The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-31-2009, 01:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

That's true, it's what the tabloids do best.

Old 10-31-2009, 05:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani90 View Post
Natalie I. was on the Australian television show Rove earlier this year and actually brought up the Harry issue saying that she had only met him once at her birthday party.
I believe they were pictured together on more than one occasion.

Old 10-31-2009, 04:23 PM
Aristocracy

I just said what she said herself

But are there pictures of them two together? A search on google didn't give anything...
Old 10-31-2009, 04:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani90 View Post
Natalie I. was on the Australian television show Rove earlier this year and actually brought up the Harry issue saying that she had only met him once at her birthday party. And if I remember correctly, I also read somewhere (think it was Herald Sun) that Natalie knows Holly and Holly brought Harry with her to the b-party. She also said on Rove that if the video would be inspired by any party it would have been her b-day and not some party with Prince Harry as the media wrote

After using Google and searching I think this is her boyfriend. He's called Fred Andrews. But I'm far from sure because I saw it in another post so don't blame me if it's wrong
http://www.isifa.com/photo/preview/19806717.jpg
I do remember her saying that too but then they always deny those things don't they. I haven't seen any piccies of them together either tho so who knows.
Thx for the pic of Holly. BTW wasn't Holly romantically linked with William at one time or am I confusing her with someone else?
Old 10-31-2009, 04:39 PM
Aristocracy

Yeah I guess denying is the thing

Holly has been romantically linked to William in the past. I believe it was before Kate. Holly and Will have been mates for so long if I'm not mistaken
Old 10-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

I guess the Branson's have been part of William and Harry's set for a long time so I guess it's no surprise she would be linked to him. I read somewhere that Holly's father Richard has played tennis with William so I guess they're all just friends.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Aristocracy

Yeah the Bransons is close to Will and Harry. I've seen many pics of Sam and Holly attending the same events as Will and Harry. I also think Holly and Kate is very close friends.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm pretty sure Holly was linked with William during the 2007 break-up as well. He was also linked with Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe during that time but the rumor was denied.

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it!
Old 11-01-2009, 05:53 AM
Administrator

The term "linked" is used by the media very loosely these days to create an impression that may not be correct. Groups of friends go out, either together or they cross paths. Two individuals are seen or photographed talking to each other (and maybe even smiling!). In subsequent media reports they are now "linked". They may very well be "linked" by friendship, acquaintence or simply because they move in the same small or large social circle, but the implication or inference is something else entirely.

Stating "William is/was linked to xxx" or "Harry is/was linked to yyy" repeated often enough becomes media "fact". It sounds so much better and is more suggestive than the banal "they spoke once at a party", "they've met a few times", "they know each other", "they mix in the same circles" or even "their parents have known each other for decades".
Old 11-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree. I'm very wary of what the press says anymore, unless there are photos.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Absolutely Warren. I wasn't saying it was true, just that it was in the press. I personally think he's just friends with both girls.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Heir Apparent

And even photos can be misleading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereta View Post
I agree. I'm very wary of what the press says anymore, unless there are photos.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Very true. Even with a photo the press can still imply whatever they want whether it's true or not.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat View Post
I'm pretty sure Holly was linked with William during the 2007 break-up as well. He was also linked with Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe during that time but the rumor was denied.
I believe Sam Branson was dating Isabella even back in 2007 and that's probably why the rumour was denied. They've been together a few years now. I don't know what the deal is with Holly. She seems to keep her private life very private.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

News snippet about one of William's friends Guy Pelly.
Quote:
The clubbing habits of Princes William and Harry look set to change with their friend Guy Pelly planning a new members’ club in Chelsea.
The Brompton, which Pelly is opening in late February with club entrepreneurs Nick House and Piers Adam, charges £10,000 for a lifetime membership, but Pelly, 26, is giving the Princes one each.
The socialite sold his shares in the Whisky Mist nightclub in Park Lane to raise money for the new club.
Pelly also has a stake in Mahiki and is planning a new branch of the nightclub in New York as well as opening a Mexican restaurant in London.
‘Guy’s very ambitious,’ says a friend.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Virgin on royalty: Richard Branson's children have forged an intriguing social alliance with the young Royals. But is Daddy pulling all the strings? | Mail Online
Old 02-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Nice of Guy Pelly to give William and Harry a free membership but they probably won't be using it that much since they are busy with the military.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I suppose it was nice Guy but let's face it, associating himself with the royal princes brings him free publicity for his business. I just hope William and Harry don't feel obligated to visit his club.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hm, that's a good point cd255.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:51 AM
Super Moderator

Prince's polo friend held over fatal crash - Telegraph

A billionaire polo-playing acquaintance of Prince William could face manslaughter charges in Florida after a graduate was killed in a suspected drink-driving accident.

Tags
ex-girlfriends, friends, prince harry, prince william, relationships