The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-17-2006, 07:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Harry vs Prince William: who is Highgrove's hottest totty?

They are fast earning a reputation as the Party Princes, and there is no denying William and Harry are far more approachable (and easier on the eye) than their royal ancestors. But just how much do we know about these sexy royals, and who is the hottest heir to the throne?

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/newspol/ce...4496-1,00.html

Old 11-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon

They are fast earning a reputation as the Party Princes, and there is no denying William and Harry are far more approachable (and easier on the eye) than their royal ancestors. But just how much do we know about these sexy royals, and who is the hottest heir to the throne?

Oh my, what a bunch of poorly-written drivel. I'm almost embarrassed for the writer.

Old 11-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Serene Highness

My 2 cents are: the way I see it, both boys have <nothing> on their father, the inifinitely-more-interesting-as-a-human Prince Charles. You all can laugh at me all you want, I stick by my choice here. :) Why? It's so simple: Charles over the years has shown he posesses the courage to stick his neck out when it comes to not-so-popular ideas, whether it is what his country is doing to the architectural cultural heritage of its society, whether it is being an organic farmer way way before that phenomenon was <anywhere> on the average Joe's radar screen.

Charles is an independent thinking intellectual, that's what I like (though I could do without his fox hunting penchant)

As for Harry, I like the artistic side of him, i.e. he's a painter of sorts. But he does come across as spoilt, thick, and spoilt, and thick, and ..I guess I mad e my point there.

William...not sure what to think. Is he really as boring as he seems? Is he rather just consistent and mature in his choices? Or is he another Willem Alexander, always miffed at the press and and miffed to the world at large because, boo hoo, he's just so misunderstood because no one knows how hard his life really is, my oh my (granted Charles has also had these moments, but not when he was William's age).

In short: despite the age difference between moi, and Charles, I'd pick him. Camilla, move over already!
Old 11-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Nobility

Post Who Would You Choose? William or Harry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess olga
As for Harry, I like the artistic side of him, i.e. he's a painter of sorts. But he does come across as spoilt, thick, and spoilt, and thick, and ..I guess I mad e my point there.
What has Cornet H. Wales done of resent that make you think that he is spoilt? He is a Trained Troop learder After all.
Old 11-18-2006, 02:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc4
Oh my, what a bunch of poorly-written drivel. I'm almost embarrassed for the writer.
It looks like the writer is too embarrassed to put their name to the article - there's no by-line.
Old 11-18-2006, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpusa1981
What has Cornet H. Wales done of resent that make you think that he is spoilt? He is a Trained Troop learder After all.
I don't think the fact that he is a trained soldier means he is not spoiled. The two things don't necessarily go hand-in-hand. I'm sure even though he has some good qualities from his training (discipline, etc.) that he can still be spoiled. It doesn't make him a bad person. You can be a great person but still spoiled from having too much of what most people never have. A writer of a Kennedy bio once said, in reference to the Kennedys: "What they have, we only dream of..." or something like that. Someone like Harry has no idea what it's like to want to go on a ski trip to some fancy place like Klosters because he does it every year. Meanwhile, people like me have to settle for the cheesy ski resorts that can't even really be called "ski resorts" and people worse off than me never go skiing at all.

Spoiled or not, I would choose Harry because he seems like lots of fun! I like Wills too but ........ I guess Harry is just more my type.
Old 11-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I don't think the fact that he is a trained soldier means he is not spoiled. The two things don't necessarily go hand-in-hand. I'm sure even though he has some good qualities from his training (discipline, etc.) that he can still be spoiled. It doesn't make him a bad person. You can be a great person but still spoiled from having too much of what most people never have. A writer of a Kennedy bio once said, in reference to the Kennedys: "What they have, we only dream of..." or something like that. Someone like Harry has no idea what it's like to want to go on a ski trip to some fancy place like Klosters because he does it every year. Meanwhile, people like me have to settle for the cheesy ski resorts that can't even really be called "ski resorts" and people worse off than me never go skiing at all.

You are right, just because he is an officer, does not mean he is not spoilt or is a better person than anyone else.

Don't forget that Harry or William might like to do some of the things we might do, but can't because of all the repercussions. Some rich people, yearn for the love, friends and freedoms that others, with less money and responsibility enjoy.

I think they are both nice, in their own ways
Old 11-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Aristocracy

My choice is William. Harry is simply too unattractive.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Princess Olga

William...not sure what to think. Is he really as boring as he seems? Is he rather just consistent and mature in his choices? Or is he another Willem Alexander, always miffed at the press and and miffed to the world at large because, boo hoo, he's just so misunderstood because no one knows how hard his life really is, my oh my (granted Charles has also had these moments
Skydrago and anyone else dose Cornet H. Wales seem spoilt, thick, and spoilt, and thick, and ..I guess I mad e my point there. As Prinecess olga said?
I agree about William.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Aristocracy

i would choose WILLIAM
Old 11-21-2006, 08:54 AM
Commoner

Can I have both? I would'nt know who to choose. William for looks, Harry for personality! Harry has really grown on me in the past few months.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:21 AM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

I'd choose Harry !
Old 11-22-2006, 05:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon

Boy, these people just love to try and sell their product by rehashing interviews from the past. Still interesting though.

Love them both...depends upon my mood of who I would chose....right this second...William.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess olga
Charles is an independent thinking intellectual, that's what I like (though I could do without his fox hunting penchant)

Oh boy, Cam...you better look out!

I like all the fellas, each have a side of them that I have, so when that side is showing, I'd like them to be around that side...however it is said.

As far as Charles, I always liked him before his marriage and up until the Diana thing where it appeared that Charles wasn't a good father. But, the man has done such a marvelous job with his two boys that I must commend him for it. And, his new website is absolutely great!
Old 11-27-2006, 11:45 PM
Commoner

I choose William. I don't care how attractive Harry is and will become. William has always looked hot to me, and just felt more right for me. We have some similarities, and he is a year older than me. Harry's a year younger but I prefer older guys.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:51 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashajones
My choice is William. Harry is simply too unattractive.
I have to agree with you to some extent. When I was 14 and saw a pic of William and say some pics of Harry. Harry wasn't attractive to me, I guess because I was more into blonds and brunettes and not too much into redheads like myself And William has always seemed just sexy and sexier.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessNatalie
Can I have both? I would'nt know who to choose. William for looks, Harry for personality! Harry has really grown on me in the past few months.
I think William has a personality.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:59 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie2
harry's lates nazi gaffe, illustrates that point exactly...he doesn't ever stop and think about consequences..if i do A, BCD might occur! its all about weighing the pros and cons and understanding that for every action there is a reaction..the fact that he lacks that basic of all logics makes him less appealing to me
That, right there is why I could never have a crush on him. If I ever meet Harry I would have to let him know how the Nazi custome hurt me and how sensitive I am about white power and Nazism. I don't believe he is racist, but I don't think he really understands or have similar feelings about Nazism and white power.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:14 AM

Harry, he seems much more down to earth. And he gets hotter by the day.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCAP87
Harry, he seems much more down to earth. And he gets hotter by the day.
I agree. He is gettting More Handsome everyday. & he does seem more Down to Earth ( not to say that William isn't. But, william is very stiff & he has to be). But harry is more carefree. Yeah, he has his mis-steps every now & then. But, he isn't perfect & I think that is what many love about the guy. Royal or Not they are all still human like the rest of us.

But, I love the Red hair & the Apple cheeks.

Tags
prince harry, prince william