The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-22-2003, 01:33 AM
Heir Apparent

i think i would choose Prince Wills he cutest handsome he will be king of England soon

if Prince Wills will choose me then he will like me i would be good one :flower:

Sara

Old 04-22-2003, 02:48 PM

OMG!! Not sara boyce!! Anyway..Im new here..so hi! I am a regualr over at the internet forum....I would choose William but it would be a close second for Harry,

Old 08-28-2003, 09:18 AM
Majesty

My chooice would be Harry....
Old 08-28-2003, 12:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessPreppy@Apr 22nd, 2003 - 1:48 pm
OMG!! Not sara boyce!! Anyway..Im new here..so hi! I am a regualr over at the internet forum....I would choose William but it would be a close second for Harry,
i said SO!

because he ask me to e-mail since i been come to London, England then he not come see me! you know that! but i got e-mail from him still lots! then he had school in Scotland i know it i learn lesson from him but i like him lots! i write letter and plus i put picture of mine then send to him on his 21st birthday you know best!

Sara Boyce
Old 08-28-2003, 01:12 PM
Serene Highness

difficult choice but i think i would go for Harry,William is gonna be king.....don't know...I wouldn't like the responsibility of being queen
Old 08-28-2003, 09:46 PM
Courtier

My word, none of them! I'd choose Prince Peter of Bulgaria, what is he? 98th in line to the throne? Or maybe 900th? Or more realistically, I'd choose someone older and wiser, why not Charles? He's been waiting out his grandmother AND his mother, his time has come, I think he'd be a decent king. Decent enough, anyway. What about the others? Andrew, Edward...Peter Phillips? Zara? Beatrice? Eugenie? Harry would be a good king, after he's grown a bit, William might, if less girls screamed at him, I mean, King Henry VIII didn't get by for his good looks. I should think naught.
Old 08-29-2003, 01:55 PM
Serene Highness

I think Charles will be a decent king too...
i think Andrew , Beatrice or Eugenie would make good king/queens ( althougth that will never happen)
beatrice is allready very caring and she's loving the glamour of being a princess too....
don't know about edward though....
Old 08-29-2003, 04:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Martine@Aug 29th, 2003 - 12:55 pm
i think Andrew , Beatrice or Eugenie would make good king/queens ( althougth that will never happen)
beatrice is allready very caring and she's loving the glamour of being a princess too....
don't know about edward though....
NO!

because Charles will be king! then William will be king after his dad!

Sara Boyce
Old 08-30-2003, 02:06 AM
Gentry

It is really hard to choose because both are brilliant young men. I think William needs someone who can be understanding and caring...very much (characteristically) like his Mum. Harry on the other hand needs a girl who can match his temper, creativity and adventurous spirit. I think if I had to choose (this is hard) it would be Harry...because I like the naughty, creative impish way about him....

Now folds the lily all its sweetness up, and slips into the bosom of the lake. -Tennyson, <u>The Princess</u>
Old 08-30-2003, 09:24 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by sara1981+Aug 29th, 2003 - 3:14 pm--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara1981 @ Aug 29th, 2003 - 3:14 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Martine@Aug 29th, 2003 - 12:55 pm
beatrice is allready very caring and she&#39;s loving the glamour of being a princess too....
don&#39;t know about edward though....
NO&#33;

because Charles will be king&#33; then William will be king after his dad&#33;

Sara Boyce [/b][/quote]
yeh of course charles will be the next king &#33;

I was just thinking if if....
Old 08-30-2003, 02:57 PM
Courtier

Hahahaha, haven&#39;t you been following the life spans of the recent Royals? 101 for the Queen Mum, 101 for Princess Alice, it&#39;ll most likely be close to 100 for the Queen, and Charles has had to wait out the the lives of his grandmother, and his mum, seriously, he&#39;ll be 70-80 by the time he could be coronated, and William would be 30-40, Harry would be two years younger, which isn&#39;t much. Hahahahha, Charles? Hahahaha, he&#39;d be a decent king, though, I agree.
Old 09-07-2003, 12:48 AM
Commoner

I will choose Wills, because he&#39;s more mature than Henry....
<span style='color:green'>Tomorrow is another day&#33;
Jaschaly ^_^
</span>
Old 12-20-2003, 11:16 AM
Majesty

Thi sis a old thread that our new members may not have seen before
Old 12-20-2003, 01:28 PM
Aristocracy

As a brother, I would chose William to be with my sister. He seems more like me actually, shy, thoughtful, doesn&#39;t party that much, a really good guy. I think he is much more mature, caring and well he will be king, but that would be hard on my sister, Queen of England, but still he is the better choice.

I really feel sorry for William, he seems like he is more of a real guy than harry, he doesn&#39;t take it all to his head, he is a prince. Harry enjoys the press more it seems. William always looks sad to me, even when he is smiling. I really feel sorry for him so much, he lost his mother and didn&#39;t have alot of time to grieve properly then he has to see the people that killed her everyday, the press. He will be a good king, I think, but I don&#39;t think he will enjoy it as his Grandmother seems to have. Good luck Wills.
Old 12-20-2003, 02:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Williams@Dec 20th, 2003 - 9:28 am
William always looks sad to me, even when he is smiling. I really feel sorry for him so much, he lost his mother and didn&#39;t have alot of time to grieve properly then he has to see the people that killed her everyday, the press.
That sounds so sad, and you may be closer to the truth than my perception which sees him as more angry. Maybe he&#39;s most angry with the press and that&#39;s what I see.

At any rate, both Princes William and Harry are well aware that being prince will not get them everything they want, i.e., a mother.
Old 12-21-2003, 12:02 AM

Yes, I agree with Lord Williams also.

As for me. I&#39;m kind of a mix of William and Harry so I think I could handle either, but I think I&#39;d be better or with Wills.
Old 12-21-2003, 11:18 AM
Commoner

I&#39;d pick Harry.

He&#39;s just too cute and seems to have a great personality. :) And he&#39;s closer to my age than William.
Old 05-28-2004, 09:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by MariaRachel@Feb 28th, 2003 - 11:30 pm
I must say, I think that I would choose William. Smart, handsome, and sweet. He might be a little old for me though :P

Maria
I agree, but at nearly 36, he is too young for me&#33; OH DARN&#33;&#33;
Old 09-11-2004, 03:08 AM
Courtier

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaraprin
I agree, but at nearly 36, he is too young for me! OH DARN!!
Why dont you try for the Prince of Monaco :P
Old 12-04-2004, 04:51 AM
Commoner

Wills hands down..

One of the reasons many people in this forum picked Harry is because he’s “got a better personality” or “because he knows how to have fun”

Why are people here assuming that William doesn't know how to have fun? I think he does but is simply more discreet than Harry!
He goes out clubbing enjoys his life, he’s simply more intelligent than Harry in ensuring he doesn’t get caught out. In his BBC interview Wills came across as witty, intelligent and far less stuffy than a lot of people assumed, “so he’s got a nice personality”. I’d rather be with someone who has a sense of responsibility , personality and good-looks!

Tags
prince harry, prince william