The Duke of Sussex and The Invictus Games: 2014 and 2016-2018, 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love when parents raise their kids to be respectful. I bet Harry got quite the chuckle out of "Mr. Prince" address. :D

Rumor is Meghan brought Jessica Mulroney with her tonight.

I thought Jessica was in the audience at IG a week ago as well.

Hmmm I can't expand the pic enough to see her but I'm guessing Gillies is correct...I think most of us expected her to be there tonight.

LaRae

Hmmm I can't expand the pic enough to see her but I'm guessing Gillies is correct...I think most of us expected her to be there tonight.

LaRae

Patricia Treble tweeted that she's the one in the white in the luxury box between the two sections.

Hmmm that does kinda resemble her mom.

Okay what is Meghan wearing? It looks like a lab coat!

That's definitely her mother. Guess earlier reports were wrong about Jessica. Although, I suppose Jessica could be there as well.

Ah okay must be a trench coat of some sort?

I wonder how long Harry will be staying after tonight.

LaRae

Meghan's mother, Jessica Mulroney, and Markus Anderson are all there tonight. They are all sitting in the same box.

It's being reported to Harry has joined Meghan and crew at the luxury box.

Mom was there? And in the sky box with two of her daughter's closest friends.

Earlier in the evening, two special Jaguar Land Rover awards were presented.

The Exceptional Performance Award went to UK's Mark Ormrod and the "above and beyond" award went to the 7 member Afghanistan team, two of whom medalled.

Some nice pics of everyone.

LaRae

Well this is huge! Wow - her mom is gorgeous, btw.

so happy for them!

Harry has been pitch perfect during the week balancing his personal life with official duties. so proud of him!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. This is a big moment for the couple, and for Mum!

By the way, I am glad that Afghanistan team got a special medal at the ceremony for persevering through difficulties when in training.

Mom was with Meghan in the skybox with her friends?

Harry has been pitch perfect during the week balancing his personal life with official duties. so proud of him!!

Yeah - this has been a fantastic week for him... and honestly sorely needed. I had a really awful week, but these games really shone a bright light on a worthy cause and the amazing spirit of the athletes - so inspirational. And seeing Obama and the Bidens with Harry???!?! OMG that made me so happy.

Talk about an amazing week - Harry made the BRF look AH-MAZ-ING this week. What an event and what a wonderful achievement.

What a perfect venue for Meghan to make her debut with Harry too. And now with her family and friends? Wow. And again - her mother is really gorgeous - and so elegant.

Well done with the games - oh and nice touch having former Vice President of the US Joe Biden (Uncle Joe!!) give out the gold medals to the US basketball team.

Only thing that would have made this week even more perfect would have been if Michelle had been there too.

But then I would have simply passed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom