at the trendy Troubadour club in Earl’s Court before going back to Clarence House together

Will Prince Harry's jaunt with new squeeze Caroline Flack be her big break? | Mail Online

I really hope this turns out to be nothing. But Caroline is getting alot of press. I don't think she's right for Harry. :whistling:

I really hope this turns out to be nothing. But Caroline is getting alot of press. I don't think she's right for Harry. :whistling:
I agree. Not my choice for Harry at all. Hopefully just a summer fling. The boy is only 24.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...for a relationship (Harry and Caroline) that was never confirmed...it looks like its OVER. Or at least according to the press. I never thought if it was true...it was not going to last forever.

Again...I am rooting for Princess Theodora...I was hoping for her and Prince William...but Harry will do just fine. But alas, she doesn't appear to be his type.

:previous::lol::ROFLMAO: not his type at all, but men do sometimes marry different types to their girlfriends :flowers: (never lose hope):flowers:

Just took a look at her youtube video on this forum and she is his type. She just has to start drinking, smoking and clubbing very hard and she will get the look:D

I think that Chelsy and Harry love each other and they are a little like Charles and Camilla. I would feel sorry for new girlfriend of Harry becouse in my opinion she would be like Diana for Charles and Camilla.

:ohmy::nonono: In the "ouch, that's harsh" department, GQ has an article where they say the following about Chelsy;

When it came to long-term girlfriends for the princes, William chose the steady, university-friend classic English rose in the not-uncomely form of Kate Middleton. And Harry? Well Harry plumped for a busty blonde schoolgirl who he met when he scabbed a cigarette off her while he was on a "double gap year". He's like Bill Wyman and Ronnie Wood rolled into one. It has to be said, Chelsey Davy looked like she'd be more at home at the Playboy Mansion than Buckingham Palace.

:mellow: I wouldn't want to date someone that famous - it must be hard. But just by going by the Daily Mail Chelsy is more liked than Kate, thought I can't see why - to me, they're just completely different personality types.

you can find the rest of the GQ article here: http://www.gqmagazine.co.uk/gq-daily-news/articles/090616-mark-russell-prince-harry.aspx

Another idea that was thought of at the time of Diana's death was to develop a material that celebrities could wear that would destroy the image of any photograph that was taken of them while wearing it.

Therefore the celebrity by wearing the metal on a necklace could effectively prevent decent photos of themselves being taken when they so wanted and thus could drive down the price of paps photos.
:ermm: Interesting - I wonder if anyone ever came close to doing this.

I think that Chelsy and Harry love each other and they are a little like Charles and Camilla. I would feel sorry for new girlfriend of Harry becouse in my opinion she would be like Diana for Charles and Camilla.

I think the press blows it up to more than it was, I honestly don't think she ever would've been accepted by his family for a myriad of other reasons. I also think she isn't the type to be waiting for him, she seems too free and ambitious. I do feel bad for her though, the constant reports of her being "gutted" about her chances being blown with Harry when a new girl comes in to the picture has to be annoying. It's like Jennifer Aniston-syndrome.

So she's agreed to go? I remember she was invited to sandringham for christmas 2 years and she boldly turned it down. If she meets the queen I don't think it's a sign that marraige is on the horizon, just that she meets the queen again.:flowers:

Hmm I dont actually shoot but isnt the shooting season October to Feb Not in August? how accurate is this report.

So she's agreed to go? I remember she was invited to sandringham for christmas 2 years and she boldly turned it down. If she meets the queen I don't think it's a sign that marraige is on the horizon, just that she meets the queen again.:flowers:

It's doubtful that she was ever actually invited to Sandringham for Christmas day. Only spouses and fiances are invited to the family gathering.

If the Queen invites you, I don't know that you can turn it down... More likely she wasn't invited previously IMO. (I don't know for sure, I wasn't there! :))

I absolutely agree, no one, absolutely no one, would turn down the Queen´s invitation to a Sandringham Christmas.....my guess is the same as yours Iowabelle, she just wasn´t invited......:whistling:
Going to Balmoral for a visit is quite a different story and perhaps the Queen is curious to actually talk to the girl, it has been quite a few years after all.
Actually it might not be a personal invitation, Prince William has a little place of his own on the grounds and has asked permission to have a friend or friends to stay.
No doubt we will hear all about it soon in the tabloids.

:previous::):lol:So -he's not back together with Chelsy? He'd have to be five people to date all the women he's been seen with.:)

:) A good article - thanks for posting it!

I think he has a lot of friends and the papers say who ever he is with is his girlfriend that is all. IMO

Shooting starts on the Glorious 12th (12th August). :flowers:
------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the info sorry to be so suspicious its just that I do currently live in Ireland which is a little behind times in some regards ( there is still foxhunting here) and Im sure the hunting season here is winter months (pheasant, deer and so forth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom