The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-21-2017, 06:21 PM
Majesty

Yes, three different engagements today. The north west of England doesn't see royalty that often and it's good that crowds came out and waited to see him and that he responded so well to them and to those he met at his engagements. He got some lovely flowers too!

Old 04-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Heir Apparent

KP has announced Harry will become the Patron of Walk of America and will launch the event on April 11th.

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...97925474254849

Old 04-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I love this. Harry's work with veterans to bring awareness to their needs has always ranked tops with me. As this event is taking place over the summer, I'd not be surprised at all if both Harry and Meghan make it a point to be in the US for this with Harry actually participating in part of the walk.

BTW: in the link, I absolutely love how someone mixed the US flag and the Union Jack together. It looks snazzy.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 04-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Majesty

He won’t be taking part. That’s already been confirmed.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

Ahhh OK. Thanks Rudolph. I must have missed that.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Majesty

Great news. Harry's already participated in treks with Walking with the Wounded. He's done his bit, but it will still be great to see him and (probably Meghan) there as Patron of Walk America. Veterans and their causes are close to his heart, that's for sure!
Old 04-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Majesty

@Osipi

Emily Nash from Hello and Joe Little from Majesty Magazine tweeted he won’t be participating.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Great news. Harry's already participated in treks with Walking with the Wounded. He's done his bit, but it will still be great to see him and (probably Meghan) there as Patron of Walk America. Veterans and their causes are close to his heart, that's for sure!
Commendable
Old 04-11-2018, 07:09 AM
Administrator

As mentioned above Prince Harry today, April 11, formally launched the "Walk Of America" expedition in London, being the new Patron of the "Walk of America":

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 04-11-2018, 09:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry Launches Veterans ‘Walk of America’-
https://itnproductions.com/news/vide...erica?type=raw

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-28-2018, 01:54 AM
Courtier

Great video of the Bidens supporting WWTW!

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews...xMjI5MjM3MDgy/
Old 07-28-2018, 04:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Harry's involvement with Walking With The Wounded has always been one of my favorite ones to follow. I loved following his participation to the North and the South poles and really wish I could find the photo again of the ice castle loo he fashioned on the trek to the South Pole.

Harry is the kind of guy that puts his money where his mouth is. He doesn't just give lip service to these kind of things but gets as involved as he can. That's dedication.

I'm looking forward to following Walk of America.

Old 07-29-2018, 12:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Harry's involvement with Walking With The Wounded has always been one of my favorite ones to follow. I loved following his participation to the North and the South poles and really wish I could find the photo again of the ice castle loo he fashioned on the trek to the South Pole.

Harry is the kind of guy that puts his money where his mouth is. He doesn't just give lip service to these kind of things but gets as involved as he can. That's dedication.

I'm looking forward to following Walk of America.

I am kind of hoping he goes to the US to take part in some of it as he has for past ones, but probably not.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:41 AM
Majesty

I agree. It would be great if Harry could participate in the last stages of the race, by walking part of the way with the athletes, and be there at the finish with them.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Court Circular 5th December:
The Duke of Sussex, Patron, Walking with the Wounded Walk of America, this evening attended a Reception at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, 66 Knightsbridge, London SW1, and was received by Mr Justin Packshaw (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).
Old 12-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Court Circular 5th December:
The Duke of Sussex, Patron, Walking with the Wounded Walk of America, this evening attended a Reception at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, 66 Knightsbridge, London SW1, and was received by Mr Justin Packshaw (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).
Video from Omid Scobie twitter.
https://mobile.twitter.com/scobie/st...58532637376512