Prince William Current Events 9: May-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
articles about prince william and kate's getaway are all over the place. :cool:

i wish i cud see more pictures of them. i have just seen only one. kate was plastered in the front cover of a magazine.

wow, i'm surprised by how thin she is. i was always a fan of her for her looking healthy (and no, i don't mean that as a euphemism for plump).

do we know if she's going to saturday's wedding?

Well, we will see if Kate will be there the wedding.. probalby not... last time Kate did not invite toTom Parker Bowles's wedding last fall.. remember now will she there???

karla64 said:
Well, we will see if Kate will be there the wedding.. probalby not... last time Kate did not invite toTom Parker Bowles's wedding last fall.. remember now will she there???

I think she might be attending...:rolleyes: :)

i think that Prince William will marry Kate Middleton after he finishes at Sandhurst. Which makes complete sense really. :rolleyes:

i think they have already got engaged but they r not telling anyone until they are ready to get married. i dont think prince william would want to put his girlfrined through all the media publicity while he is in sandhurst unable to be by her side and protect her :)

Frosty_lady said:
i think that Prince William will marry Kate Middleton after he finishes at Sandhurst. Which makes complete sense really. :rolleyes:

i think they have already got engaged but they r not telling anyone until they are ready to get married. i dont think prince william would want to put his girlfrined through all the media publicity while he is in sandhurst unable to be by her side and protect her :)

That's an idea.:)

That could be true. They might already be engaged, who knows? But I think you are right. They might get married after he finised Sandhurst. How long is that? Does anyone know?:)

Prince William finishes Sandhurst in December (i think) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He is waaaaay too young to get married.

grevinnan said:
He is waaaaay too young to get married.

24 is not so young, besides they both have finished college
I'm 21 and getting married this year;)

it doesnt mean that when u're in a serious relationship with somebody, you'd be dying to rush into marriage.

prince william said he doesnt plan to get engaged within the duration of his army training. so i dont think that continuously speculating about him getting married and engaged is worthy of so much attention... that is if u ask me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
24 is not so young, besides they both have finished college
I'm 21 and getting married this year;)

Don't know about William, but congratulations Crisiñaki! :) :D

coolgirl said:
it doesnt mean that when u're in a serious relationship with somebody, you'd be dying to rush into marriage.

prince william said he doesnt plan to get engaged within the duration of his army training. so i dont think that continuously speculating about him getting married and engaged is worthy of so much attention... that is if u ask me. :rolleyes:

You are IMO right on all counts. If he has the sense to realise he is too young to marry and have children, (because that would be the next question), that is his decision and we should honour it.

I think he will marry her eventualy. This year or the next or whatever! William hasn't and will never play the field. jmo

when people are speculating about something, a lot of them are becoming soothsayers. :D the press is a perfect example.

a lot of things can happen. so we cannot be sure if they'll still be a couple for the next 2 years or so. :(

nobody can be all so sure that they'll end up together even though they are as serious as hell in the realationship.

we might just as well wait and see. :)

Last edited:
will That Conflict with his Army training How much longer does he have I Know he gets his Comission in December How many terms are left and will he Go to Bovington like Henry. sorry for so many silly questions Thanks in Advance

Royal Fan said:
will That Conflict with his Army training How much longer does he have I Know he gets his Comission in December How many terms are left and will he Go to Bovington like Henry. sorry for so many silly questions Thanks in Advance

Into his 2nd term, he will get weekends off, so it shouldn't interfere at all. He has this term and then one more. He will only go to Bovington if he joins an armoured corp, as Harry has.:)
They are not silly questions IMO.:)

he is keeping himself busy. he seems to want to enjoy life to the fullest. maybe because he learned early in his life that life can end at any moment.

I Agree :) he knows you should because you never Know how long youve got. He should enjoy life. I wish Him all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Point De vue has something about William, Kate and their vacation in its current issue
image from pointdevue.fr

Did anyone else notice that William appears to be wearing the same tie Harry is wearing in the Hello article? The article mentioned that Harry's tie reflects his regiment's colors. Did William commit to the same regiment? (I thought he was still considering his options.)

Anyway, I thought it was an interesting coincidence.

(And, on the message about William's hair: I agree that it looks much better these days. I think he's a lot cuter with the shorter cut -- you don't even notice any thin patches, either.)

kal

kalnel said:
Did anyone else notice that William appears to be wearing the same tie Harry is wearing in the Hello article? The article mentioned that Harry's tie reflects his regiment's colors. Did William commit to the same regiment? (I thought he was still considering his options.)

Until William is commissioned, he can't wear a regimental tie, so it is just a coincidence. :)

Thanks for the link ... does he brush his hair forward now to cover his hairline or is that just the angle of the photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom