William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the moment of truth is in 2 days. Tomorrow is the 3rd. Hold your breaths! lol

Well 4 Hours and 33 Minutes. If it's going to happen, I presume the newspapers will know.
It is unlikely to happen on friday as William has an engagement.

Please lets leave the speculation, I know it's only joking but please, if this happens I think i'll keel over.

Please lets leave the speculation, I know it's only joking but please, if this happens I think i'll keel over.
But just think of the economy of GB! This would be a HUGE shot in the arm for them!

But just think of the economy of GB! This would be a HUGE shot in the arm for them!

Shush, next thing Sarah will be getting married with the excuse for "boosting the economy" :lol:
But please, i really hope I do not wake up tommorow to find William engaged.

I doubt Will will be getting engaged this week. Shouldn't there be at least some information that the court is ready to announce this? If it were to be announced this week wouldn't they allow a press meeting? This is all foolishness to me. Like lumutqueen, I truly tomorrow is another day and not an engagement day. To me that would be horrible.

Well you can't expect him to wait for you forever now can you?? :whistling:

:D

Russo do you think I could affect anything his highness does? :lol: I wish. :)

CP5, the press would have been told of something "pending" to occur within the royal family, the may or may not have been told what it is. But the public would not know something was brewing other than speculation from the likes of Tina Brown. A press meeting/ possible engagement interview would occur on the day of the engagement, but again the public wouldn't have any clue about it.

Clarence House have REPEATEDLY rubbished this claim as NONSENSE. I for one believe them there is NO ENGAGEMENT THIS WEEK BELIEVE IT. CLARENCE HOUSE HAVE SAID AS MUCH. This whole engagement story is nonsense!

Clarence House has released no press statement to rubbish this claim.

It was mentioned that Clarence House had denied the story by one of the papers I believe. Either way it does not matter there is NO engagement coming this week. This will be proven by close of play Friday.

I am very much looking forward to a real life wedding of Princess Victoria of Sweden, I think it will be a wonderful day although I doubt the TV will cover it here in London UK. But I will still get my copy of HELLO MAGAZINE in any case.

It was mentioned that Clarence House had denied the story by one of the papers I believe. Either way it does not matter there is NO engagement coming this week. This will be proven by close of play Friday.

I am very much looking forward to a real life wedding of Princess Victoria of Sweden, I think it will be a wonderful day although I doubt the TV will cover it here in London UK. But I will still get my copy of HELLO MAGAZINE in any case.

Yeah mentioned in a newspaper. Never officially released by Clarence House. You can check for your self there press releases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as an aside.... does anyone really think such an announcement would be made anyway in the wake of such a terrible mass murder in the UK today....it would seem quite inappropriate given the headlines all day long about this dreadful occurrance in Cumbria.

Just as an aside.... does anyone really think such an announcement would be made anyway in the wake of such a terrible mass murder in the UK today....it would seem quite inappropriate given the headlines all day long about this dreadful occurrance in Cumbria.

True - if it had been planned for today or tomorrow is would now be delayed out of consideration for what has happened.

Not again - Woolworths did this a couple of years age.

Well nothing has happened so far.
People really do believe that it is going to happen today or tommorow.

These mugs could become collector´s pieces. Imagine a whole shelf of them with different dates, a fortune to be made in the future? We should start collecting right now.
My fingers are crossed, but for probably a very different reason from many of the posters on this forum.

These mugs could become collector´s pieces. Imagine a whole shelf of them with different dates, a fortune to be made in the future? We should start collecting right now.
My fingers are crossed, but for probably a very different reason from many of the posters on this forum.

Soon to be available on ebay for .99 starting bid. :ROFLMAO:

I don't see how an inaccurate, fake wedding mug would be a collectors item.

:previous:
Don´t let your time in Switzerland make you lose your British sense of humour.:D

:previous:
Don´t let your time in Switzerland make you lose your British sense of humour.:D

I never had a British sense of humour. But thank you for once again bringing up my education.

C'mon guys, lighten up. :)

True - if it had been planned for today or tomorrow is would now be delayed out of consideration for what has happened.

Imo that's the excuse that the journalist is going to use when there is no announcement. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom