Wedding of Harry and Meghan: Official Wedding Portraits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was meant as an accent to the red bits in the room, the only other color present, aside from the blue, that stands alone. Perhaps lighter shade of the Queen's dark purple hat plumes would have tied her together with the rest.

Forgot to comment on the best part of the photo--they all seem so joyful.

I believe no one would disagree that:flowers:.

And? They're still too black for me. Looks too sad.

I believe it's pretty traditional for pageboys in the UK to be dressed in either military-eque outfits or old fashioned outfits. With the royal men who've married in uniform (Charles, Andrew, William, and now Harry) the pageboy outfit have all been clearly inspired by the uniform that they wore. With Harry's pageboys it's kind of hard to give them colour when his own uniform was lacking in colour.

The Sussex official Wedding Photos are the most beautiful and romantic Royal wedding pictures I have ever seen. No exceptions.

The one of Harry and Meghan seated on the steps of Frogmore House is just everything.

Great work, Count Lubomirska!?

Nitpicking much ? I mean the carpet is red, the walls have an almost pinkish tone and Camilla 's pale pink outfit looks almost white.
All is well balanced, colourful and lively.

Just pointing out that for me this throws the balance of the photo off. I already said this....and her outfit is pink...doesn't even look close to white.

LaRae

The Sussex official Wedding Photos are the most beautiful and romantic Royal wedding pictures I have ever seen. No exceptions.

The one of Harry and Meghan seated on the steps of Frogmore House is just everything.

Great work, Count Lubomirska!?

Yes echos of the engagement photo...love it.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
Just pointing out that for me this throws the balance of the photo off. I already said this.

LaRae

I'm kind of with you here. I liked Camilla's outfit in general, but it does stand out in a not great way in the family photo - had the dress been a bit paler it would have been better for this photo.

Count Lubomirska

Trifling thing, but he's a Prince, and the masculine version of his name is Lubomirski, [his Princess is/will be Lubomirska]

I believe it's pretty traditional for pageboys in the UK to be dressed in either military-eque outfits or old fashioned outfits. With the royal men who've married in uniform (Charles, Andrew, William, and now Harry) the pageboy outfit have all been clearly inspired by the uniform that they wore. With Harry's pageboys it's kind of hard to give them colour when his own uniform was lacking in colour.
I know and that bothered me too ;)

Basically, to me, what mattered is that the two most important women at the wedding were color coordinated. Doria and The Queen (in lieu of Harry's mother being deceased). I noticed it right away at the ceremony. HM added a touch of regal purple flowers to her hat though.

I actually liked the page boys outfits. Now, George has a uniform to wear just like his Daddy's and I bet his mother didn't have to fuss overly much to get George dressed up in it. I hope Kate took a private picture of Daddy and son in uniforms standing side by side. That would be a keeper for sure. :D

Actually, my first thought, when I saw the colours of Her Majesty's outfit -and given that Meghan is an acknowledged feminist- was that it was a nod to the Suffragette movement.

What gorgeous pictures. I love how close to Meghan both Harry and Doria are.

The children look so lovely and lively. It looks like they had fun.

The black and white one is really romantic, the setting.

Meghan and Harry both look extremely happy, beaming.

Gorgeous picture and even the kids are photographed well.

Trifling thing, but he's a Prince, and the masculine version of his name is Lubomirski, [his Princess is/will be Lubomirska]

Thanks...that's even better!

Queen Mathilde's mother is a LubomirSKA.;)

Just pointing out that for me this throws the balance of the photo off. I already said this....and her outfit is pink...doesn't even look close to white.

LaRae

Perhaps it was even intentional. Its a family portrait and with Camilla being just a little bit off balance from the others in the pictures, it may be a subtle way of referencing Camilla as a stepmother. She's part of it all, she is with the happy family on a joyous day but rather than mesh in with the Queen and the mother of the bride, she wore something that did in a way seem "out of place" for the reason I've given.

It would be something I think Camilla would think of. She's never tried to or even wanted to "fill" Diana's shoes with William and Harry.

Just thoughts.

Love the new photos and what a gorgeous room for the background.

I think Camilla's pink co-ordinates with the red & pinkish color of the roses and pattern in the carpet.

Probably something along the lines of "OH! I like how she showcased that tiara. She really did it justice!". :D

Mathilde’s mother is Anna Komorowska.

Yes I realize that but her family tree also reveals relations to the princes Lubomirski.

Last edited by a moderator:
So a lot of posting this weekend, but not a lot of commenting. :flowers:

I don't like the photos, they look so dark, and the only Meghan and Henry photo is black and white. A huge group photo would have been lovely! The only thing I like is that childrens photo with Henry and Meghan on their level.

Why is Ivy Mulroney the only flowergirl not wearing flowers in her hair?

Please, would anyone tell me the name of the boys and girls in the photo and their relationship with Meghan and Harry?

Please, would anyone tell me the name of the boys and girls in the photo and their relationship with Meghan and Harry?

Back row: Brian Mulroney, Remi Litt, Rylan Litt, Jasper Dyer, Prince George, Ivy Mulroney, John Mulroney

Front row: Zalie Warren, Princess Charlotte and Florence van Cutsem

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2...00000578-5753387-image-a-18_1526911003074.jpg

Brian, Ivy and John Mulroney are children of Meghans friends Jessica and Ben Mulroney.

Jasper Dyer, Florence Van Cutsem and Zalie Warren are Henry's godchildren.

Remi and Rylan Litt are Meghans godchildren.

We know who George and Charlotte are. ;)

I think Camilla's pink co-ordinates with the red & pinkish color of the roses and pattern in the carpet.

I'm of the opinion that cream per se doesn't do Camilla justice. She seems to become 'lost' in it -possibly because of her blond hair? However, I loved the pale pink. More, I think, than the duck egg blue she often wears

Going off the picture with just the children with Harry and Meghan (to the best of my ability.

Standing L-R: Brian Mulroney (one of the twin sons of Meghan's close friend Jessica and her husband Ben), Remi Litt (one of the daughters of Meghan's longtime friend Benita and her husband Darren, referred to as Meghan's "fairy goddaughters"), Jasper Dyer (Harry's godson and the son of his mentor Mark Dyer), John Mulroney (twin of the aforementioned Brian).

Sitting on the couch or otherwise level with it L-R: Rylan Litt (sister of the aforementioned Remi, one of Meghan's fairy godchildren), Prince George (Harry's nephew and Prince William's elder son), and Ivy Mulroney (Daughter of Jessica and Ben Mulroney, younger sister to the aforementioned twins)

Sitting on the floor L-R: Zailie Warren (Harry's goddaughter and daughter of his close friend Jake Warren), Princess Charlotte (Harry's niece and daughter of Prince William), and Florence van Cutsem (Harry's goddaughter, Daughter of his friend Nicholas van Cutsem, cousin of Grace van Cutsem who was a bridesmaid at William and Kate's wedding)

Do Litt girls have Indian origin?

Why is Ivy Mulroney the only flowergirl not wearing flowers in her hair?

I almost think Ivy is somewhat of a mini maid of honor. :lol: She's the only one that didn't have her own bouquet, but she held Auntie Meghan's during the service, which explained why she didn't have her own. LOVE the one with her and Florence van Cutsem sharing the bouquet btw. :wub:

Probably something along the lines of "OH! I like how she showcased that tiara. She really did it justice!". :D

I was thinking the same thing. You can say what you like about Meghan as a bride but she more than did justice to that beautiful tiara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom