The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-14-2016, 11:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I keep seeing suggestions that she is right for Harry!

I don't know; could he really marry a divorcee?

His father did.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 03-14-2016, 11:41 PM
Heir Apparent

The fact is she is Chelsy Davy's best friend probably takes her out of the running with Harry. In theory, they could get married in Scotland like Anne & Tim or like Charles and Camilla with a civil service followed by a blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 03-15-2016, 12:14 AM
Serene Highness

As we’ve seen with Princess Madeleine/Jonas Bergstrom/Stephanie af Klercker, close friendships don't stop a person from falling for their bff’s ex.

Besides, is dating your friend’s ex any worse than dating your sibling’s ex - like Sarah Spencer and Diana.
Old 03-15-2016, 12:23 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
The fact is she is Chelsy Davy's best friend probably takes her out of the running with Harry. In theory, they could get married in Scotland like Anne & Tim or like Charles and Camilla with a civil service followed by a blessing.

They wouldnt have to marry in Scotland. Anne and Tim had to because at the time of their marriage, the Anglican church didn't allow divorcees to remarry in their church. The church of Scotland did.

Charles and Camilla could have, having married in 2005. The Anglican church of England started allowing divorcees to mary at the discretion of the clergy. But there was still some controversy as Charles is the future head of the church. They chose to minimalize that by marrying civilly and then having a
church blessing from the archbishop after.

Harry is not the future king. If he chose to marry a divorcee there would not be the same controversy as with Charles.
Old 03-15-2016, 01:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I keep seeing suggestions that she is right for Harry!

I don't know; could he really marry a divorcee?

Of course he can his father did and he's going to be king

Old 03-25-2016, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

All discussions about William attending Jecca Craig's wedding have been moved to General News and Information for the Duke of Cambridge.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:42 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Of course he can his father did and he's going to be king

Nah, she's not right for Harry in the long term. Missy would make a good girlfriend (although I would find the Missy/Chelsy/Harry connection a bit off-putting).

The woman I see for Harry would be one with intelligence - a college degree and involved in some activity requiring brains. Such as commerce or self-employed.

I can't see him hooking up w/an aristocratic party girl of any sort (no to the Harbords, Percys, etc.)
Old 05-20-2016, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator

Jecca Craig gave birth to a little boy recently. He's supposedly about 6 months old.

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Wills' pal Jescca and a happy little secret* | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-20-2016, 11:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Really? How interesting! Jecca and her husband managed to keep that quiet! Belated congratulations to them!
Old 05-21-2016, 03:45 AM
Royal Highness

Hah! I did not see that one coming! But good for them! :)
Old 05-21-2016, 04:22 AM
Serene Highness

6 months old. So they became engaged when she was about 2 months pregnant. That makes a little more sense, since their engagement always seemed so abrupt. She hadn't gone public with him like her previous beaus, and then boom!, engaged.

Congrats, to the happy family of three!
Old 05-21-2016, 04:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, happy family of six, if you count the three children of Jonathon's first marriage. He hadn't been divorced that long when he and Jecca became engaged.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:08 AM
Serene Highness

I'm not familiar with what happened in his first marriage. I hope it was a mutual and amicable divorce.

It would be a shame if Jecca latched herself to a man like Earl Spencer - very intelligent, and talented, but a hot mess personal life.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:20 AM
Majesty

The baby's name and age were based on one comment about Jecca being home with the baby. I have no doubt they have a son, but his age and name are a bit questionable here.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Aristocracy

LOL So none of the DM's "sources" told them about the pregnancy and birth last year? Shocking
Old 05-24-2016, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

The discussion about Chelsy has been moved to the Royals' Ex-Partners thread.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:40 AM
Majesty

Prince Harry's wingman Charlie van Straubenzee finds love with wedding video maker | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-13-2016, 07:16 AM
Royal Highness

Prince William distances himself from Ben Fogle and his wife* | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-13-2016, 09:07 AM
Heir Apparent

I've never heard that Ben Fogle is interviewed so much that his speaking about the Cambridges would be a problem. What remotely controversial thing could he possibly say about them, anyway?
Old 03-03-2017, 11:42 AM
Majesty

Harry's gang: Who's who in the Prince's inner circle - and will Meghan Markle fit in?

Tags
ex-girlfriends, friends, prince harry, prince william, relationships