The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Very droll Polly!
However, I think we are safe on this score as footballers, rather than cricket players, seemed to have been more popular in Harry's mother's circle of luncheon guests.
Oh, assuredly, Warren.

I did, though, think it a very funny aspersion. Genuinely, I giggled,when I read it. I'm also sorry that those who live in non-cricketing countries can't possibly understand the joke, but I've already apologised for my presumption.

Old 11-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Administrator

No presumption at all Polly.
One could come up with an interesting list of similar personality and behavioural traits shared between the two.

Old 11-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
No, Diana preferred rugby players, I think!
Well I could see Will Carling as Harry's father except I don't think that Carling's wife let them get too close! Diana found herself on the other side of the jealous wife syndrome there.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 11-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent

According to the Leeds University Administration, Chelsy is not leaving the university. So at least that part of the Media reports turned to be false.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:56 PM

15 November 2007
From the Column of Richard Kay in The Daily Mail

Quote:
Chelsy Davy has given the first clear sign she plans to carry on with her university studies in Britain, despite her split from Prince Harry. She has, I can reveal, spent time at a careers convention.

And intriguingly the stand which attracted her attention the most was for GCHQ, the world's most important listening centre which is increasingly open about its recruitment process.

Should Chelsy end up working there, it offers the delicious prospect of a former royal girlfriend being employed on Her Majesty's Secret Service.

The 22-year-old student visited the convention on the Leeds campus, where she is doing a postgraduate law degree, two days ago.

"She was there for ages, taking a close interest in what was on offer," I am told. "The funny thing was she spent most of her time at the GCHQ display. "They are interested in recruiting more women as translators and for data analysis.

"She certainly didn't look like someone who was about to pack her bags and leave the country. Actually, it seemed she was thinking about what she might do afterwards."
Source
Old 11-18-2007, 02:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry and Chelsy have apparently been "in contact" and talking this week so that's good to hear. I hope it's true got it from the daily mail article that leaked pics of Chelsy and her friends at University. They said the pics are from this week but they certainly don't look like they're from this week.

I was right they're from November 6th according to Will and Harry Unlimited - Your number one source for Prince William and Prince Harry

I read some articles and I don't understand was this mystery woman a friend or something did he randomly meet her? (they call her his secret admirer although I'm sure he has plenty more all over the world lmao) I don't understand how this happened..The Sun says he had a whispered convo with her and she texted him and was at the rugby game something isn't adding up...I'm sure we'll find out eventually, more details will prob leak soon enough. But I don't know whether to scream at Harry (ya I know I can't exactly scream at him but you get the point) or defend him. I guess that will depend on how all this happened.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:08 AM
Commoner

Chelsy & Kate
Old 11-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Courtier

In candid pictures...Chelsy looks like a really nice person. I think it's the way she carries herself, very open and sweet...
Old 11-19-2007, 01:17 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comunal View Post
kates sister looks like a little gir walking next to kate cuz of the height ifference.....
Old 11-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comunal View Post
Wow, what a great site Comunal! Chelsy and Catherine are both two very lovely girls. I think Princes William and Harry are lucky and smart to have chosen two girls who are both brainy and pretty.

I included Harry because I suspect the breakup between Prince Harry and Chelsy will not last for very long. All of the articles in the newspapers seem to point to him trying to make things up with Chelsy as fast as he can.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:58 AM

Hello! claims they are "back on".

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...sy-harry-love/

Quote:
Prince Harry's efforts to win back Chelsy Davy have apparently paid off. The pretty Zimbabwean decided to give their love another go after a two-week phone and text campaign by the heartbroken royal begging her to reconsider.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
I've just seen a news flash on TV. It's "official" apparently.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy, prince harry, relationships