The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_93 View Post
I would be very happy if it's true because I don't like her at all,but unfortunatelly....no !
Wait, wasn't she supposed to be casting around for charitable works and would increase her visibility this Fall? As I recall, that seemed to be a pretty reliable piece of info a few months back? I guess we'll have to wait & see (as usual) what happens there...

Old 10-16-2010, 03:34 PM
Aristocracy

She probably knows that most people does not like her so she try to get a better public image ! Diana was charitable too but the World loves her,like I love her too.
Waity Kate is only interested in money and fame how most people notice.So bad William does not see it and notice it.......or he is confused because he still wonder if she is the right.I think too that he loves her because he is almost 10 years with her,but she enjoys being with paparazzi and does not care for him at all.
I wonder sometimes what Diana would think about Kate?

The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 10-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Gentry

I Diana were here she would have guided Kate
Old 10-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Majesty

Quote:
She probably knows that most people does not like her so she try to get a better public image ! Diana was charitable too but the World loves her,like I love her too.
Waity Kate is only interested in money and fame how most people notice.So bad William does not see it and notice it.......or he is confused because he still wonder if she is the right.I think too that he loves her because he is almost 10 years with her,but she enjoys being with paparazzi and does not care for him at all.
I wonder sometimes what Diana would think about Kate?

Where is your evidence that Kate 'is only interested in money and fame'?

I would say the exact opposite - she hasn't gone seeking money but has the good fortune to have parents who have made a lot of money. She hasn't gone lookiing for fame - the exact opposite - she has kept a low profile for most of the last nine years of her relationship with William.

She doesn't seek out the paparrazzi but actually takes legal action against them if they invade her personal life - hardly one who 'enjoys being with the paparazzi' - again the opposite in fact - she stopped going out to work to avoid them - further evidence that she is not one who is enjoying the attention of the paparazzi.

They have been together for 9 years, which says to me that they care very deeply for each other but I do think that William should be making an honest woman of her now.

Kate seems to me to be a level headed girl who knows what she wants and has a man who feels the same way. Whether they end up together onlt time will tell but at the moment they seem a perfect couple - no great charisma, which is a good thing in my opinion.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
The Royal Mint has made preparations to begin production of a commemorative coin to celebrate the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, fuelling speculation that they are poised to announce their engagement.
The Mail on Sunday has been told that a plaster mould of the special coin has been made, the first step in the manufacturing process.
The project is so secret that staff at the Royal Mint’s plant at Llantrisant have been banned from talking about the coin, but insiders have confirmed that the initial design work has been done.

Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding: What does the royal mint know that we don't? | Mail Online

Old 10-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Gentry

Enough already...perhaps people might get interested IF (IF, IF,IF), they actually ever become engaged..
Old 10-17-2010, 03:02 AM
Courtier

It might be true, it might not be true. It is becoming so boring, when the affair seems to be becoming forgotten the newspapers have to sell copies so it is a case of "here we go again".
Old 10-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Courtier

well, i think this is it...i think the mint does know something we don't:)
Old 10-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Courtier

what about the cousin of prince Charles who claims they are engaged already and will marry in july 2011? is that believable? its in the timeline given in the daily mail article
Old 10-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Aristocracy

I read somewhere that they were split up again and it's because of Camilla.
The article is from this year,any other opinions? It's strange to me....
The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 10-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1 View Post
what about the cousin of prince Charles who claims they are engaged already and will marry in july 2011? is that believable? its in the timeline given in the daily mail article
Total nonsense, I think even CH stepped in on that claim.

Quote:
I read somewhere that they were split up again and it's because of Camilla.
The article is from this year,any other opinions? It's strange to me....
Which article?
Old 10-17-2010, 02:16 PM

The cousin's remarks were widely reported several weeks ago. He has been portrayed as a flake, but I believe him. Only a matter of time before they announce their engagement. My only question is where their engagement photocall will take place. I'm thinking either Clarence House or Highgrove perhaps. Can't wait to see her ring. Hope it's a stunner. Probably have another year to wait before any announcement. Although I believe they are privately engaged, at least a year off before public receives official news.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:17 PM
Aristocracy

Claims?
Wednesday August 25, 2010
BRITAIN’S Prince William has split from his longtime love Kate Middleton — according to a new report.
America’s Globe magazine says the pair have called off their engagement after they accused each other of cheating.
“The bust-up was really the work of Prince Charles‘ wife Camilla,” a source said. “Her scheming tore them apart.”
Reports earlier this year claimed Kate was desperate to call off her wedding to William after finding out she’d have to “grin and bear it” if he has a mistress.
“Kate is troubled by the disrespectful behavior William has shown her over the last seven years,” blabbed one insider.
“Kate and Wills had just returned from a romantic vacation in the Caribbean four years ago, and a picture of Wills kissing [British pop star] Natasha Hamilton was published in nearly every paper in Britain.
“All of Kate’s friends and family saw it. It was devastating for her!
“He didn’t even try to be discreet. That’s what upset Kate most – she thought William was being blatantly disrespectful to her, and she’s still haunted by that photo today.
“And to make matters worse, Kate is now being warned by royal courtiers that she must be prepared for William to follow in his philandering father’s footsteps — and take a mistress. ‘It won’t be IF he does, my dear,’ Kate was told by one of Queen Elizabeth’s advisers. ‘It will be WHEN he does — and then you must simply turn a blind eye.’
“Kate’s been briefed on all matters of royal protocol – how she’s expected to behave in public, what to wear, even when to smile and when to look serious.
“But when she was informed that her future husband would undoubtedly cheat on her, she felt physically ill. Now she… doesn’t want to go ahead with the wedding!”
Old 10-17-2010, 02:20 PM

Dated gossip from several years ago.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

What a load of lies from this magazine, Camilla knows how hard it is to get into the RF. Why would she "scheme" to push Kate out?

I like how it says "Kate was desperate to call off her wedding", ummm what wedding?

Seems like a "Camilla Bashing" article IMO.

The so called "cousin", who isn't much of a cousin if he's reporting private family news to the papers. Has never even met William, let alone Kate. Probably getting in on the hype to make some money.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Aristocracy

Here is a full story of the article-somebody knows something about that?
Old 10-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRF Watcher View Post
Dated gossip from several years ago.

It's this year,August !
Old 10-17-2010, 02:26 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

With this couple, pretty much everything is re-reported when the press get bored.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Aristocracy

It's nonsense and Camilla bashing. The Duchess of Cornwall would be the last reason for William and Kate to split. Slow news day?
Old 10-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Majesty

Quote:
It's this year,August !

That is just the latest version of this story - evil Camilla splitting them up has been on the cover of a couple of Australian women's magazines over the last couple of years.