The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-24-2006, 02:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Harry likes beer beer and more beer, at this rate he'll own part of SAB Miller in a couple of years (with Chelsy not so far behind him)
Does Chelsy seem overly fond of drinking to anyone? If, (as Warren has brought up several times that some stories may not be legitimate in papers) the papers are to believed, she arrived once and went to a favorite bar from off the plane with a galpal and left with William after the passing out next day party. She appears to me to put her's and Harry's relationship in a nightclub or bar. Is this how they met, and if so would anyone believe it is advancing any without any alcohol in the system of either one?

Old 04-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
She appears to me to put her's and Harry's relationship in a nightclub or bar. Is this how they met, and if so would anyone believe it is advancing any without any alcohol in the system of either one?
Most people either meet in or go out to a bar or nightclub, why should Harry and Chelsy be any different.

Old 04-27-2006, 01:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

In an interview a while back Will said that he likes some non alcoholic drink it was like a banana thing. He said he usually drinks like a cider thing instead of alcohol. It funny because when I read the title of the thread the first thing I thought of was alcohol. Then every post is about alcohol..really says something about them doesn't it.

Old 04-27-2006, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLLison04
There are actually a lot of popular drinks that use red bull, not just red bull and vodka. A good one is a yager bomb.
Yager bomb is very popular especially in Europe, I think.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Gentry

now that is a drink, that i can't comprehend why anyone would drink. I mean sure if your goal is to become completely inebriated fine, but it must taste revolting. For jager, I know a lot of people who drink liquid cocaine instead. It's made with 151 and goldschlagger.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:48 AM
Commoner

"Most people either meet in or go out to a bar or nightclub, why should Harry and Chelsy be any different." - quote from Sky Dragon.

I don't think I have ever heard a more sweeping generalization in my life. I can't think of a more inappropriate place to meet someone. How very silly. Inebriated, loud music, shouting at each other over the noise - what a splendid foundation for basing a romance and family life on!!

The best place to meet someone is at a place that you VOLUNTEER at, according to those who know a lot more than me about the subject. Why can't those boys volunteer for some children's charity, make some use of their non-earned wealth, and endeavour to do good? (And not just for photo-ops!)

I don't buy this thinking that says, "Everyone else is doing it, so it must be okay." This is royalty we are speaking of, and it is high time they started living up to some higher thinking and expectations.

I do expect them to be different.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree with the "everyone else is doing it" thing. I read a post somewere by someone that said it is not shocking for a 16 year old to drink wine with supervision. I was shocked by that comment and more so that others agreed. It shouldn't matter what other kids in England are doing, Will and Harry should hold themselves to a higher esteem and we should expect them to do better with being young adults.

Old 05-19-2006, 03:44 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Cowley
"Most people either meet in or go out to a bar or nightclub, why should Harry and Chelsy be any different." - quote from Sky Dragon.

I don't think I have ever heard a more sweeping generalization in my life. I can't think of a more inappropriate place to meet someone. How very silly. Inebriated, loud music, shouting at each other over the noise - what a splendid foundation for basing a romance and family life on!!

The best place to meet someone is at a place that you VOLUNTEER at, according to those who know a lot more than me about the subject. Why can't those boys volunteer for some children's charity, make some use of their non-earned wealth, and endeavour to do good? (And not just for photo-ops!)

I don't buy this thinking that says, "Everyone else is doing it, so it must be okay." This is royalty we are speaking of, and it is high time they started living up to some higher thinking and expectations.

I do expect them to be different.
Surprisingly, by 'lowering' their standards to those of their subjects, these two young men enjoy a lot more respect than their father or grandparents ever did. The royals have always been accused of living in a parallel universe and not understanding the common people. Diana's greatest gift to her children was to make them 'real' people!
Old 05-20-2006, 01:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Most people either meet in or go out to a bar or nightclub, why should Harry and Chelsy be any different.
Actually statistics show that most people meet at work and school. But, since neither one worked... much less at the same place...and they went to separate schools, the likelyhood that they met at a bar is more likely. I do agree with most people going to a bar or nightclub, but usually it doesn't consume their lifestyle as much as it has Harry's and Chelsy's. Afterall, there are other things to do and see in life that is romantic, such as movies, having dinner over at friends homes, boating and just enjoying being in each other's company at home. And, if going to a bar/nightclub and getting drunk is romantic, then I've pretty much find these types of relationships built on drink and loud music pretty shallow, that is IMO.:(
Old 10-29-2007, 11:35 AM

Prince William and Harry's personal tastes

This is a subject that has always piqued my interests - ever since I read a quote where William was saying he was actually rather surprised at Harry's taste in music.

Does anyone know what the Princes like listening to? I presume it's pretty mainstream, considering they rather seemed to enjoy themselves at the Concert for Diana.

(Oh wow, my first official post! I'm always much more of a lurker when it comes to forums or message boards. Hi everyone!)
Old 10-29-2007, 12:40 PM

Hi Summerly. Well done for a first post. It's a good topic. I have a hunch they enjoy the worst kind of annoying R&B and some "pop" music, like Top40 crap.
But hey, please don't be offended if you like that stuff. I am personally a bit stuck in the past. I like the oldies rock, like 60s and 70s, with a variance of 90s, and a very selective bit of 80s thrown in. Me and the R&B style don't mix well. It drives me nuts.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:07 PM
Courtier

Tatler's new issue says that William likes Pharrell's new CD and Kanye West said that they both loved his song Diamonds...

I guess Pop/R&B for both...they don't seem to be too indie...
Old 10-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Whats "Indie" ? I Belive they like Orson as well orrect??
Old 10-30-2007, 10:20 AM
Courtier

Indie are garage bands or more obscure music choices....

Tags
lifestyle, prince harry, prince william