Princes William & Harry: Visit to Botswana, Lesotho & South Africa - June 14-19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4

A totally different event:

Prince William and Prince Harry at a gala dinner hosted by Prince Harry
in aid of the charity Sentabale at the Maseru Sun hotel, Maseru, Lesotho,
June 17, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga **

Very cute pics from yesterday - both princes have been very caring:
Prince Harry and Prince William put gloves on a young boy during a visit
to a child education centre on June 16, 2010 in Semonkong, Lesotho.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** zimbio **

Dailymail article:
** Cuddles for Princes William and Harry as they meet children on Africa charity tour... then ride off into the sunset **
They are both so good with children. That little boy is so cute with his large gloves.

This one with Harry and the schoolchildren is nice as well....
Here's an article about Prince Harry's visit to the Mophane Primary
School in Gaborone yesterday:
** Prince Harry is the star of the show in Botswana as children unveil tribute TV sets **

And the zimbio/gettyimages gallery of William today:
** Prince William And Harry Visit Botswana - Day 3 **

I think it's very well arranged that they have joined as well as solo
engagements, that kind of sharpens their individual images.
I agree. I think that was a good idea. And they can visit more places and see more people that way.

Wow they look so handsome in Black Tie.

CCP5 That photo is awesome!

This kind of trousers, are they trendy right now? Because I've seen already some royals wearing them.

Agreed Lumutq. They look fantastic when they're all dressed up.

I love these guys. They're so caring and thoughtful. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry marries someone of that nature.
I hope they both marry someone like that. :flowers:

This kind of trousers, are they trendy right now? Because I've seen already some royals wearing them.
What do you mean? What's wrong with their trousers? They look normal to me.

^^
I mean the line on the side, can you see it?

You mean the tuxedo trousers? They often (maybe always) have a satin stripe down the side like that.

CCP5 That photo is awesome!

You mean the tuxedo trousers? They often (maybe always) have a satin stripe down the side like that.

Thanks :flowers: I was just surprised because I've seen many royals wearing them but I haven't seen them before.

Yes, tuxedos usually have the stripe down the side of the trousers.
William and Harry look really handsome in their tuxes. :)

Day 5

Prince William and Prince Harry visited the Red Cross Childrens' Hospital
in Cape Town, June 18, 2010 and attended the 2010 FIFA World Cup
South Africa Group C match between England and Algeria at Green Point
Stadium on June 18, 2010 in Cape Town as well.

No satisfying result for the princes: After a 0:0 England is risking to
end in the preliminary round for the first time after 52 years.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** zimbio 1 ** zimbio 2 **

Daily Mail:

** Will we ever win? Agony in pubs and for princes as England duds misfire again **

The two princes have carried out the joint engagement when they visited to the Botswana, Lesotho and South Africa. It would be awesome moment for the players of the FIFA world cup 2010 to meet the two charming princes. It would be such a brotherly hood environment.

I beleive tomorrow their tour will conclude with them hosting a party for the England 2018 bid with David Beckham

BBC video of their visit to the hospital
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/africa/10354837.stm

I'm putting together a compilation video of this tour for another forum and if anyone likes I can also post it here.

It is a shame that we lost, but the atmosphere in that stadium must have been wonderful.

The two princes have carried out the joint engagement when they visited to the Botswana, Lesotho and South Africa. It would be awesome moment for the players of the FIFA world cup 2010 to meet the two charming princes. It would be such a brotherly hood environment.

The Princes' have met the England team last night.

I'm putting together a compilation video of this tour for another forum and if anyone likes I can also post it here.
Yes, that would be wonderful if you could post it here as well. Thanks ghost night for doing that. :flowers:

It looks like their Africa trip is going really well. It's good to see them working together as a team.
So many articles to read, thx to everyone for posting them and to Iceflower for posting all the piccies. You're the best!

^^
That's fine. Just whenever you're able to. I hope you're feeling better soon. :flowers:

That made me cry:sad:.

like I told the other board I'm more then happy to do the video compilation but I'm not feeling well today and have been up since 5am watching Victoria's wedding so the video should be up at the latest Monday night.

Same here.
I'm so tired I actually felt sick today.
Got up sooo early to watch the wedding ....but I guess one can't help that being on the east coast.

Alright here it is the first link is the video compilation (I'm sorry the Lesotho interview is from different sources BBC wouldn't let me rip and same goes for the hospital visit sorry it cuts off but BBC was being weird the last 2 days)
Download WillsHarrySAtour.wmv from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Second link is a bunch of clips from ITN I thought were useful. I didn't add in the ones that were muted I saw no point.
Download ITN Clips.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Enjoy! Let me know if there's any problem with the links

It looks like Harry is the one picking up where his mother left off with AIDS charities and now landmines! Diana would be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom