The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 08:04 AM
Courtier

Well the blogs are interested...LOL...sucks to be a celeb in the information age.

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » Another Woman Was Involved!

Old 11-14-2007, 08:32 AM

Perez Hilton blog is just evil!

Quote:
"sending text messages to a mystery ho"

Old 11-14-2007, 09:03 AM
Administrator

Perez Hilton was in Australia recently and was a damp squib. All I can say is that he must employ good writers for his website.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Perez Hilton was in Australia recently and was a damp squib. All I can say is that he must employ good writers for his website.
He does have good sources though. He knew about the whole Chris Crocker being sued thing before Chris Crocker knew.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Gallery

IPApress
Old 11-14-2007, 01:30 PM

There were reports in September claiming that Chelsy's dad employed a bodyguard for her time at Leeds. It never seems like she has a bodyguard, though I understand part of their job is being a discreet shadow. I only thought of it again after seeing these new pics of her leaving her home, which some reports claim is located in a dodgy area of Leeds. It might be so that the press is wrong about her having a bodyguard or that they are wrong about the area being so bad, or maybe they exagerate about how bad it is. I just wonder....
Old 11-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Serene Highness

is it possible that this break up has been made up in
an attempt to ease the publicity from Chelsey while she's
attending school in leeds? Darn I really liked these two!!
Old 11-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Heir Apparent

According to the daily mail though the mystery brunette he was seen with on Friday was like his friend's girlfriend and she's a makeup artist as for the mystery woman on the text messages she's supposed to be a secret admirer.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:17 PM

HELLO!'s inside scoop on Chelsy and Prince Harry calling it quits

The royal love affair that began in Africa between Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy three years ago has apparently come to an end. According to media reports over the weekend the couple split after the pretty Zimbabwean said she needed some "time out".
Chelsy and Prince Harry's three-year romance in doubt
Old 11-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002 View Post

Only time will tell. But I think Harry is young and wants to experience everything. And when Chelsey was in South Africa Harry was REALLY free in Britian. From the time that she has been in Great Britian-Harry has not been attentive to her like he should. I think she is playing her cards now with Harry and we will see.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002 View Post
I don't think so...Chelsy was getting a lot of attention the first week of school but after that there were no candids of her on campus. Unless she would go to a London club with Harry...her life was quiet on the media front. And really a break up has only caused more hoopla around this girl...
Old 11-14-2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
I don't think so...Chelsy was getting a lot of attention the first week of school but after that there were no candids of her on campus. Unless she would go to a London club with Harry...her life was quiet on the media front. And really a break up has only caused more hoopla around this girl...
Yeah, the same happened with Kate. Kate already had paparazzi on her doorstep and the April breakup stories made it go from bad to worse. How many reports did we have about her "moving on"?
Old 11-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Yeah, the same happened with Kate. Kate already had paparazzi on her doorstep and the April breakup stories made it go from bad to worse. How many reports did we have about her "moving on"?

With Chelsy this week we were told that she was going home to South Africa. Then she was staying and Prince Harry is trying to win her back. I don't think the press are going to stop.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:42 AM
Gentry

Didn't Harry say on his birthday in September that the best birthday present was that Chelsy had moved to England to be close to him? Wonder what truly happened between then and now?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
With Chelsy this week we were told that she was going home to South Africa. Then she was staying and Prince Harry is trying to win her back. I don't think the press are going to stop.
That's exactly it: the press are never going to stop . And the stories they put out there are speculation.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:28 PM
Courtier

The new US Weekly says that Chelsy is for sure packing her stuff to go back to Africa. So I guess we'll see...maybe she'll just finish out the Fall semester...
Old 11-15-2007, 11:22 PM
Aristocracy

I believe Chelsy said she would finish her degree in Leeds-she's not a quitter
Old 11-16-2007, 02:36 AM
Courtier

I crave your indulgence, as this post will only mean something to Australians, the English, and perhaps cricket lovers in other countries.

One of the newspapers reported that Chelsy dished Harry after reading a few compromising text messages on his mobile (cell).

The reporter then quipped: Harry's parentage is solved! His father is Shane Warne!
Old 11-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Administrator

Very droll Polly!
However, I think we are safe on this score as footballers, rather than cricket players, seemed to have been more popular in Harry's mother's circle of luncheon guests.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Very droll Polly!
However, I think we are safe on this score as footballers, rather than cricket players, seemed to have been more popular in Harry's mother's circle of luncheon guests.
No, Diana preferred rugby players, I think!

Tags
chelsy davy, prince harry, relationships