The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-03-2005, 04:02 AM
Commoner

Harry and Wills are both GREAT!

Although I do not know their personalities I would say both Prince Harry and William seem like great guys to be with!

they're both
-confident looking (love that in a guy!)
-smart (afterall, you don't have to have a phD to be smart or brilliant)
-got a good sense of humour (according to articles I've read about them)
-HANDSOME to boot!

The married men are taken but we can still talk about them!!!
Crown Prince Frederik is also a sweetie - Mary's so lucky!!
Crown Prince Hakkon is smily but I haven't read much about him to know what his personality is like...but happy wife!
Crown Prince Felipe is another man with a very happy wife!

Old 07-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Commoner

I agree with you tiara... Even though that William is sooooo gorgeous I wouldn't want a life as a queen or even a princess. I couldn't give up my privacy even for the handsome prince. as when you become queen I don't think i could handle all of the critisism from everyone and plus the RF!

Old 07-14-2005, 06:44 AM
Aristocracy

I none of both want! If woman of William or Harry becomes you probably compared to princess Diana and I think that that very difficult be sympathise, constantly think, I will be well been by the English population?
Old 07-14-2005, 06:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Probably Harry, you know that if you went out to the pub with him you'd have a good laugh.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Gentry

Well, for me I'd probably choose Will, but as one of you said I's rather marry one of their friends..cuz of the private life thing..but I'd rather have Prince Pierre of Monaco...just because he's a little bit older than I am..and he's totally fine!!!
Old 07-23-2005, 08:40 PM

I'd choose neither.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:37 PM
Courtier

I prefer William. I don't know, but he just appeals to me more than Harry, though Harry is just as gorgeous as William.
Old 07-24-2005, 12:53 AM
Nobility

I don't think Harry's that good looking at all. He looks a bit like a long toilet brush with the brush end died bright orange. William's alright, though- a bit too blonde and German for my taste, but still, a prime cut of British beef if ever I did see one (I never have seen one, however).
Old 07-24-2005, 01:01 AM
Royal Highness

If I was in the same age bracket as the Princes, I would choose William. He is quite intelligent, sensitive, and very handsome!! However, If ever was in that circle and he wanted to "date" me, I would be frightened. I have no desire to be the fodder for the paparazzi or marry into the British Royal Family and face what his poor mother did.

I would prefer to be a good friend of Prince William and be there for him at the times when life is just unbearable for him. I wish I could help him.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Nobility

I used to always say William, but now I think I prefer Harry- William is out of university now, but Harry seems a lot more dedicated to charity work, and it;s starting to get a bit frustrating that William wont publicly acknowledge his girlfriend, at first I thought fair enough he wants privacy, but everyone knows now so he might as well give it up- he also seems reluctant to be a royal, which is also frustrating. He did well on his tour, but the majority of it was watching rugby and going skiing. He did great at the hospital though, so he should have spent more time doing things like that. I also lost a lot of respect for him that he might have gone off cavorting around Africa with his girlfriend right after the first bombings in London.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Princess
it;s starting to get a bit frustrating that William wont publicly acknowledge his girlfriend, at first I thought fair enough he wants privacy, but everyone knows now so he might as well give it up

I think William is not only trying to protect his privacy, but protect Kate herself. With no official confirmation, the paparazzi and others can speculate to their hearts end if there are other women in his social circle and that protects Kate. His father pretended to date Penelope Romsey(who was the girlfriend and later married his Mountbatten cousin) to cover up whom he was really dating at the time. William has learned much from the mistakes of his parents' marriage and I feel he is scared to repeat those mistakes. Besides, William is still very young at 23. I think the younger generation needs a little more time of freedom before a lifetime of duty. They deserve to have some fun before settling down.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Commoner

well also I think its kinda a favor that he is doing to the royal family b/c if he publicly told all about his realashionships that would bring alot of attention on the british RF and that attention might bring bad publicity and he just wants a life as any other person... we all don't have to tell in an interview who we are dating and in front of millions of viewers well its kinda foolish for me to be comparing regular people's lives with the prince's but come on he is just like any other human being so what if he doesn't tell all about his relashionships thats his business none of the media's.
Old 07-28-2005, 02:36 AM
Nobility

Yeah, I don't blame them for wanting privacy, but their relationship is basically public knowledge now. No more are they or aren't they, and it just bothers me, a guy that will keep 'hiding' his girlfriend....there's no point now!
Old 07-28-2005, 05:36 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananita
Hey guys, i'm pretty new here. I just want to know, if you had to choose between Harry and William; who would you choose?! :P
Choose... as in the next king....

In a nutshell.. these are Diana's children. No choosing. They are William and Harry. Unique individuals period.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Nobility

wow. An easy question I think. The next King of course
Old 08-01-2005, 03:42 AM
Courtier

i would choose harry cos hes closer to my age
Old 08-01-2005, 04:57 AM
Royal Highness

William...
Old 08-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Gentry

It would be Harry

Well, I'm closer to his parents' age (closer to Mom than Dad in age) but I'd still like to say that I think both young men are adorable in their own way. I think William is shy and more reserved and Harry, for some reason, I just want to hug and make it all better! My heart still breaks when I see either one of them because of the heartbreak they've been through. But I think they've grown into adorable young men. Harry has more "spark" to him, more of his mom. I think William has had the "spark" groomed out of him by the Royal Family because of his lineage.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Harry he wears his heart on his sleeve, and me on his back hahahaha...get it..harry's polo shirt.... ....ummm...he is open and honest.:( i'm not funny.

Old 10-29-2006, 11:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananita
Hey guys, i'm pretty new here. I just want to know, if you had to choose between Harry and William; who would you choose?! :P
I would choose HRH Prince William of Wales.

Tags
prince harry, prince william