Prince William Receives his RAF Wings: April 11, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love William and frankly he can do little wrong in my eyes. I think they look like a terrific couple and was thrilled to see these photos so thanks to all. I liked her coat Kate does very well in that department at all the public events she attend swell I guess they are not public engagements rather when she is photographed out and about. Thought Charles looked jolly proud as he should it is all good news for the future of the monarchy.

Kate looked good today and the understatement in her appearance suits her much better than what we have already seen in the past (eg red coat - enjoying the focus on her & bringing along her family, completely out of place).

Nice to see everyone together but it still breaks my heart seeing all that Prince William has done and Princess Diana not being there to see it. Well she must be watching from above.

Congratulations to William. Was anybody from Diana's family there?

Kate seriously needs to consider losing the boots, they looked ridiculous.

Kate looked good today and the understatement in her appearance suits her much better than what we have already seen in the past (eg red coat - enjoying the focus on her & bringing along her family, completely out of place).
I'm sure her family were his invited guests which is why they were there, unless you would decline an invitation from Prince William to attend his graduation. Kate I'm quite sure would never bring them along uninvited to an event at which the Queen would be present. And she wore that red and black outfit to his Sandhurst graduation to match his colors. I'm thinking she purposely chose those colors to match his uniform. It was a sweet and very personal gesture.

From the Daily Mail posted by Princess Caterina at post #18 above:
"Kate sat beside William's aunt, Lady Sarah McCorquodale, who lives a short drive from the air base."
Thanks for the info, Warren. Is this the sister whose husband used to work for the Royal Family?

No, the other one. The middle sister, Lady Jane, is married to the one-time assistant private secretary to the Queen, Sir (now Lord) Robert Fellowes.

Nice to see everyone together but it still breaks my heart seeing all that Prince William has done and Princess Diana not being there to see it. Well she must be watching from above.

I have the same feelings to, but I believe the Princess was there in spirit.:flowers:

Does anyone know who the second woman sitting next to Kate was the end of the row?

It was nice to see how happy Kate and William looked together. And I really enjoyed seeing video, a treat for the American :)

I also enjoyed seeing the pictures of William with his family. It nice to see that William seems to have a good relationship with Camilla.

That's William's cousin - one of Lady Sarah's daughters. I don't know whether she's Emily Jane McCorquodale (born 2 July 1983) or Celia Rose McCorquodale (born 1989) though.

Congratulations to William. Was anybody from Diana's family there?

Kate seriously needs to consider losing the boots, they looked ridiculous.

:flowers: I also congratulate Prince William, making solo flights in fast propeller aircraft and helicopters and earning his wings is a great accomplishment.

The first video in post #34 in this thread, posted by Elsa M, shows Catherine sitting between Lady Sarah McCorquodale, who is Princess Diana's sister, and Lady McCorquodale's daughter. I think Lady McCorquodale's daughter bears a strong resemblance to Princess Diana.

Prince William and Prince Harry's Private Secretary Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton is sitting next to Lady McCorquodale.

Without this coming off as some sort of obsession does anyone think William's hair looks different somehow? It seems thicker or something.

I thought I saw a bald spot at the back

Yep it's still there it looks less noticable though in these pictures well atleast it was for me. But the front seems thicker somehow or maybe it's because it's properly styled. I'm probably just too used to the candid photos. I wish he'd take it back to the way it was a few years ago I liked the semi spiked look he had going for a while but maybe it's harder to do now that his hair is thinner. Anyways I must say I'm excited to see what he's going to do after this do we know?

Congratulations William!:flowers: I love it when the Wales family comes together.

For Kate, two words.........boots.again.

LOL...well you know what they say...boots match almost EVERY outfit and worn for almost any occasion...:lol: i beleive that myself, but you're right i do see her wearing boots in most of the pictures i see of her...

It appears the D---- Mail felt it necessary to CIA!:D With all the flagrant untruths and pure fiction it appears to be publishing these days I can't say I blame the editors for this small attempt to salvage a little credibility. I have to say most of the time they are great for giving me a chuckle with my coffee in the mornings.:lol:

Kate attends RAF ceremony after William has a change of heart | the Daily Mail

Cat

Oh so the DM couldn't possibly of gotten it wrong, no no, it was William who changed his mind at the last minute :ROFLMAO:

- it seems that in the last few years the DM has become the place to be if your a fan of posting negative comments about Camilla or Kate, one can always count on the same comments from the same people on every single article about these two ladies.

I look up to you my son.

When I saw on Sky of Prince Charles putting the wings on Prince William I wandered if Prince Charles would say "I look up to you". It seems like Prince William has really had a growth spirt as he has really got really tall. Already they say that when he becomes king he will be the tallest British monach ever. Maybe age been on Prince Charles side he could be shrinking.

Congrats on Prince William.

Kate middleton parade again.I thought this day was sapose to be about william?Is it me ,or does this girl always know where the camera is.:ROFLMAO:

does this girl always know where the camera is.:ROFLMAO:
More a case of the cameras knowing where she is. I don't think anyone expects Kate Middleton to conduct her life in purdah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom