Who Would You Choose - William or Harry?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahahaha, haven't you been following the life spans of the recent Royals? 101 for the Queen Mum, 101 for Princess Alice, it'll most likely be close to 100 for the Queen, and Charles has had to wait out the the lives of his grandmother, and his mum, seriously, he'll be 70-80 by the time he could be coronated, and William would be 30-40, Harry would be two years younger, which isn't much. Hahahahha, Charles? Hahahaha, he'd be a decent king, though, I agree. :huh:

Thi sis a old thread that our new members may not have seen before

As a brother, I would chose William to be with my sister. He seems more like me actually, shy, thoughtful, doesn't party that much, a really good guy. I think he is much more mature, caring and well he will be king, but that would be hard on my sister, Queen of England, but still he is the better choice.

I really feel sorry for William, he seems like he is more of a real guy than harry, he doesn't take it all to his head, he is a prince. Harry enjoys the press more it seems. William always looks sad to me, even when he is smiling. I really feel sorry for him so much, he lost his mother and didn't have alot of time to grieve properly then he has to see the people that killed her everyday, the press. He will be a good king, I think, but I don't think he will enjoy it as his Grandmother seems to have. Good luck Wills.

Originally posted by Lord Williams@Dec 20th, 2003 - 9:28 am
William always looks sad to me, even when he is smiling. I really feel sorry for him so much, he lost his mother and didn't have alot of time to grieve properly then he has to see the people that killed her everyday, the press.
That sounds so sad, and you may be closer to the truth than my perception which sees him as more angry. Maybe he's most angry with the press and that's what I see.

At any rate, both Princes William and Harry are well aware that being prince will not get them everything they want, i.e., a mother.

Yes, I agree with Lord Williams also.

As for me. I'm kind of a mix of William and Harry so I think I could handle either, but I think I'd be better or with Wills.

I'd pick Harry. :heart:

He's just too cute and seems to have a great personality. :) And he's closer to my age than William.

Originally posted by MariaRachel@Feb 28th, 2003 - 11:30 pm
I must say, I think that I would choose William. Smart, handsome, and sweet. He might be a little old for me though :p

:heart: Maria
I agree, but at nearly 36, he is too young for me! OH DARN!! :innocent: :rolleyes:

Wills hands down..

One of the reasons many people in this forum picked Harry is because he’s “got a better personality” or “because he knows how to have fun”

Why are people here assuming that William doesn't know how to have fun? I think he does but is simply more discreet than Harry!
He goes out clubbing enjoys his life, he’s simply more intelligent than Harry in ensuring he doesn’t get caught out. In his BBC interview Wills came across as witty, intelligent and far less stuffy than a lot of people assumed, “so he’s got a nice personality”. I’d rather be with someone who has a sense of responsibility , personality and good-looks!

i dont like either... but i could settle for will... at an expensive tiara wearing stretch hahaha

Give me Will any day. Harry is too happy-go-lucky for me. A woman needs stability.

hahaha so true plus it would feel right to be with someone with such a bad reputation

I'd rather not pick either of them. Instead I would choose one of their wealthy friends who get to have extremely private lives because I wouldn't want to have to live with all the publicity and all that being involved with either of them would cause.

I would definately choose William: he's gorgeous, his personality appears to be similar to mine, and he appears to be caring and kind etc.

However, having said that I don't know if I could handle the pressure of being Queen of England, and would prefer to be with someone more in Harry's position.

Bananita said:
Hey guys, i'm pretty new here. I just want to know, if you had to choose between Harry and William; who would you choose?! :p
most definitely william, i like harry, but hes really wild

Ellie2 said:
Wills hands down..

One of the reasons many people in this forum picked Harry is because he’s “got a better personality” or “because he knows how to have fun”

Why are people here assuming that William doesn't know how to have fun? I think he does but is simply more discreet than Harry!
He goes out clubbing enjoys his life, he’s simply more intelligent than Harry in ensuring he doesn’t get caught out. In his BBC interview Wills came across as witty, intelligent and far less stuffy than a lot of people assumed, “so he’s got a nice personality”. I’d rather be with someone who has a sense of responsibility , personality and good-looks!
harry's lates nazi gaffe, illustrates that point exactly...he doesn't ever stop and think about consequences..if i do A, BCD might occur! its all about weighing the pros and cons and understanding that for every action there is a reaction..the fact that he lacks that basic of all logics makes him less appealing to me

Duh!!!!!!!

William!!!!!! Can't you tell by my log in name. Princess"WAPL" William Arthur Phillip Louis. So yea I pick William. He is so much cuter.;)

I don't like neither anymore. They are both babies-not man enough for me. However if I were forced into an arranged marriage with them I would choose Wills.

A couple of months ago, I would have said Harry with a bit hesitation.
But the non-stop partying is a bit too much for me, and the nazi costume showed more about Harry than i wanted to know.
Now my answer is definitely William.

Well, both are adorable and a squeek to young to actually date... but I guess I'd choose William.

William, Harry mmm.....

If I was younger, richer and somewhat thinner:D , I'd go for William. That's not to say I don't like Harry. Then again, if they have an older, single male relative who's royal enough to have a title and money but not the attention (and a rather large mansion), I'd much rather have him!:D

I don´t know . They are different. Harry is very handsome and fun but a little wild for me. Wills is intelligent, shy and cute.
Maybe i´d choose Harry for go out with him or date for a short time:cool: but for something more serious I´d choose Wills becouse his mature and pretty.:D
Finally I´d choose both;) :cool: :D

Sorry for my bad english.

Definitely Prince William! Both princes are attractive, but Prince William is better-looking and inhireted more of his mother's good looks. Personality-wise, Prince William seems to be the more intelligent and mature one. Prince Harry seems want to have fun all the time and needs to mature a lot before taking on royal duties.

I would chose William. He is intelligent, kind, and let's face it--he is gorgeous! However, he will be King, and if I were in the position of being a potential bride, I don't think I could handle being Queen of England. I would wish he were an ordinary commoner.

bad_barbarella said:
Why dont you try for the Prince of Monaco :p

Uh no, I don't want HSH Prince Albert. All the money and titles could not make up for his womanizing past, his inability to commit, and the horrible loss of privacy to the paparazzi.

Hélène said:
A couple of months ago, I would have said Harry with a bit hesitation.
But the non-stop partying is a bit too much for me, and the nazi costume showed more about Harry than i wanted to know.
Now my answer is definitely William.

Exactly! I would have said Harry...but I think there's a little too much partying and after wearing a nazi costume, I'd have to say William. :)

Back
Top Bottom