The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Commoner

Both of those kids are unobtainable and too famous for my taste. I do not like limelight.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Of course they're unobtainable, but this is all fantasy or imagination.

"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 06-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Serene Highness

Since both are young enough to be my sons, my youngest is 23, I will think about it if I was younger. I would pick Harry,although he needs to do some growing up, I think he is the better looking of the two and I also think he would be a lot of fun to hang around with. He will have a lot of the privledges William has without all the responsibility. Also, I think that as William has gotten older, he is not as good looking as before and Harry has gotten better looking. IMO Now- this is based solely on looks and what I "think" I know about the boys. LOL
Old 06-22-2007, 02:02 PM
Commoner

Arrow

Neither, and thats honest. I fear their temper to much to find any attraction, EVEN if they were obtainable in ANY way. I don't even know them, or anything about them, or if they even HAVE much of a temper, and not to say that they do, but still, thats how I feel about the issue.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Gentry

I would have to say Harry. He is witty, handsome and I feel has so much of his mother in him especially towards charity work. Not that William doesn't but it just didn't come across as much in the Dateline interview. William, to me, has alot of his father in him and is more serious.

Lily
Old 06-23-2007, 01:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterpillarandcat View Post
Neither, and thats honest. I fear their temper to much to find any attraction, EVEN if they were obtainable in ANY way. I don't even know them, or anything about them, or if they even HAVE much of a temper, and not to say that they do, but still, thats how I feel about the issue.

Okay, but fear their temper? I didn't know they were brutish louts. I thought that was a little insensitive because it's insinuating a very horrible character trait.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 06-23-2007, 01:37 AM
Commoner

William. I have a thing for blondes and Harry seems a bit too immature. Plus, I'd be a queen one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine View Post
Of course they're unobtainable, but this is all fantasy or imagination.
They're not completely unobtainable. Two girls (or 3 or 4) will get to marry William and Harry. Highly unlikely, but still possible.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnitolaNova View Post
They're not completely unobtainable. Two girls (or 3 or 4) will get to marry William and Harry. Highly unlikely, but still possible.

I meant unobtainable in that unless you travel in the circles they do, you probably aren't going to have a shot in blazes of marrying them. They're unobtainable to us regular folk.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:51 PM

Harry--he looks as if he likes to have fun and, in my opinion, is the better looking of the two.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:01 PM

Oh! Definitely Harry. He always shows so much enthusiasm and a great smile. Looks like he would be a lot of fun.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Aristocracy

Without a doubt William. I like Harry but I think that he is a bit to much of a rebel for me that I see. I watched the MSNBC interview with the boys and I found them both charming but I just like William well ok I will say it so I could be called a Queen LOL
I am to old for them anyway ;-)
I do have 3 little girls though! Charles married a lot younger!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Aristocracy

William looks better! He's more handsome. When I was 12 or 13, I was falling in love with him

But to tell the truth, I think he is too boring for me. I would be happier with Harry
Old 06-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Courtier

HARRY !!! he always shows a natural smile, he looks like a funny guy! .. i love his crazy personality!... Of course that William is a good guy too! but i choose Harry!!
Old 06-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Nobility

I'm sorry, but the older William gets, he is less and less attractive.

Harry is too wild.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:21 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I'm too old for them, and I don't like any of them anyway. For handsome, I think Prince William is more handsome than his brother, but at the same time Prince Harry has more spunk...But yes, Lady Bluffton: too wild for my taste.

Vanesa.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa View Post
I'm too old for them, and I don't like any of them anyway. For handsome, I think Prince William is more handsome than his brother, but at the same time Prince Harry has more spunk...But yes, Lady Bluffton: too wild for my taste.

Vanesa.
Not too wild for me
Old 07-03-2007, 05:54 AM
Gentry

Defenetly Harry..i think he has more of his mother's character in him
Old 07-03-2007, 07:25 AM
Nobility

When they were younger, William was more cutie than Harry..Nowadays as they grew into manhood, its the other way around-Harry is definitely much handsome than Wills..and it seems that Wills is getting bald at a young age-just like his Uncle Edward, try to look on some of Wills photos, it is apparent that the back of his head is loosing some hairs..

Old 07-07-2007, 04:42 AM
Commoner

Harry....he will have more freedom as far as future duties go and i think he is better looking...not that i don't like Wills but he is going to be king and that is such a demanding role..but as far a personalties are concerned i think they are both easy going and easy to talk to...Harry is just not going to belong to the country someday:)
Old 07-16-2007, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie View Post
.and it seems that Wills is getting bald at a young age-just like his Uncle Edward.
And his father......... and his maternal grandfather....... he's genetically loaded for it.

Tags
prince harry, prince william