William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2005 - 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before any one's imagination gets carried away... I will reiterate, Prince William and Miss Middleton are absolutely not tied to one another.

Miss Middleton was allowed to be invited under special circumstances.

-Karagiosis :flowers:

Before any one's imagination gets carried away... I will reiterate, Prince William and Miss Middleton are absolutely not tied to one another.

I am sorry but you have no credibility whatsoever.

I hate to say 'I told you so' (well actually, I enjoy it a little), but we can no firmly discard the sophisticated scenarios regarding Mama Middleton's ridiculous media courting of last week.
The beard is quite great on William: first time I have found him somewhat attractive in years. But could they have chosen a creepier picture of Kate?

I am sorry but you have no credibility whatsoever.

I hate to say 'I told you so' (well actually, I enjoy it a little), but we can no firmly discard the sophisticated scenarios regarding Mama Middleton's ridiculous media courting of last week.
The beard is quite great on William: first time I have found him somewhat attractive in years. But could they have chosen a creepier picture of Kate?

He does look good with that beard! Not so stodgy now. Looks like the relationship is in full swing.

Beats me. Guess we'll see how the training goes. I think the beard stole the show!
Well to be fair he may feel better growing hair someplace to compensate for the head thing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All this proves to me is that they are friends still, but whether she is really his girlfriend or not still is a matter of press speculation IMO.

It's obvious that they are friends at the very least. We assume she is his girlfriend because thats what the press writes about them, but what the real state of it is only known between those two IMO.

I was watching an interview with Zara on the Bio channel and she made the comment that 98 percent of the stuff written by the press about her and her family are just not true. That they really dont have a clue what the RF get up to, or what the state of their love lives really are. That at one point they were linking her romantically still with an ex boyfriend when she was infact with another guy at the time.

I'm not assuming anything other than they are close friends right now, unless there is news of a break up or an engagement.

I might as well add what I've already said on another forum... I have no interest in posting gossip or speculations. I also have no interest in convincing any one of what many know quite plainly.

Having said that, I do find it incredible that the very suggestion of any thing outside of the scope of the collective imagination of "royal observers" is immediately shunned. Anything not within the acceptable range of possibilities is dismissed .

If one places so much value in one's own observations to the point of excluding all other possibilities, well that doesn't seem to leave very much room for anything else let alone anything even remotely resembling the "truth".

Well, you said in two weeks we will get news of Wills & Kate, and we did. And quite clearly they are still very much an item. So therefore, you saying they possibly broke up turns out not to be true.

Also, I have to agree William does look good with a beard. Makes him look more mature, and dare I say, masculine?

Well, you said in two weeks we will get news of Wills & Kate, and we did. And quite clearly they are still very much an item. So therefore, you saying they possibly broke up turns out not to be true.

Also, I have to agree William does look good with a beard. Makes him look more mature, and dare I say, masculine?

I suppose Karagiosis could argue that it hasn't been 2 weeks yet as the first post appeared on the 3rd December and it is only the 14th now in Australia - still 13th in the US so still a couple of days to go until we hear that they have broken up is Karagiosis' information is correct.

Yeah, how do we know the relationship is in full bloom. They aren't kissing,hugging, holding hands, not even very close. I guess if you say that then Harry and that other girl are also in full bloom.

Okay. Let me guess. Kate's really Harry's date on this trip, and the girl next to Harry is William's real girlfriend.:rolleyes:

It's great to see them out again, and it's clear to me that they're still together. William and Kate have never been terribly demonstrative in public, and anyway, they're a bit busy shooting animals in these pictures to be making kissy faces at each other. Also, I've got to say, you don't invite ex-girlfriends to your family's house around the holidays in my neck of the woods, especially when you know there will be photographers around.

Also, put me in the "loving the beard" category. It makes him look so much more mature!

Also, I've got to say, you don't invite ex-girlfriends to your family's house around the holidays in my neck of the woods, especially when you know there will be photographers around.

Exactly what I think!

Who said anything about inviting ex's to kill things with.

All of the people who have speculated that they're not still an item?

Also, I've got to say, you don't invite ex-girlfriends to your family's house around the holidays in my neck of the woods, especially when you know there will be photographers around.

Yeah, can we all say, in unison, "awkward"? I have a difficult time imagining any circumstances where anyone else would even want to be a part of a house party with a recently broken-up couple, even if one half of that couple is a royal prince.

