The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Courtier

All three of the Spencer girls have the same eyes as Diana. just lovely!!

Old 01-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Commoner

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royals/article2116542.ece
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1111206/Whos-girl-Harrys-mystery-Chelsy-substitute-revealed--16-year-old-cousin.html
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royals/article2115085.ece

first off the girl that they are saying/showing the pic in the car that looks like CHELSEA is actually AMELLIA...check how the hair is parted...AMILLIA is toward the left side of the page while ELIZA's hair is parted to the right side this page. ELIZA is wearing a necklace with a ring around her neck which could have been once owned by her late bf that just past away last year. i think the twins are know as mirrior image twins if im not mistaken.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg View Post
. . . . Or maybe they're friends with Henry's family.
Huh?
Old 01-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Courtier

The Spencer girls are drop dead gorg...
Old 01-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Huh?
Henry,the young man being honored, not Prince Harry. I was saying I didn't realize Prince Harry hung out with his cousins but maybe they attended the event because they are friends with the van Straubenzee's too.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Heir Apparent

They seem to have won the genetic lottery: a former fashion model as a mother and the head of a very good-looking extended family for a father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
The Spencer girls are drop dead gorg...
Old 01-15-2009, 07:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pics from Hola showing the resemblance between the Spencer twin girls and Chelsy Davy.
Galerías de imágenes
Old 01-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Serene Highness

Chelsea and the Spencer girls all sport a very trendy, young look: bleach blonde hair, dark eye make-up, and pale lips. I remember in college and high school thinking a lot of (non-related) girls looked alike because she all had the same hair, clothing style, and make up. It's not surprising they are mistaken for each other in grainy paparazzi photos.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Heir Apparent

There isn't much individualism is there? I don't remember things being so much like that in the 70s, when I was in High School. Blondes were rather unsual, perhaps because hair colour wasn't so widely used by the younger set. Teenagers have always wanted to look alike and sound alike and dress alike, but I think that there's even more pressure that way now.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Courtier

Mistaken by us yes but I don't pertend to think that any of those paparazzi did not know who they were..It took us about 30 seconds to know neither girl was chelsy. It is their jobs to sell the magazines and that is what they did.. with titles like " Is that you chelsy" please they knew who those girls were. (IMO of course)
Old 01-16-2009, 03:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Somehow I think in former times Harry's mother would have seen to it that he could keep Chelsy as his mistress but married one of his cousins in order to strengthen the bond between the Spencers and the Royal Family. It's good to see that times have changed...
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Royal Highness

Why would the Spencer-Windsor ties need strengthening through the second son when the future king is already half Spencer?
Old 01-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas View Post
Why would the Spencer-Windsor ties need strengthening through the second son when the future king is already half Spencer?
I think what Jo of Palentine is saying: in former times (earlier centuries) a royal just might wed a cousin.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
I think what Jo of Palentine is saying: in former times (earlier centuries) a royal just might wed a cousin.
Even in the 20th century, too. Lord Mountbatten encouraged a marriage between his granddaughter Lady Amanda Knatchbull and Prince Charles (they were 2nd cousins) to strength his family's connections to the British royal family. And according to one or a few biographies of Diana (the Tina Brown one, I think), the Spencers have always tried to strength their ties to the royals. Remember the earlier Lady Diana Spencer (1710-1735, later Duchess of Bedford) was considered for Frederick, Prince of Wales (father of George III).
Old 01-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Courtier

Well marring in the family is not out of sorts for the royals. Even Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip are some how family right.... although, I know it is not the same as your mother's brothers child ....it is still blood ...right??
Old 05-03-2011, 01:28 PM

earl spencer

Does Willam and Harry have a bad relationship with Earl Spencer and his sisters? It seem to me the Spencers were put on the back burner at the wedding!!!!!!!! None of the media hardley even spoke of them even being at the wedding, are showing any pictures are videos of Dianas sisters !Whats going on with them?
Old 05-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Nobility

It seems to me that they have a pretty good relationship with Spencers and they have been visible in William's life. Diana's siblings, their spouses, and even a paternal aunt had front-row seats in the section right next to the Middletons. We got a glimpse of William and Harry speaking to the Spencer relatives when they arrived at the abbey. Lady Kitty, Lady Eliza and Lady Amelia Spencer were seen leaving the evening reception at Buckingham Palace. And William's aunt, Lady Sarah McCorquondale, has joined William on public engagements and was seated next to Kate Middleton at the ceremony where William was awarded his wings.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Commoner

William and Harry were talking to the Spencer before the wedding. He kissed either Sarah or Jane hello in the church.

As for Chelsea, I think the Spencer girls are far more attractive. Chelsea looks good some times but then other times she looks like the only thing missing is her big fat Gypsy wedding dress. She has that Gypsy bleached blonde, over tanned, pink lipstick look down pat.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think either William or Harry are on the best of terms with the Earl or his children, perhaps because none of them spend much time in the UK.
I don't think speaking to them at the Royal Wedding means much, because it would be strange if they didn't! (And no doubt be written up in the papers as some sort of feud).

It's telling that the princes didn't go to the Earl's wedding last July.

They might be a bit closer to Sarah's and Jane's children though.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I don't think either William or Harry are on the best of terms with the Earl or his children, perhaps because none of them spend much time in the UK.
I don't think speaking to them at the Royal Wedding means much, because it would be strange if they didn't! (And no doubt be written up in the papers as some sort of feud).

It's telling that the princes didn't go to the Earl's wedding last July.

They might be a bit closer to Sarah's and Jane's children though.
William, Catherine and Harry did attend their cousin Emily McCorquodale's wedding last week. But, I agree, they may not be close to the Earl and his children'.

Tags
diana's family, earl spencer, prince william, relationships