The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-30-2006, 08:37 AM

Who would win...

Honestly, in a fight who would win...Wills or Harry.

I say Harry, he seems more like a fighter.

"If anything ever happens to me, I would never have to worry about Harry. Harry is a survivor, he will charm his way out of any situation."~Princess Diana
Old 11-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

definately Harry

Old 11-30-2006, 10:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCAP87
Honestly, in a fight who would win...Wills or Harry.

I say Harry, he seems more like a fighter.
Of course HRH Prince William.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

Harry- he seems like he'd be a dirty fighter.
Wills would hold his own, but he'd follow the rules and be honorable, so I think Harry'd win.

It's like Bridget Jones's Diary (which I watched last night, which is why I'm making this comparison :)), but Harry would be Daniel (Hugh Grant) and Wills would be Mark Darcy (Colin Firth). hehe

Old 11-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

It's the quiet ones you have to watch!
Old 11-30-2006, 07:54 PM
Courtier

That's so true Skydragon! But, in this case, i don't think so. Harry just seems like he would break all the rules of the game! lol
Old 11-30-2006, 08:05 PM
Commoner

Harry of course ...mr.radical ...
Old 11-30-2006, 08:07 PM

Harry. I imagine William would be a bit of a girly fighter. Biting, scratching, slapping etc. Then again, anyone with an ashtray in a sock could win it.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:07 AM
Nobility

I think Harry would win.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Harry. I imagine William would be a bit of a girly fighter. Biting, scratching, slapping etc. Then again, anyone with an ashtray in a sock could win it.
I think it would be a tie. There isn't anything girly about Prince William at all, He's a strong and athletic man who's been participating in sports since he was a small boy.
Prince Harry has also been participating in sports since he was small. I saw an article that touched on this subject, the article (I'll try to find it) quoted Prince Harry as saying that William runs faster than he does. Since William is slightly taller he might have a longer reach in a fight, and he might be a bit faster on his feet. Prince Harry might be more solid and more deliberate, so I think it would just balance out to a tie.

Besides, they're brothers that actually love one another. Any fighting they did would be strickly for laughs.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:49 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaR
I think it would be a tie. There isn't anything girly about Prince William at all, He's a strong and athletic man who's been participating in sports since he was a small boy.
Prince Harry has also been participating in sports since he was small. I saw an article that touched on this subject, the article (I'll try to find it) quoted Prince Harry as saying that William runs faster than he does. Since William is slightly taller he might have a longer reach in a fight, and he might be a bit faster on his feet. Prince Harry might be more solid and more deliberate, so I think it would just balance out to a tie.

Besides, they're brothers that actually love one another. Any fighting they did would be strickly for laughs.

I agree. I think Prince William would be more on sure footing, whereas Harry would start punching without any strategic moves against his enemy--unless of course, he was taught it in Sandhurst in hand-to-hand combat.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I think Harry. He's a scrapper. Plus, the second child has to be feisty or the older one will squash him.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Aristocracy

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle
I think Harry. He's a scrapper. Plus, the second child has to be feisty or the older one will squash him.
My thinking also.

Harry is alot tougher than some may think. But, I doubt if they would ever really comes to blows. Lets hope not.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:40 PM

I think I'll choise Harry.I like him more than William.He is so cute :)
Old 06-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Harry, hands down. Red hair + blue eyes = yummy.

I love his personality....he's a bit wild and rebellious and even though that may turn people off (I can see how), William to me is really quite boring and staid and sometimes I like sitting around the house and doing nothing, but other times I don't. Doing that every day would just get on my nerves. At least with Harry, you're guaranteed a good time.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 06-20-2007, 10:17 PM

I would have to say William. He just looks so masculine [not saying that Harry isn't ] but he just seems like he can throw a stronger punch.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Nobility

Based on the Dateline interview, Harry is the more take charge kind of guy. But that doesn't make me adore William any less. That just answers the question.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:36 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian View Post
definately Harry
Me too! Definitely, definitely, Harry.

Since I saw the NBC interview video. Harry's so much more open, less guarded, more fun, more interested seemingly in the world around him than grumpy older brother William. Seemingly, that is. From pictures I'd have said always that William is the better looking one. But combined with a glimpse into their character, and hearing their voices, in that video piece, Harry's definitely the one who's less stuck up, and more king material even, than his older brother! Never thought I'd have this opinion, but here it is! Thumbs up for Harry! And Wills..he seems to me like he could use a shrink, he seems so sad and bitter, sorry.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Aristocracy

I really love William more but I still love Harry too! I just love fantasizes about my life becoming a fairy tale and us riding off into teh sunset on one of the Queen's many horses!
I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.- Princess Diana
Old 06-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
The both are really cute. I love William for his kindness and I love Harry for his humour. Can I have the two ?

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...

Tags
prince harry, prince william