The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Actually I think that might just happen, and remember a royal prince can get away with more than a commoner can and it has been done many times before and in more than just the British Isles. It happened in Spain more than once, in Denmark, Sweden etc etc
unfortunately for these girls the prince is the important one.

Old 04-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahMay View Post
... I don't honestly feel the Palace would have allowed such , if she was going to be Pr. William's future Queen Consort.
unless the palace has changed their stance, they don't come to the defence of royal girlfriends that are being mentioned in the press except in rare circumstances (i.e the diana/royal train incident). remember the bashing that camilla parker bowles took from the media and the public...the palace didn't come to her defense that's for sure and i don't remember charles rushing to defend her honour publicly either other than to say that she's "not negotiable. "IF" catherine marries into this family then she'll have to grow a thick skin.

Old 04-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
If you have a look for yourself, you will find there is very little in the UK press that actually involves Kate Middleton.

We do have the 'lets link this story to a friend of a third cousin who once purchased a cup of tea in the same street' type story, which goes to prove there is no news about her.
This article was in the press the other day. They have to make up something.
Kate Middleton 'desperate' for baby - Monsters and Critics
Old 04-18-2009, 12:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
This article was in the press the other day. They have to make up something.
Kate Middleton 'desperate' for baby - Monsters and Critics
2016? Desperate for a baby??
Makes me laugh
x
Old 04-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Aristocracy

Kate does seem desperate, imo.
Waiting hasn't worked, being available hasn't worked.

P.S. When Mr. Blair asked that Kate and William be left alone, it was when Pr. William had dumped her.
William didn't ask. Mr. Blair did.
Also when William complained to the PCC it was because the press had chased his car when he was on a night out at at nightclub with Kate. It was to stop the press from following his car.
When Kate complained to the PCC it was "her" complaint because the press was following her outside of work when she had a coffee cup , William had dumped her at that point, unbeknownst at the time to the public,but it was revealed in the press a few days later.

So he hasn't asked. imo
Old 04-19-2009, 04:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahMay View Post
Waiting hasn't worked, being available hasn't worked.
Never truer words have been spoken.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarue View Post
Never truer words have been spoken.
We actually don't know if these plans have worked or not as we don't know what understanding they may have about getting married.

Her whole approach may be the one that she and William have agreed to and the press, and consequently the public, are putting an interpretation on events that simply isn't the case.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:32 AM
Majesty

This thread has been uncharacteristically quiet for a few days now. Common Kate, get out there, go sunbathing topless, do something.............
Old 04-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
This thread has been uncharacteristically quiet for a few days now. Common Kate, get out there, go sunbathing topless, do something.............
Your right, we need something outrageous to shock us all :)
Maybe a baby.
X
Old 04-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
Your right, we need something outrageous to shock us all :)
Maybe a baby.
X
We could easily make up a and the tabloids will exploit it and quote us as 'anonymous sources' They are so desperate for headlines!
Old 04-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Watch tommorow front page of every newspaper, she'll be pregnant or be topless somewhere or something ridiculous. Bet you those tabloids check this website daily for ideas
x
Old 04-24-2009, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post

Watch tommorow front page of every newspaper, she'll be pregnant or be topless somewhere or something ridiculous. Bet you those tabloids check this website daily for ideas
x
Wow, topless is another brilliant idea! What about practising woodoo to make William marry her?
I guess this post should be deleated, but I just can't stop myself. Sorry.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

You mean voodoo hehe :)
That would be abit over the top for the "calm and collected future Queen"
x
Old 04-25-2009, 02:30 PM

There's already rumors going around that Kate used witchcraft to get William back in 2007.

Let's hope the tabloids aren't dumb enough to actually make that a story!

Old 04-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjapearl View Post
There's already rumors going around that Kate used witchcraft to get William back in 2007.

Let's hope the tabloids aren't dumb enough to actually make that a story!
Are you kidding?? I had no idea that they had run this story. I really thought that my voodoo-joke was so ridiculous that nobody in their right minds would buy anything even vaguely like it! This is the 21st century, who would believe in Kate using withcraft? Such a headline comes some 500 years too late, medieaval age is history!!
Old 04-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Nobility

I feel sorry for Kate. What this idiots write to make a story.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:09 AM
Royal Highness

Does make you wonder, doesn't it, that if Kate had been living at the cottage, there would have been pictures of her coming and going. I believe all the papers had photos of the building and it wasn't that remote. At the minimum, there would have been one shot of her car on the road leading to it. (Hey, they found her on the phone driving in Buckleberry.) The fact that there is a virtual news black out leads me to think she never stayed there frequently. Either that or the photographers that surrounded her just a year ago must all have hit lottory jackpots.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Without getting into the whole work debate I'm thinking it's like you said she probably wasn't there that often, I'm assuming due to work commitments maybe she visited later at night after she got off work or something and of course William always has weekends off to come and see her.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Royal Highness

OG, I'm so not going there about work. & your thoughts on William visiting her is just as reasonable as the other way around.

Must say, more power to them both for turning off the media circus, almost completely.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, your right and yes it's very good if they are able to get away from the media and be able to spend quality time together

Closed Thread