The Reported Breakup - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are broken up do the paps still insist on taking pics of Catherine (Kate) while there only pics of William were after his brother's farewell party?
Unless there are pics of him kissing a blonde or Brunette girl.

YanJP said:
adding my two cents here:

i don't think it's fair to blame william on the breakup; or use the opportunity to dish on him. i mean, if he's really that bad of a human being, i have to wonder kate's own motive of keeping the relationship going on for so long. also, any relationship comes with a whole package, if we want to discuss Kate's "sacrifice", it's only fair that we should also bring up all the "perks" of being the gf of a future king.

personally, the William camp behaved far better during the whole breakup drama. at least, they didn't try to trash the other party while defending him; as far as i knew, they even rarely got quoted in papers.

this relationship has run its course. it's time for Kate and us to move on. if there's no new development, maybe the moderator of this thread should consider closing it. no point of finger pointing and speculating forever:flowers:

excellent points. i agree.

ysbel said:
Mysterious blond? I don't know how much I believe in this report.

What they say in common sense though. Didn't William say he wasn't ready to get married until he was 30?

IMO, that should have been Kate's cue to exit. That's pretty loud and clear to me!

as usual she looks great. glad to see someone's having good weather!

Karla64 thanks for posting those fabulous pix of Kate. She looks wonderful. A class act, there.

She looks relaxed and like a breath of fresh air. Is she still wearing the ring William gave her? I was never able to figure out which one it was...

Why they don´t leave her alone? It´s over now. She is a royal exfriend. There is nothing more what have to be interesting for us.

kpusa1981 said:
Unless there are pics of him kissing a blonde or Brunette girl.
I hope William is an equal opportunity dater and will be seen romancing a red-head too. ;)
In other news, I agree with Yan that since all scenarios have been explored ad nauseum this thread should probably be closed; otherwise it's bound to become former-princess-in-waiting-Kate's unofficial memorial (see above post with pictures of her in the groundbreaking activity of walking down the street)...

I was growing quite fond of her too. I thought she would become popular and famous like The Princess of Wales.

good for them! deciding firmly and on their own whether or not the relationship end or not

Since there hasn't been any new information about the breakup for a while, the British forum moderators have decided that this is a good time to close this thread before it starts going round in too many more circles. If genuine new information appears, we'll consider reopening the thread. In the meantime, please don't start another thread or use the William current-events threads to continue discussing the breakup; if you think there are grounds for reopening this thread, please send a PM to one of the British forum moderators.

For people who are still interested in discussing Kate Middleton, you can do so in the Royal Ex-Partners thread in Royal Chit Chat:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f12/royals-ex-partners-7453.html

Elspeth, for the British Royals moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom