The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Commoner

Before any one's imagination gets carried away... I will reiterate, Prince William and Miss Middleton are absolutely not tied to one another.

Miss Middleton was allowed to be invited under special circumstances.

-Karagiosis

Old 12-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmeralda View Post
Well, she's got quite a few to choose from!

The Middleton tiaras
Very clever. I wonder if she's be true to her family heritage and choose one of these.

Old 12-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagiosis View Post
Before any one's imagination gets carried away... I will reiterate, Prince William and Miss Middleton are absolutely not tied to one another.

-Karagiosis
I am sorry but you have no credibility whatsoever.

I hate to say 'I told you so' (well actually, I enjoy it a little), but we can no firmly discard the sophisticated scenarios regarding Mama Middleton's ridiculous media courting of last week.
The beard is quite great on William: first time I have found him somewhat attractive in years. But could they have chosen a creepier picture of Kate?

Old 12-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Majesty

Given the article in the Daily Mail Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 7: November 2008-October 2009, it would be fair to assume that the relationship seems to be very much alive.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel View Post
I am sorry but you have no credibility whatsoever.

I hate to say 'I told you so' (well actually, I enjoy it a little), but we can no firmly discard the sophisticated scenarios regarding Mama Middleton's ridiculous media courting of last week.
The beard is quite great on William: first time I have found him somewhat attractive in years. But could they have chosen a creepier picture of Kate?
He does look good with that beard! Not so stodgy now. Looks like the relationship is in full swing.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie28 View Post
Beats me. Guess we'll see how the training goes. I think the beard stole the show!
Well to be fair he may feel better growing hair someplace to compensate for the head thing
Old 12-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Aristocracy

All this proves to me is that they are friends still, but whether she is really his girlfriend or not still is a matter of press speculation IMO.

It's obvious that they are friends at the very least. We assume she is his girlfriend because thats what the press writes about them, but what the real state of it is only known between those two IMO.

I was watching an interview with Zara on the Bio channel and she made the comment that 98 percent of the stuff written by the press about her and her family are just not true. That they really dont have a clue what the RF get up to, or what the state of their love lives really are. That at one point they were linking her romantically still with an ex boyfriend when she was infact with another guy at the time.

I'm not assuming anything other than they are close friends right now, unless there is news of a break up or an engagement.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Commoner

I might as well add what I've already said on another forum... I have no interest in posting gossip or speculations. I also have no interest in convincing any one of what many know quite plainly.

Having said that, I do find it incredible that the very suggestion of any thing outside of the scope of the collective imagination of "royal observers" is immediately shunned. Anything not within the acceptable range of possibilities is dismissed .

If one places so much value in one's own observations to the point of excluding all other possibilities, well that doesn't seem to leave very much room for anything else let alone anything even remotely resembling the "truth".

-Karagiosis
Old 12-13-2008, 09:13 PM

Well, you said in two weeks we will get news of Wills & Kate, and we did. And quite clearly they are still very much an item. So therefore, you saying they possibly broke up turns out not to be true.

Also, I have to agree William does look good with a beard. Makes him look more mature, and dare I say, masculine?

Old 12-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjapearl View Post
Well, you said in two weeks we will get news of Wills & Kate, and we did. And quite clearly they are still very much an item. So therefore, you saying they possibly broke up turns out not to be true.

Also, I have to agree William does look good with a beard. Makes him look more mature, and dare I say, masculine?

I suppose Karagiosis could argue that it hasn't been 2 weeks yet as the first post appeared on the 3rd December and it is only the 14th now in Australia - still 13th in the US so still a couple of days to go until we hear that they have broken up is Karagiosis' information is correct.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:52 PM
Nobility

Yeah, how do we know the relationship is in full bloom. They aren't kissing,hugging, holding hands, not even very close. I guess if you say that then Harry and that other girl are also in full bloom.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Majesty

Okay. Let me guess. Kate's really Harry's date on this trip, and the girl next to Harry is William's real girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagiosis View Post

-Karagiosis
Old 12-14-2008, 12:16 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

It's great to see them out again, and it's clear to me that they're still together. William and Kate have never been terribly demonstrative in public, and anyway, they're a bit busy shooting animals in these pictures to be making kissy faces at each other. Also, I've got to say, you don't invite ex-girlfriends to your family's house around the holidays in my neck of the woods, especially when you know there will be photographers around.

Also, put me in the "loving the beard" category. It makes him look so much more mature!

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 12-14-2008, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Kay View Post
Also, I've got to say, you don't invite ex-girlfriends to your family's house around the holidays in my neck of the woods, especially when you know there will be photographers around.
Exactly what I think!

Old 12-14-2008, 12:35 AM
Nobility

Who said anything about inviting ex's to kill things with.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:39 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

All of the people who have speculated that they're not still an item?

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 12-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Kay View Post
Also, I've got to say, you don't invite ex-girlfriends to your family's house around the holidays in my neck of the woods, especially when you know there will be photographers around.
Yeah, can we all say, in unison, "awkward"? I have a difficult time imagining any circumstances where anyone else would even want to be a part of a house party with a recently broken-up couple, even if one half of that couple is a royal prince.

Quote:
Also, put me in the "loving the beard" category. It makes him look so much more mature!
Mature, hawt, better, take your pick! Definitely love the bearded look on Prince William.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Dunno about awkward, but self-preservation ought to play a role here. I mean, how likely is it that he's just broken up with her and left her feeling hurt and angry, so he invites her over for the weekend and puts a large gun in her hand?
Old 12-14-2008, 02:06 AM
Serene Highness

Forget the military. That would be a true indication of his bravery.
Old 12-14-2008, 02:37 AM

William looks cool with his beard! That so called "mystery blonde" though, is not such a mystery, because I know I have seen her loads of times with the princes. She is so familiar to me.... can't think of her name though. Her face is so familiar.... it's annoying that I can't think of her name haha.

Closed Thread

Tags
engagement, kate middleton, prince william, relationships, speculation, tabloid press