The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Commoner

Cool

Hi everyone,

I would choose william. He has everything that you would need... brains, charm and looks!

Old 01-13-2008, 01:14 AM
Royal Highness

Fun question--if I had a choice between the currently available British Royals, I would have to go for Andrew, but only if Sarah backed off--a new wife doesn't want the ex on too friendly of terms with the hubby--

However, the topic is to choose between William and Harry. That's tough--Harry is a more fun, has less scrutiny it is true--but, and I hate to sound so materialistic, but this is an imaginary situation and frankly, William has access to the jewels--so I would marry him if only to get to wear the Teck Crescent Tiara and few riviere's--oh, and the Kent Amethyst Parue.....and some rubies--but not the Burmese Ruby tiara--that's hideous---or some stunning brooches---
and yes, I like the sound of "Queen Consort Janet" it has a ring to it, don't you think? Specifically, a ring with a Cullinan Chip in it.....

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 01-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Aristocracy

^What's a riviere?
Old 01-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

It's a type of necklace made of precious stones, usually diamonds.

Christie's - Property from the Collection of Her Royal Highness The Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon
Old 01-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Aristocracy

Reason I asked ,is that it's my name.Does this make me precious?Before you say anything the answer is YES.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbcode99 View Post
However, the topic is to choose between William and Harry. That's tough--Harry is a more fun, has less scrutiny it is true--but, and I hate to sound so materialistic, but this is an imaginary situation and frankly, William has access to the jewels--so I would marry him if only to get to wear the Teck Crescent Tiara and few riviere's--oh, and the Kent Amethyst Parue.....and some rubies--but not the Burmese Ruby tiara--that's hideous---or some stunning brooches---
and yes, I like the sound of "Queen Consort Janet" it has a ring to it, don't you think? Specifically, a ring with a Cullinan Chip in it.....
Ignoring all the pesky obstacles like the fact that I'm old enough to be their mother and even if I could be young and stunningly attractive again I'd never meet them anyway, I think I'd probably be drawn to Harry rather than William, because, frankly, William strikes me as being a bore and Harry has a sense of fun and a rebellious streak that I find appealing.

BUT, those jewels would certainly make William seem a little less boring. I don't care much for the diamonds (well, except perhaps for those really big ones ). I have green eyes and I like wearing green so I think those emeralds would look very good on me, and I think the Queen's rubies would suit me, too.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:23 PM
Gentry

im shure i choose harry, i don't know what have this "ginger", but he shine.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Commoner

I would choose William
Old 01-19-2008, 01:29 PM
Heir Apparent

William is very good-looking, but I would choose Harry. He seems to have a great personality. I'm sure that life would be very interesting and fun with Harry.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
That is GORGEOUS. Okay, okay - I'm a fan now!!
Old 01-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Commoner

Talking Not A Fair Question!!! :0)

God, I don't know. Actually, out of all of them, Prince Andrew and Peter Phillips (HOT HOT HOT - if I were about 13 HE'D be the posters in my room, you know?) would be my first picks, but between William and Harry?

I feel sorry for William, given that he lost Diana so young and being the heir can't be easy, in and of itself. But I think he's too deep for me. I think Harry would probably be my pick, although I'd always be worrying about him - but being the youngest, he might like that. Plus, he's got a bit of the best of both worlds - he's a Royal, with all that pomp and circumstance, but he's far enough away from the throne that the backlash he gets for a bit of fun isn't unbearable (which is, for me, the appeal of Prince Andrew).

I'm sure if you were really nice to the future Princess of Wales, she'd lend a tiara or two - plus the future Duchess of Wherever will certainly receive a few lovelies as wedding gifts...hey, Kate and I could get along famously!

So I guess I'll say Harry - lucky guy that he would be....
Old 01-26-2008, 05:51 AM
Commoner

i love that question; but i don't know either. i mean honestly it's hard really because we only know from what we hear instead of what we know personally about them. but even though i think i would pick any one of them; they both have their ups and downs; but i think they're both just really nice guys in the end...could i be wrong?? :-P
Old 03-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Nobility

I would choose Harry, William is a bit awkward and shy in person, where Harry is lively and funny... But Wiliam is really sweet aswell, he's just a bit too old for me...
Old 03-18-2008, 01:23 AM
Aristocracy

I definitely say William. He's gorgeous. Ive had a crush on him since I was 8 and I'm in my twenties so do the math..lol. But he's just my idea of "Prince Charming" and Im attracted to his shyness and seriousness. He seems cool, calm and collected and those are the qualities that I am attracted to in a man. I think Harry is cute with a great personality but a little too wild for me.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:22 PM
Gentry

yeah william looks like the prince charming , but, harry looks like the modern prince charming hehe he's so cute
Old 04-19-2008, 09:59 PM

I choose William, but he hasn't been too handsome like he is last years. and Harry seems more funny. but William is inteligent and charming.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Commoner

Id have to go with Harry
Old 04-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady-in-waiting25 View Post
Hi everyone,

I would choose william. He has everything that you would need... brains, charm and looks!
Oh, our royal men are not so lovely or sound. I always think that the Prince of Asturias is lovely, sound and reliable. Lucky that former news reader for sure.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:23 PM
Serene Highness

Who Would You Choose - William or Harry?

Harry!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Aristocracy

Of course William!....................... he is so dashing, Handsome,Great,Tall.

Tags
prince harry, prince william