Also, put me in the "loving the beard" category. It makes him look so much more mature!

Mature, hawt, better, take your pick! Definitely love the bearded look on Prince William.

Dunno about awkward, but self-preservation ought to play a role here. I mean, how likely is it that he's just broken up with her and left her feeling hurt and angry, so he invites her over for the weekend and puts a large gun in her hand?:hiding:

Forget the military. That would be a true indication of his bravery. :eek:

William looks cool with his beard! That so called "mystery blonde" though, is not such a mystery, because I know I have seen her loads of times with the princes. She is so familiar to me.... can't think of her name though. Her face is so familiar.... it's annoying that I can't think of her name haha. :D

How do we know they are still a couple? Sorry those pics dont prove it IMO all it proves is that they are still friends at the very least. What if they have indeed called it a day, but still remain friends with benefits?

Well, I suppose nothing can really prove it at this point short of an engagement, then. We've never really known at all, either. Maybe they've just been friends "with benefits" this whole time. Maybe she's really a reptile from the planet Xthckclsx.

Who said anything about inviting ex's to kill things with.

Very romantic, a lot of birds killed, plenty of blood and gore. Very romantic indeed. :rolleyes:
But, it does look as though they are still together, the royal family only invite very good friends to kill animals with them.

The truth is no-one but those two know the true state of their relationship. It could very well be they are friends only still or they are still together as before, but pics or what the press dont prove what the true state of it is. One thing we do know is that she isnt nursing a broken heart nor are they not speaking to one another.

Jo, I was fascinated by your explanation of 10 Downing. I never knew all of that stuff. I always wonder if the legend is true, that BP, St James, KP, Westminster, and Downing St are connected by underground tunnels. :whistling:

I think this is true, except for KP. At least you can read about it on the more reliable of the "tunnel" or "underground" pages. They claim that there is a tunnel going from BP to the atomic bunker under Whitehall. This would make sense, as the technology of building tunnels (ventilation etc.) already existed when Whitehall started to take up the space it now has, going very close to Buckingham Palace. So they could have build it during the late 19th.century already when canalisation and other tunnels were build all around London, so nobody would have left reports about The Mall being opened up for tunnel building because it happened anywhere all the time back then. I found information that the existing system of "Q-Whitehall" as it is called was extended in the 1950s.
NationMaster - Encyclopedia: Military citadels under London

The tunnel from BP is said to be under The Mall, so Clarence House and St. James' Palace most probably have access to it. But I think it has never been proven that this system of tunnels is in any way connected to the tube system though this is an urban legend. Based probably on the fact that one of the abandonned stations on the Piccadilly line were used during the war by the War Cabinet and that there is a track leaving the line behind Green Park Station towards BP but it seems this track is only to park trains during off-peak hours and ends away before BP could be reached.

I suppose Karagiosis could argue that it hasn't been 2 weeks yet as the first post appeared on the 3rd December and it is only the 14th now in Australia - still 13th in the US so still a couple of days to go until we hear that they have broken up is Karagiosis' information is correct.

Well, Karagiosis said, IIRC, that they had no relationship whatsoever: this is untrue as they at least are "hunting friends" (as we say in Germany: people who trust each other enough to relax when anyone has a weapon and is determined to shoot - they know the other won't shoot at them...). And no royal security officer would let a probably furious girl (who has allegedly just experienced that her dreams of becoming a princess have been destroyed by her former boyfriend) into the vicinity of said prince on holding a weapon. Just think about that for a moment.... LOL! Come on, Karagiosis. think twice before making up stories!

As for her/his other claims: it may be the truth, but the plausibility is rather low, so many people discount the information. Simple as that.

I would assume they are still together - shooting in the freezing cold countryside isn't really the place for public displays of affection??? I think that they are just continuing at a very low profile until a big announcement.

I think the girl looks like one of the Spencer cousins - one of Sarah or Jane's girls??????

Dunno about awkward, but self-preservation ought to play a role here. I mean, how likely is it that he's just broken up with her and left her feeling hurt and angry, so he invites her over for the weekend and puts a large gun in her hand?:hiding:
Not a good idea, unless she has a kind and forgiving nature!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think you must be a laidback, easygoing kind of person to date a guy like William. I say his girlfriend (even more his wife) would need to have a lot of tolerance for BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom