The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-16-2010, 09:32 PM

I hope there's a way for us Americans to see that documentary. Maybe parts of it would be on YouTube?

Old 10-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

That was on the front cover of a tele magazine in the Mail this morning.
Looks interesting.

Old 10-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Just read the article. It looks interesting. Love to see it if airs here in the US.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Courtier

HELLO! - The place for daily celebrity news - hellomagazine.com

Hello says yes, Harry and Chelsy have ended their relationship both remain friends Harry is NOT seeing anyone else. The relationship had just fizzled out but they remain good friends. Will they get back together time will tell but Harry is not looking to marry until he is well into his 30's according to friends of his.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
HELLO! - The place for daily celebrity news - hellomagazine.com

Hello says yes, Harry and Chelsy have ended their relationship both remain friends Harry is NOT seeing anyone else. The relationship had just fizzled out but they remain good friends. Will they get back together time will tell but Harry is not looking to marry until he is well into his 30's according to friends of his.
This is the link to the direct article
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy end their seven-year relationship - hellomagazine.com

Of course Hello! is in the know.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Gentry

You know, I liked Chelsy. She had a tacky fashion style, but she was fun and kept up with Harry.

Having said that, I really want to see either harry/william with some new girls. just to have something new to look at and shake things up. we've been looking at the same two girlfriends for years. I hope Harry goes on like a dating spree and then finds the right girl. That would be entertaining.

I just saw the picture of the "new girl". ugh she's exactly the same! maybe his only type is "bubbly blonds who want to have fun".
Old 10-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Administrator

I liked Chelsy as someone to date and not marry.

She was cute, smart and independent. If she was willing to leave SA and become a member of the royal family (when they were both ready for marriage) she would have been a good addition. As it is, here is hoping that she has a successful life post Harry.

Old 10-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Gentry

yeah, I always thought of Chelsy that way too.

though, I never saw Harry as the marrying type either haha.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:23 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I always thought Chelsy would have made a nice addition to the royal family, however i'm not sure about the name "Princess Chelsy".
Old 10-22-2010, 04:03 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I always thought Chelsy would have made a nice addition to the royal family, however i'm not sure about the name "Princess Chelsy".

However she wouldn't have been Princess Chelsy but Princess Henry/Harry as only women born HRH Princess xxx are Princess own name while those who marry in are Princess husband's name e.g. Princess Michael (yes I know that the Queen allowed Princess Alice to use that style but it needed a personal request to the monarch after years of service and wasn't automatic from marriage). Diana, for instance, was never Princess Diana by right - the media used it but I would expect royal followers to get it right.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:36 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Thank you for the "procedure" information.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaristocratx View Post
You know, I liked Chelsy. She had a tacky fashion style, but she was fun and kept up with Harry.

Having said that, I really want to see either harry/william with some new girls. just to have something new to look at and shake things up. we've been looking at the same two girlfriends for years. I hope Harry goes on like a dating spree and then finds the right girl. That would be entertaining.

I just saw the picture of the "new girl". ugh she's exactly the same! maybe his only type is "bubbly blonds who want to have fun".
My goodness, are these young men just entertainment to you? They will be serious players on the world's stage (as far as continuing the monarchy).

Your comments are "like" so selfish.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I wouldn't call them "serious players", they aren't really known for anything other than being Diana's sons.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I wouldn't call them "serious players", they aren't really known for anything other than being Diana's sons.
Their position in the world derives from their status as senior members of the BRF, as opposed to being Diana's sons! Their position as 2Serious players" will potentially develop, especially for William, as he gets closer to his future role.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Majesty

Quote:
At the moment that is true but in the next 30 - 60 years they will increasingly become players because they are Charles' sons and thus become the sons of the monarch and then the monarch and his younger brother.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
My goodness, are these young men just entertainment to you? They will be serious players on the world's stage (as far as continuing the monarchy).

Your comments are "like" so selfish.
People read Hello! magazine and the royal forum for entertainment...

I realize the comment was shallow. Most of my comments on a royal forum are going to be shallow. I save my deep philosophical insights for real life

I don't think the Princes want to be "serious players". They both look like they want to help make the world a better place, but maybe a little under the radar.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:38 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

In my book all Harry and William are known for, is being Diana's sons, so far they have done nothing to earn themselves their own 'title' persay.
As for being "serious players on the world stage" when they are older, they might be known all around the world, but they won't have a hand in the "serious" issues.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

They don't have to earn their title, they are born with it.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Serene Highness

Credibility is to be earned. You're not born with it.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:31 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

They have to prove they are worthy of having the title.

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton, paparazzi, prince harry, prince william, tabloid press