The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 02:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel View Post
Well, let's see what facts we have regarding miss Middleton...
I think this is a wonderful summing up of the present situation and I have to agree with you on all points.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Aristocracy

Well if kate is in on the waiting game she a mere fool to be out and about looking so happey to be in william presence.Look if they made a agreement why not be like harry and chelsey not in the media???? Starting to belive kate likes this attention! I am starting to like Chelsy more and more.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsmartie View Post
Starting to belive kate likes this attention!.
That is a dangerous thing. It was that love-hate relationship that did Diana in. Wills has to consider all things when looking for a Princess.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Aristocracy

Maybe thats why she's still wait the katey?? Atention loving and when you tease the paps we all know what happens!
Old 04-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel View Post
Well, let's see what facts we have regarding miss Middleton...
Wow! This is the girl they're saying Will wants to marry? I only hope that they won't allow the press to decide for them. If they are indeed in love then they should get married. But I do hope he's not on the edge of marrying a "Marguerite". Cause that would be just terrible.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think Kate likes all this publicity and actually, I do think this is one of the main reasons why they're not engaged or married yet.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Aristocracy

if she dpn't like it stop going on holiday and be private!
Old 04-15-2010, 03:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
if she dpn't like it stop going on holiday and be private!
It's Kate Middleton, Prince William's girlfriend... There are no private moments (holidays, shopping, entertainment, celebrations, other functions etc.) outside her house.

This doesn't necessarily mean she likes it.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Courtier

Does anyone really think it is Kate that doesn´t want to marry William and become Queen? The tooth fairy is more believable as far as I am concerned. Do you mean that since she appeared in underwear in front of the Prince and the rest of her university she has suddenly become shy? She has been told to lie low by an advisor and that is what she is doing in the hope that all the adverse press she has been getting for the last four or five years will be forgotten. It might work.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:40 PM
Aristocracy

It doesn't look like laying low to mewhen your seen togther every freaking moment if you want to lie low stop posting your childhood on your parents website
Old 04-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Frankly, I'm a little disturbed at the people who have no working knowledge of either of their lives, making pronouncements about who they are and what they think and how they feel.

My goodness, people. We have no clue what Kate and William think about each other, their relationship, their future....we're not them.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Well she's got to have something going on with Wills between the sheets or he wouldn't have stayed around for so long. . .
Old 04-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Aristocracy

Look once agaain William must not think that high of her cause he would have put a ring on it by now and katie the waity must not know how to know when sumone making you look stupid ! Kate needs to watch "He's soo not into you"
Old 04-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Nobility

WOW! This is really ridiculous. We know abosolutely nothing about her or her relationship with Prince William! He could be totally in love with her and we wouldn't even know it. If he wasn't that in to her he would have dumped her. And honestly no one has any idea about her work ethic. She could be the hardest working individual ever, but just cuz the media says one thing everyone jumps on the wagon. And who cares about her vacations if she has the money go for it I would and I'm sure most people would too.

Everyoe needs to just leave her alone and mind there own business. You step into her shoes! And please don't even try to pretend you understand Prince William or Kate Middleton's situation.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Aristocracy

Angry

PLEASE IF HE LOVE HER SO FREAKIN MUCH MARRY HER!!!!! AND NO WE WON'T LEAVE THYEM ALONE BECAUSE THEY ARE PUBLIC FIGURES THE SCHOOL DAYS ARE OVER !!!!!!AND F.Y.I GUYS CAN LOVE SOMEONE AND NOT BE IN LOVE ENOUGH TO MARRY THEM! Srry bout the caps
Old 04-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Catherine View Post
WOW! This is really ridiculous. We know abosolutely nothing about her or her relationship with Prince William!
I agree totally.

We don't know what the true nature of their relationship is.

We only know what the media have chosen to tell us and we have to question their sources as well. How reliable are they? What are their motives for writing the stuff they write (in addition to making money as well as that one).

I suspect they will marry but not for another three or so years but I also wouldn't be surprised if they set up home together in Wales for the next three or so years.

Thus when they do marry they will be ready to have children which has to be a consideration as as soon as they are married the pressure will be on to provide the next heir and spare so a few more years without children but simply as a couple is not unreasonable.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
PLEASE IF HE LOVE HER SO FREAKIN MUCH MARRY HER!!!!! AND NO WE WON'T LEAVE THYEM ALONE BECAUSE THEY ARE PUBLIC FIGURES THE SCHOOL DAYS ARE OVER !!!!!!AND F.Y.I GUYS CAN LOVE SOMEONE AND NOT BE IN LOVE ENOUGH TO MARRY THEM! Srry bout the caps

Kate is NOT a public figure. She will only become a public figure when she has a ring on her finger from William and even then they will be entitled to privacy.

William is very much a private person and simply won't be told what to do by the public with regard to his private life. He will marry when he is ready and when the time is right for his wife to be as well.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
For what my two cents worth means.. I think what we're going to see if/when Kate and Will announce an engagement this summer is that they have been privately engaged for quite a while now but keeping things on a back burner until the timing was good. If they announce the engagement after the general election and perhaps have a fall/winter wedding, then the plans for the wedding go into full swing... media frenzy and all. After a few months and a beautiful wedding, they'll settle down to being newlyweds with a semi-normal life wherever Will is stationed with SAR.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Aristocracy

This casue point is William can't have it both ways ok he's a prince thats going to be King so he can expect public opinion on his bride ... and no ones going to leave them be becasue well its quite fun to nosey in others buisness and when your living on tax payer money or your going to be then your just more of a target.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Courtier

Sorry, this is the only thing on this thread that you have said that I agree with .... William is a public figure and even though Kate is not as of yet she should know that her pictrue will be taken at every chance there is.(Not that it makes it right) My opinion is that this is why they are not married as of yet... He is trying to keep her tucked away as long as possilbe because he knows as soon as there is a ring it is all over as far as the press goes,,,,