William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2005 - 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

Royal Highness
City
xx
Country
Canada
With all the media attention on William and Kate lately, does it seems that there's too much speculation about their future?

I agree, there is too much speculation about nothing.Sure, I wish them both best of luck in the future, I just don't think they will get married. I thik they are moving a little too fast,considering that William is a heir to the throne.I really believe they should think about what they are going into, otherwise, I agree with you, there is too much speculation!:)

I 100% agree with both of ya!! ;)

I know the Media won't leave them alone, and this is Very sad to say the least. Prince William and Kate Deserve some Privacy just like we need ours!!

I think there will be speculation to the date william annunce a engagment to kate or a other women then after the wedding there will be speculation on when a new prince or princess will be born

There is definately too much speculation in the British press about William and Kate. William has shown himself to be very savvy with the media and has made it clear what his plans are and they do not include marriage at this time. He stated he is too young to get married.

I'm sure he is very fond of Kate and clearly she is a woman of fine character and depth. Whether a marriage is in the cards for the future remains to be seen.

I have nothing against Kate but its a sickening thing that people speculate too much about her impending marriage to Prince William..I always thought that Prince William will have series of girlfriends before heading to the aisle..I never thought that he'll be very serious with one girl this early..well,who knows, it might be Kate-the next princess of wales...oooppss..sorry, I speculate,lol :D

I don't think there's any way, realistically, that there will *NOT* be a lot of speculation about William and whoever his girlfriend is. He is the heir, and also there's still a lot of interest in his mother, and there will be many comparisons made between Diana and the next generation of female British royalty. It's sad because I think William would like to have a normal unpublicized relationship but that doesn't seem likely to happen.:(

i agree with harry's polo shirt
there's never too much speculation, when it comes to the marriage of a future king. they (the press) are gonna do it anyway, either it's kate or anyone else.

While I have no doubt William is very fond of Kate, I think it is far too early to even thinking about a marriage. He is very young and needs to continue to grow in his public duties and personal life. He knows a marriage for him is a matter of utmost importance as a future king and my opinion is he will proceed very cautiously.

Harry's polo shirt said:
There is never too much speculation!!!!!!
Yes, quite. Things would be very dull indeed. For starters, most of the posts on this Board would disappear, and we'd have very little to talk about. I guess it would be back to the 'Order of Precedence' thread. Or talk about handbags, hats and shoes. :)

I found it interesting that Mahoogie says "impending marriage to William". Do you think that this is what's going to happen? :)

Here's my speculation. William and Kate will marry in November 2007, which will make him exactly the same age as his grandfather when he married. That date will correspond to William's grandparents' 60th wedding anniversay. And, their official engagement announcement will have been in July 2007, the 60th anniversary of his grandparents' engagement annoucement. How's that for being sentimental? LOL.

I do feel there is too much speculation, and too much pressure at this stage; but I believe William will marry earlier than what he stated in that interview - I believe that was a tactic to get the press off his back.

Here's my speculation....William will not marry Kate and he will not be getting married until 2010 at the earliest.

Oh he's proposing again is he? This is turning into a regular event.

BeatrixFan said:
Oh he's proposing again is he? This is turning into a regular event.

What's got me twittering this time is the knowledge (if it is true - and we don't have long to find out:) ) that Kate will be staying in the main house, attending the Christmas Eve family dinner and going to Church with the RF on Christmas morning.

I'll even stick my neck on the block and predict an engagement announcement VERY soon, maybe even Christmas Eve, but certainly sometime between then and the end of January.

If I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last:ROFLMAO:

When was that confirmed Roslyn?

BeatrixFan said:

It's mentioned in the Daily Mail article that aplusw2000 linked us to at Post 154. Hence my reservations and the need to wait and see.

BeatrixFan said:
Does this mean you haven't contracted engagement-speculation fever BeatrixFan? :D

Nevertheless, IF Ms Middleton is seen with the Royal Family at the Sandringham church on Christmas Day, the significance will be obvious.

Dear Warren, even I don't think she'll be walking about with the royals to/from the church at Sandringham. And I believe they are secretly engaged and are marking time until it's official! But will that not be a treat if lightening strikes and they do include her in that walk of fame. If for no other reason but to see the denials and the bloodletting all over the internet far and wide.:lol:

Luv2Cruise said:
..But will that not be a treat if lightening strikes and they do include her in that walk of fame. If for no other reason but to see the denials and the bloodletting all over the internet far and wide.:lol:
If they really wanted to play with people's heads they'd get her to wear fur during the 'walk of fame' on Christmas Day. :D

Warren said:
If they really wanted to play with people's heads they'd get her to wear fur during the 'walk of fame' on Christmas Day. :D

Warren, it would be perfect if Catherine were to wear the infamous fur hat she wore to the races and include a matching fur collar or fur scarf! That would set the cat among the pigeons for sure!! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

aplusw2000 said:
Is wills about to proppose ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=421367&in_page_id=1770

hmm...i must say up until recently i had my doubts and as was clarified by Clarence House yesterday, talks of engagement are all "hot air" but....ehehe i believe i hear the sound of wedding bells now, summer 2008 at the latest

funny, only last week this paper was saying she was the accessories buyer...now they're saying she's an assistant accessories buyer...was she demoted already?:lol:

Warren said:

Warren, you are so wicked! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Lets see, mink hat, rabbit scarf, BeatrixFans sable coat, Crocodile skin boots and tiger skin gloves. Now that should do it! :ohmy:

I was thinking panda mittens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom