The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 07:31 AM
Gentry

Next week's HELLO! Magazine even has a feature on the front cover no less of wedding dress designs they imagine Kate will choose !!! So..... either they are in the know that something is brewing or they are just jumping on the band wagon like everyone else....and to be honest..... HELLO! do tend to be "in the know". I would put more credence on this item in next week's issue than ANY of the recent newspaper articles. Hmmmmm... we shall see.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:45 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

How do you know what next weeks Hello Magazine will look like?
I doubt they would know if anything was brewing, they are just like everyone else is, making suggestions about what the wedding will be like. They have done it for years, I have 20-30 issues with Kate on the cover, and inside an "exclusive" about what the wedding will be like, who will be there, whose going to be bridesmaids etc.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
How do you know what next weeks Hello Magazine will look like?
I doubt they would know if anything was brewing, they are just like everyone else is, making suggestions about what the wedding will be like. They have done it for years, I have 20-30 issues with Kate on the cover, and inside an "exclusive" about what the wedding will be like, who will be there, whose going to be bridesmaids etc.
Because I have seen the front cover of it ... OBVIOUSLY!! It features Kylie as the main story with Michael Flatley and family top right corner .... and Kate and the wedding dresses bottom left !!!
Old 06-13-2010, 08:23 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Garnett View Post
Because I have seen the front cover of it ... OBVIOUSLY!! It features Kylie as the main story with Michael Flatley and family top right corner .... and Kate and the wedding dresses bottom left !!!
I am not that stupid.
How have you seen the front cover, the magazine does not come out until tommorow and the website is not showing a photo.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Gentry

Quote:
I am not that stupid.
How have you seen the front cover, the magazine does not come out until tommorow and the website is not showing a photo.
Ahhhh... you don't have to go to the website to know what the front cover of next week is like !!! I have my ways
Old 06-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Well that was a straight answer.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Courtier

A mistery! Well maybe she owns a shop and sells hello, or she works for Hello, who knows? At least we have a scoop!

Imo journalists know more than they say, and we can only wait...
Old 06-13-2010, 11:16 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Well i'd hardly call it a scoop, they have done this before, as I said many times.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Gentry

Sorry... Don't work in a shop or have any connection with HELLO! However here is front cover in detail for you guys -

KYLIE EXCLUSIVE -Talks of deepening love, learning Spanish and how Andres likes her best.

MICHAEL FLATLEY - The Dance Lord and devoted dad opens his LA mansion.

ADRIANA LIMA - Brazilian Supermodel, and husband Marko present beautifull baby Valentina

and.................

ROYAL WEDDING FASHION SPECIAL.
A BRIDAL GOWN FOR KATE MIDDLETON.
PRINCESS DIANA'S DESIGNER REVEALS HER PERFECT LOOK.

Ok, I will tell you how I know. I would love to say its a crystal ball or I am psychic, but sadly not !!

This Sunday's Irish Mail on Sunday is advertising a free copy of next week's HELLO with next week's paper.... and they have a full page size print of the front cover of next week's HELLO on display.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyAthena View Post
I think the sapphire would look lovely in a pendant, perhaps when William's wife gives birth to her first child?

That is a good idea but there are so many sapphires in her collection she got as a wedding gift, i believe two are pendants already...plus it would have to look good on Chelsy or whom ever Harry marries as he has the ring...I would like to see William make a new ring for Kate...or pick something really old with a deep royal history ...
Old 06-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Sorry... Don't work in a shop or have any connection with HELLO! However here is front cover in detail for you guys -

KYLIE EXCLUSIVE -Talks of deepening love, learning Spanish and how Andres likes her best.

ADRIANA LIMA - Brazilian Supermodel, and husband Marko present beautifull baby Valentina

and.................

Ok, I will tell you how I know. I would love to say its a crystal ball or I am psychic, but sadly not !!

This Sunday's Irish Mail on Sunday is advertising a free copy of next week's HELLO with next week's paper.... and they have a full page size print of the front cover of next week's HELLO on display.
I saw this cover on line somewhere... it not a big deal to be in the know .... you should not have to explain yourself... to anyone...
Old 06-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Courtier

yeah here is..

HELLO! - The place for daily celebrity news - hellomagazine.com
Old 06-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Majesty

Quote:

and.................

Desperate publictaions!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 01:50 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Nothing original, I will be buying the issue to see what the emanuels have in store for Kate after Diana's ridiculous dress.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Darn it! I was going to ask you for lotto numbers!
Maybe the National Enquirer has a scoop on the wedding details especially after the Edwards scandal. . ...
Old 06-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Nothing original, I will be buying the issue to see what the emanuels have in store for Diana after her ridiculous dress.

I don't think the Emanuels have anything in store for Diana...I think Catherine Walker had the last say on that ......
Old 06-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post
I don't think the Emanuels have anything in store for Diana...I think Catherine Walker had the last say on that ......
I meant what they had in store for Kate, after Diana's ridiculous wedding dress. It was designed by the Emanuels.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Courtier

The only thing I can say is that if Kate is preparing her wedding dress, I hope she doesthe opposite of what the Emmanuels are advising.

The dress in the cover looks awful for a royal bride.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Nothing original, I will be buying the issue to see what the emanuels have in store for Kate after Diana's ridiculous dress.
Totally agree.... I have always found it extraordinary that a girl who managed to look the essence of elegance and beauty for years had such a dreadful wedding dress.... and yet ironically her red haired sister in law.. a girl who managed to look like a dog's dinner on just about every occasion ..had a stunning wedding dress... Go figure !
Old 06-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Totally agree.... I have always found it extraordinary that a girl who managed to look the essence of elegance and beauty for years had such a dreadful wedding dress.... and yet ironically her red haired sister in law.. a girl who managed to look like a dog's dinner on just about every occasion ..had a stunning wedding dress... Go figure !
Oh my!

Here's an interesting article Russo dug up.
Royal Wedding Gowns

(Well I had to dig SOMETHING up as I clearly wanted to let Miss Garnett know how I enjoyed her post!)