Staff of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would someone explain the difference between the work of royal's private secretaries (such as Samantha Cohen, or Fiona Mcilwham) vs the subsecretary Heather Wond, vs the PR manager (Sara Latham) vs the programme coordinator (for a tour for example)? it is all a bit confusing.

:previous: The other being Pippa's wedding interestingly enough. She was in street clothes for Harry and Meghan's.

Not that I believe the rumors, think its more feeding the feud, but if the comment was real I doubt it meant about the uniform. But more about the very traditional view of a nanny. Perhaps in response to not wanting a Norland nanny who may be seen by some as being more stiff and formal.

maybe it has to do with on which capacity maria is invited? maybe in pippa's wedding she attended as the nanny of george and charlotte to help with the kids, whereas at H&M's she attended as a private guest? or maybe H&M simply didn't want her to wear a uniform to the wedding and requested she came in normal clothes instead.

One time I recall her wearing it was for Charlotte's baptism.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom