The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't know if this has been discussed before but are Princes William and Harry good friends with Camilla's children Tom Parker-Bowles and Laura Lopez?

Old 10-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

I read quite awhile ago that William became close to Tom Parker Bowles and they talked on the phone a lot. Don't know if it's true. Perhaps someone else might know more.

Old 10-17-2009, 05:17 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanaz View Post
I read quite awhile ago that William became close to Tom Parker Bowles and they talked on the phone a lot. Don't know if it's true. Perhaps someone else might know more.
Being stepbrothers I imagine they have talked a bit. But seeing as Tom has a growing family and William is training I can't imagine they talk too much as this present time.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

I've noticed Laura Lopez seems to go to the same social events as William but I don't know if they socialize privately. I've heard Charles & Camilla get together with Camilla's family at Christmas time so maybe Harry & William see them during the holidays.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Courtier

Prince William's former 'fiancée' Jecca Craig calls off wedding - Telegraph
Old 10-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Courtier

The Telegraph article makes it sound like they've broken up for good. However, as far as I know, the wedding was just delayed till Jecca gets het degree. Jecca and Hugh are still very much together.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry to take on-off girlfriend Chelsy Davy (and a herd of friends) on New Year safari break | Mail Online (18/10/2009).
Old 10-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsel View Post
The Telegraph article makes it sound like they've broken up for good. However, as far as I know, the wedding was just delayed till Jecca gets het degree. Jecca and Hugh are still very much together.
What is she going to school for (what's her degree), and where is she going to school? Also, when is she supposed to finish? Thanks.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Courtier

She studies for her postgraduate degree at University College London.
I believe her degree is in Art and History, although she did take courses of management (or was it marketing?) about a year ago.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Marsel. Maybe she took those business courses to help her fiance' Hugh with his company.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

What a coincidence. I was just thinking of asking if Jessica's wedding was reported in the British press. I guess not then. I hope you're right Marsel and they reschedule it.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:03 AM
Aristocracy

Such a shame Jecca's engagement didn't push through. I have the impression that they might work it out, though. They seem like a level-headed couple. What surprises me is that Hugh and Jecca's dad actually spoke to the press.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah it's a shame. Hopefully they'll get back together.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

If they've split up then I wish them both the best.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

In that article about Chelsy and pals going out it mentioned that Sam Branson arrived with Natalia Imbruglia (she seems to be spending a lot of time with this group lately) but isn't Sam still dating Isabella Calthorp (not sure of her full name)?
Old 10-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah, Sam and Isabella Calthorpe are still together as far as I know. Perhaps she couldn't attend that particular event. Imbruglia probably became friends with this group after they participated in her music video a while ago. She looks younger than her 34 years.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Also Natalie I. was romantically linked with Harry over the summer. Don't know if it was true or not. Does anyone know who Holly Branson is dating. I've never heard of her being linked to anyone.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Aristocracy

Natalie I. was on the Australian television show Rove earlier this year and actually brought up the Harry issue saying that she had only met him once at her birthday party. And if I remember correctly, I also read somewhere (think it was Herald Sun) that Natalie knows Holly and Holly brought Harry with her to the b-party. She also said on Rove that if the video would be inspired by any party it would have been her b-day and not some party with Prince Harry as the media wrote

After using Google and searching I think this is her boyfriend. He's called Fred Andrews. But I'm far from sure because I saw it in another post so don't blame me if it's wrong
http://www.isifa.com/photo/preview/19806717.jpg
Old 10-31-2009, 12:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder if Natalie was just a cover-up for Harry getting back together with Chelsy so they could have privacy... or maybe the press just wanted to link Harry with a celebrity to sell papers.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:09 AM
Aristocracy

Rchat, isn't that how the tabloids work? I don't think it was anything between Natalie and Harry more than that their path crossed at one or two occasions

Tags
ex-girlfriends, friends, prince harry, prince william, relationships