The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Royal Highness

Two nice events with great pics, thank you to everybody how posted!

No surpise..., i like much the family pics of William with his father and step mother and most i love the ones of William with his soooo proud father!

Prince Charles praises his graduating flying officer son

Old 04-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

From Hello
HELLO! Photo gallery – Latest celebrity photos - hellomagazine.com, HELLO!
Proud Kate sees her handsome Prince awarded his wings

Old 04-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Gentry

TV2 video
TV 2 Nyhederne

All the best Mitchell
Old 04-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
I think it's meaningful kate was there...
me too.

I think William looked very handsome today!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

i read in the Daily Mail article that Lady Sarah McCorquodale was also watching in the audience that is such a nice touch to include his mother's family in the special occassion

Ive always liked Kate but was unsure whether she was right about William but today my opinion suddenly changed and i realsied that she is his perfect wife, she looked so proud and both very much in love.

as much as every girl like myself may wish that it could be us that would be his wife particularly in his RAF uniform, Kate has really impressed me during this cermony and their body language suggests that the "big hat" occassion might not be that many years away - im away off to buy the hat now

Old 04-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Heir Apparent

They both looked so amazing! Kate finally seems to fit into the Royal look at least in my opinion. Anyone who knows my opinion of William knows I think he's incredibly intelligent and was gorgeous especially younger (here comes the oh but the Windsor genes kicked in comments) Lately though I've hated his hair but today omg he looked amazing possibly the best he's looked in years, I do wish though he would cover the bald spot it's actually not as bad when he styles it. Very good job William congrats on your wings
Old 04-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Courtier

Yes I agree...she fits well. I think whatever "tests" she has been put through, she has passed with flying colors. She looked very chic and genuinely happy for her man too.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Heir Apparent

It's so great to hear positive comments about Kate!
Old 04-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Royal Highness

She was positively glowing with pride! And, I also read that one of his Spencer family aunts was there; I think that is very nice and I'm quite glad that he spends time with them and shares occasions with them.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 04-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Nobility

I Watched her on tv,she looked great!
Old 04-12-2008, 02:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

I just love William and frankly he can do little wrong in my eyes. I think they look like a terrific couple and was thrilled to see these photos so thanks to all. I liked her coat Kate does very well in that department at all the public events she attend swell I guess they are not public engagements rather when she is photographed out and about. Thought Charles looked jolly proud as he should it is all good news for the future of the monarchy.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:04 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Kate looked good today and the understatement in her appearance suits her much better than what we have already seen in the past (eg red coat - enjoying the focus on her & bringing along her family, completely out of place).
Old 04-12-2008, 07:21 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

A video, from Reuters:

And anothr one, from CNN:

Old 04-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Commoner

Nice to see everyone together but it still breaks my heart seeing all that Prince William has done and Princess Diana not being there to see it. Well she must be watching from above.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to William. Was anybody from Diana's family there?

Kate seriously needs to consider losing the boots, they looked ridiculous.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Was anybody from Diana's family there?
From the Daily Mail posted by Princess Caterina at post #18 above:
"Kate sat beside William's aunt, Lady Sarah McCorquodale, who lives a short drive from the air base."
Old 04-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Kate looked good today and the understatement in her appearance suits her much better than what we have already seen in the past (eg red coat - enjoying the focus on her & bringing along her family, completely out of place).
I'm sure her family were his invited guests which is why they were there, unless you would decline an invitation from Prince William to attend his graduation. Kate I'm quite sure would never bring them along uninvited to an event at which the Queen would be present. And she wore that red and black outfit to his Sandhurst graduation to match his colors. I'm thinking she purposely chose those colors to match his uniform. It was a sweet and very personal gesture.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
From the Daily Mail posted by Princess Caterina at post #18 above:
"Kate sat beside William's aunt, Lady Sarah McCorquodale, who lives a short drive from the air base."
Thanks for the info, Warren. Is this the sister whose husband used to work for the Royal Family?
Old 04-12-2008, 10:06 AM
Administrator

No, the other one. The middle sister, Lady Jane, is married to the one-time assistant private secretary to the Queen, Sir (now Lord) Robert Fellowes.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_potvin View Post
Nice to see everyone together but it still breaks my heart seeing all that Prince William has done and Princess Diana not being there to see it. Well she must be watching from above.
I have the same feelings to, but I believe the Princess was there in spirit.

Tags
armed services, prince william, royal air force