Who Would You Choose - William or Harry?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yup me too
My choice goes for P.Happy :)

I have a soft spot for ginger-haired men.

To each his own, but judging a man by his hair????

that's probably better than choosing him by the size of his wallet or the size of his "you-know-what"!!!

Given the criteria or lack thereof of finding a mate these days... being chosen by his hair is almost preferable... :)

that's probably better than choosing him by the size of his wallet or the size of his "you-know-what"!!!

Given the criteria or lack thereof of finding a mate these days... being chosen by his hair is almost preferable... :)

I think this thread has shown that each one of us has our own brand of superficial. For me, it's the person's intelligence, classiness and education level. Today's criteria (or lack thereof) for choosing a mate comes from the fact that our society cares more about material things rather than internal qualities. I'd rather be married to an average-looking man with whom I could have an intelligent conversation, than a handsome man who had booze and partying on his brain.

Well the media is claiming to see a bald spot in Harry - so he might start loosing his hair as well.

Prince Harry...because he has more freedom to be himself.

It is hard for me because they both have qualities I look for in a man. Harry is handsome, fun, lively and extroverted; William is intelligent, charming and shy(I find shy guys adorable).

*Yes, I like shy and outgoing guys*

It seems like Harry is the most fun with a lot of personality. And, the boy looks like he know how to party. Seeing as how I am in my early 20s, that is all I care about right now. I don't see him as the settling down type, though.

So, I say: date Harry, but marry William. lol.

I would choose Harry because he's so funny and cute, but as a monarch I would choose William because he's more sensible.

I suppose William has a bit more "gravitas" than his brother.
But then, their destinies will diverge....

I would choose William, since he's more mature and has some qualities that Harry doesnt but since he's taken I would still choose William despite being 5 years older than me:(

I would choose William, since he's more mature and has some qualities that Harry doesnt but since he's taken I would still choose William despite being 5 years older than me:(

Relatively speaking, age is only a number. Maturity is what counts, and William definitely has that :D.

I honestly cannot pick.
They both have unique qualitys, Harry looks like he would know how to make your life exciting and fun where as William looks as though he would know how to make a woman feel on top of the world and like a princess.
So ....
Both.

Well the media is claiming to see a bald spot in Harry - so he might start loosing his hair as well.

I spotted that in some of the South American tour. Andrew is the only man who seems to have kept his hair.

However, baldness shouldn't be an equation, IMO.

I think I'd choose William, he's well-educated, easygoing, down to earth, has a certain maturity and has my kind of humour. Harry is precious too though and I think one would have a lot of fun with him.

I'd choose William he looks like Diana and yet he has his own personality and he is his own man. He has proven to me that he is a good person.

I like that he finally married Kate. I don't like that it took nine years for the poor girl to get the ring! DANG. LOL. I also don't like that she doesn't appear to be ambitious. However, soon enough she will have a child and to me that is pretty significant. :)

I do not like playboys like Harry, even if they are cute. Harry IS cute, but that just makes him easier to be a playboy.

William has more dignity and he does have a good education, as does Kate. I think Harry's education is mostly military, not cultural, like Will's and Kate's? Kate will be the first Queen to have a college degree in England, I believe. Some other royal ladies do have degrees, notably future HGD Stephanie de Lannoy, who has a graduate degree as well. Go Stephanie! Culture vulture of the royals!

I do not like playboys like Harry, even if they are cute. Harry IS cute, but that just makes him easier to be a playboy.

William has more dignity and he does have a good education, as does Kate. I think Harry's education is mostly military, not cultural, like Will's and Kate's? Kate will be the first Queen to have a college degree in England, I believe. Some other royal ladies do have degrees, notably future HGD Stephanie de Lannoy, who has a graduate degree as well. Go Stephanie! Culture vulture of the royals!

Having a degree does not make you "educated". A degree in Art and still "Faberge eggs are still made"? Remember? uhh:whistling:

:previous: Too true! A degree or such only tells us that you managed to achieve a pass in your chosen major. It does not measure intelligence, merely "education". It bestows neither wit nor charm (unfortunately) which is why it makes William no more interesting or diverting than he already was.

Having a degree does not make you "educated". A degree in Art and still "Faberge eggs are still made"? Remember? uhh:whistling:
Isn't a degree in Art considered one of the laziest degrees one can get?

Back
Top Bottom