The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Not "everyone", Sister Morphine. I agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine View Post

I guess I just don't view Kate the way it seems everyone else does.

Old 04-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Heir Apparent

After awhile, all the pictures of William driving to work and back will begin to look the same. Kate will probably still work for her parents but online. I dont think that they'll be out and about a whole lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsmartie View Post
I am not saying to stalk thembut they would be princess and prince and futurequeen and king soooooI don't think they going to be left alone .

Old 04-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
After awhile, all the pictures of William driving to work and back will begin to look the same. Kate will probably still work for her parents but online. I dont think that they'll be out and about a whole lot.
Yeah I agree with you and that will be their down fall what happen when the press gets a boring subject and needs a story?
Old 04-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melibea View Post
In general, I don't like her style at all, but in formal events she looks usually very princess like. I can't comment on Chelsy as I haven't seen any photo of her in a formal event.
But in just regular clothes she look like a future fashion queen! but kate ill shall wait and c and btw people if that blue dress was designer the press would have told us like always.unless the designer was ashamed he/she made it just saying
Old 04-18-2010, 04:26 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
But in just regular clothes she look like a future fashion queen! but kate ill shall wait and c and btw people if that blue dress was designer the press would have told us like always.unless the designer was ashamed he/she made it just saying
Might I just ask, do you not know how to reply to several comments at the same time, instead of posting 4 individiual posts.

If you click the middle button on the bottom right hand side of the post you want to quote, then you can reply to more than one quote in one post.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Administrator

Guys, this is not a fashion thread.
We have the Royal House of Fashion forum to discuss that subject.

thanks,
Warren
British Royals moderator
Old 04-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Could you guys take a breather please.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Courtier

No one could accuse me of being pro Kate, and I dislike the idea of her being Queen very much indeed, but having said that I think she is a pretty girl, although more woman than girl at this time, I thought she looked her best in that blue dress and as beautiful as she can possibly look when she wore it.
My only complaint about Miss Middleton is that I don´t like her family and I would dislike seeing her marry Prince William and become the future Queen. I would like to see her married to a millionaire who adores her and takes her on lots of holidays in a private jet and she wouldn´t have to think about working again, or the paps either. Her family might be disappointed and possibly she would be too, but I think that she could be very happy that way.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

My apologies, Warren.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Aristocracy

we can't talk about the dress anymore but i agree with her marrying a millionarie
hey i said srry warren and it got deleted
Old 04-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
No one could accuse me of being pro Kate, and I dislike the idea of her being Queen very much indeed, but having said that I think she is a pretty girl, although more woman than girl at this time, I thought she looked her best in that blue dress and as beautiful as she can possibly look when she wore it.
My only complaint about Miss Middleton is that I don´t like her family and I would dislike seeing her marry Prince William and become the future Queen. I would like to see her married to a millionaire who adores her and takes her on lots of holidays in a private jet and she wouldn´t have to think about working again, or the paps either. Her family might be disappointed and possibly she would be too, but I think that she could be very happy that way.
Thats what I have thought for a very long time.
I don't like the idea of Carol being mother in law to William, or Kate Queen for that matter.
I admire who she is and the fact that she's had the courage to stand her ground with the press and the "firm"
And if anyone says something against her I disagree with, I will make a point in mentioning it, doesn't mean I'm Pro-Kate.
But then again does Pro-Kate have to mean, we like the thought of her marrying William and being Queen.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
we can't talk about the dress anymore
You can talk about the dress to your heart's content in the Fashion Forum, but not here.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Aristocracy

what kate mom got to do with the press? i am lost what happen with the press and the firm and anti kate= not liking kate as queen pro kate=queen kate thats the way i c it
Old 04-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Carol has always in my mind been seen as behind a lot of supposed "planting" of stories in the press.
I don't like her personally, as she seems to push her daughter into things that Kate herself might not want to do. It has always been stated that when Carol found out William was going to St Andrews she made Kate changed the university she was attending.

I said that I respected Kate for the way she has stood her ground with the press and what they have said. Also the way she has not spoke to the press about any goings on within the royal family.
Dating a prince is hardly an easy thing, I also admire her for this.

You may see it this way, but I don't.
Pro-Kate can just be thinking, she is a nice woman who is loved an respected by my prince. Or you could see it as you do, that Pro-Kate is for her to become Queen.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah, Kate isn't appearing to let the press push her around, which is a good thing. It shows she can handle them on her own, without a royal security presence. I don't know if I'd be able to handle it, so in that respect, she's a better woman than I.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I couldn't agree more, Sister. Kate is much stronger than I could ever be...
Old 04-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Aristocracy

I am not trying to start nothing but kate mom may or maynot be planting stories right?I was thinking bout this earlier every year around the same time we hear these wedding stories hmmm maybe mom trying to get us to pressure wills?

If the stories aren't true forget them not hard and the stalking simple jeep your relationship private which they have done ok with ill give them that but i would have never went public into I had a ring just saying my opinion
Old 04-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Majesty

So for the last 8 or so years William and Kate shoudn't have gone anywhere together. Even Charles and Diana were seen together before their engagement but it was the press that forced that situation.

I don't believe that anyone in Kate's family are planting stories for the simple reason that if proven it would probably end the relationship not force it into a marriage (I don't count 'Uncle Gary' as he isn't immediate family and doesn't live in Britain).

I think Kate will make a lovely Princess - class and decorum rolled into one more like Camilla and Sophie which is what the BRF needs and prefers.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I am not trying to start nothing but kate mom may or maynot be planting stories right?I was thinking bout this earlier every year around the same time we hear these wedding stories hmmm maybe mom trying to get us to pressure wills?
OK, it's time to draw the line before we get too much closer to making defamatory statements. This thread has received a blizzard of posts over the past couple of weeks and a good proportion of them have done little to advance either the content or quality of the discussion.

Here's some ground rules to stop this thread becoming an unpleasant place to visit:

Posts which make claims or suggest or infer that Mrs Middleton or Carole Middleton or "the Middletons" are responsible for "planting stories" or organising the regular London tabloid engagement/wedding beatups will be removed;
Smarty-pants posts will be removed;
Juvenile name-calling of the subjects under discussion will cease;
Posts which are nothing but the member thinking empty thoughts out aloud will be removed;
Posts made in an aggressive or spiteful tone will be removed;
Posts made by members bickering with each other will be removed.

Any member who chooses to take issue with this can do so via PM.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation in ensuring this thread returns to its previous state of (on the whole) courteous, thoughtful;, considered, constructive, relevant and interesting discussion.

Warren
TRF Administrator
Old 04-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Royal Highness

Seriously, I do hope that after Victoria of Sweden marries we hear of the announcement of the betrothal of Wills and Kate from Buck Place.