The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie28 View Post
Hey wow! This just keeps repeating and repeating.
Guess what, now no one really cares. The older she gets the worse her reputation is. Just let it go.

I think that a lot of people care. If they didn't didn't then they wouldn't be buying the magazines and reading the papers and internet sites etc about her now would they.

Lots of people care as she could very well be the wife of their Head of State at some time in the future.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:52 AM
Gentry

I don't think Kate Middleton would make a great Queen so I doubt they will marry and I don't think anyone but oversentimental Brits who want William married and producing kids would go for her as his wife. She hasn't had a proper job since they graduated from uni and spends far too much time in nightclubs.

Old 01-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
No one? How many posts of yours appear in this mega-thread?
I am inclined to agree with Blondie, I dont think that many people really care who he marries, they want him to marry and Kate Middleton is there so until an alternative appears they are focusing on her.
But ..... a big but......I think that most people appear here because they like a bit of royal gossip....
Old 01-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
No one? How many posts of yours appear in this mega-thread?
Old 01-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Kay View Post
If you ask me, the bad reputation you claim she has is mostly the product of the money-hungry tabloids and a few rather distasteful and self-congratulatory internet message boards.
They are beginning to migrate here and other internet royality sites with the same vicious lies against Kate Middleton, where one of the members there PROUDLY PROCLAIMED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SITE THAT COINED THE TAG "WAITY KATY." SICKO. Because their membership numbers at those distasteful and self-congratulatory internet message boards are dropping faster than their mouths when photos appeared of Kate returning from holiday with William.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Kay View Post
Seems to me that some people seem to have quite the agenda to spread around that she has such a bad reputation, when, IMO, she's done absolutely nothing condemnable while dating William.

I think this undeserved negative attitude toward her is the thing that needs to just be let go.
They'll never let it go. Even after she marries him. Professional Kate Haters for Life. Sad, pathetic, and a teensy bit jealous. Just a teensy bit. LOL
Old 01-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

So perhaps we should take care to replying to a sudden onslaught of Newbies? There was a poster above that I thought of responding to; and then I thought, "Why bother?".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Cruise View Post
They are beginning to migrate here and other internet royality sites with the same vicious lies against Kate Middleton, where one of the members there PROUDLY PROCLAIMED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SITE THAT COINED THE TAG "WAITY KATY." SICKO. Because their membership numbers at those distasteful and self-congratulatory internet message boards are dropping faster than their mouths when photos appeared of Kate returning from holiday with William.

Old 01-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Luv2Cruise you always put things so eloquently you quite amaze me.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Royal Highness

Thumbs up Wow!!

I'm speechless,too,Menarue.Perhaps this thread completed its purpose after that statement
Old 01-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Personally I find it quite "sad" and "pathetic" how some posters hurl accusations around about people who don't think Kate Middleton is the Second Coming.....
Old 01-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
This is what I don't believe...
This has to be one of the most accurate and honest posts in this entire thread imo.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
This has to be one of the most accurate and honest posts in this entire thread imo.
I agree absolutely.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Personally I find it quite "sad" and "pathetic" how some posters hurl accusations around about people who don't think Kate Middleton is the Second Coming.....
Gosh over exaggerate much! Im pretty sure, actually no, Im definitely 100% sure that nobody posting around here thinks Kate Middleton is the second coming. Some like her, some don't. However there are plenty of people posting all over the internet about Kate (and other public figures) that clearly have issues they need some help to work through. It is just not normal to have hate like that for people you have never met.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
Gosh over exaggerate much! Im pretty sure, actually no, Im definitely 100% sure that nobody posting around here thinks Kate Middleton is the second coming. Some like her, some don't. However there are plenty of people posting all over the internet about Kate (and other public figures) that clearly have issues they need some help to work through. It is just not normal to have hate like that for people you have never met.
Nor is it normal to like someone that much that you have never met that you feel it necessary to defend her at every moment by the insulting and name calling of people who have a different opinion.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Royal Highness

Right.Actually,the problem Menarue just mentioned is quite often among members of our forum,unfortunately
Old 01-10-2009, 06:19 PM

IMO it dosent matter what we all think about Kate. That is totaly up to Prince William if he loves her enough to make her his wife. I would just be thrilled to be able to watch another great royal wedding. IMHO, of course!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarue View Post
Nor is it normal to like someone that much that you have never met that you feel it necessary to defend her at every moment by the insulting and name calling of people who have a different opinion.
Of course it is not normal and thankfully (sorry but I have to disagree with you iakynthi) it doesn’t happen here. I find this board to be very well moderated and I think most posters are well aware that the insulting and name-calling of other posters is not tolerated. We can feel very strongly about our opinions on this board but I think that the majority of us understand that we are discussing people we don’t really know. Unfortunately there are some boards where people don’t quite seem to grasp this - be they fans or ‘haters‘.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Royal Highness

There are still immature posters on the forum,though.Perhaps you haven't noticed it But it's ok,all we can do is have a good laugh and go on...
I'm gonna agree with the poster above who said that as long as Kate is the only official girlfriend of William,we have the right to comment on her-as long as we don't insult anyone,of course.So,Happy Posting
Old 01-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Gentry

This is one discussion that will not end, until Prince William marries. Whether it's Kate or someone else, that person will always be subject to adoration and ridicule at both ends of the spectrum. That is just the way it goes. We cannot help but form opinions about Kate from what we read in the papers. Some people unfortunately take it too far.

I personally don't believe that she is unworthy of being Prince William's wife. I don't give much weight to the "Waity Kaity" tag or the accusations that she is workshy. She works for her parents, and there's nothing wrong with that. IMO, it's a good way to keep her head down. So she parties. So what? It is the way of today's young people. We have never seen her stagger out of a club drunk. So she smiles when photographed by paps. Would it be better if she scowls at them? Of course not.

She has done the best she could under the pressure of being in a relationship with a prince. If Prince William didn't love her, he's free to find someone else, as is she.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Actually, I haven't seen anyone on this board who thinks of Kate in worshipful terms at all. Some of us like her; some of us dislike her.

Quote:
Old 01-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Courtier

I am sorry the second coming of what? I think some people who like her (IMO)see her as a renewal to the fairy tale that never was with Charles and Diana. Could William marry for Love and be really happy... the second coming of the fairy tale, but nothing more...who would compare her to GOD????