The Duke of Sussex's Charities and Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
og9nvd.png

Arms of HRH The Duke of Sussex

The Duke of Sussex's
Charities and Patronages

This thread covers the following:
Patron of Dolen Cymru
Announced March 28, 2007
Official Website

Patron of the Henry van Straubenzee Memorial Fund
Announced January 8, 2009
Official Website

Patron of MapAction
Announced March 28, 2007
Official Website

Patron of Silverstone Heritage Experience/Motorsport World
Announced June 29, 2016
Official Website

Honorary Air Commandant of Royal Air Force Honington
Announced October 2, 2008
Official Website

Captain General of the Royal Marines
Announced December 17, 2017
Official Website

Commodore-in-Chief of Small Ships and Diving - Royal Naval Command
Announced August 8, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Harry's charities and patronages

Prince Harry, patron of MapAction, meets volunteers and supporters
at a reception to mark fifty successful missions at the Royal Institution
of Chartered Surveyors in central London 11 Oct 2007:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

Awsome that hes doing this good show old man Keep it up!

Photos by Jane Mingay/Press Association
11 October 2007: HRH Prince Harry attends the MapAction reception at the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, marking fifty successful missions of MapAction. MapAction provides maps for disaster aid, helping to chart hospitals and other vital services in areas struck by disaster. Learn more at the MapAction website.
Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 ---> Picture 4

Pictures (and a very negative article) here:
Tousled Prince Harry carries out first solo public engagement in five years | the Daily Mail

Last edited:
He should be more carreful with his apperance specific his hair, for such a occasion he should have cumb his hair at least!!!!
I think these kind of events are good for him and he should attend more of this kind, maybe he will change his behaviour soon!

Harry is extremely careful with his appearance, you do not understand, it takes hours for a young man to get this effect :D Combing his hair would take a second.

He should be more carreful with his apperance specific his hair, for such a occasion he should have cumb his hair at least!!!!
I think these kind of events are good for him and he should attend more of this kind, maybe he will change his behaviour soon!

No!!!! :p Harry's messy hair is fabulous! Harry wears his messy hair as no other, even his brother, cannot do. He's like Harry Potter in that sense. Without the messy hair, it just wouldn't be, well, it wouldn't be Harry. :D: :harry:
So I agree with you totally that he needs to never repeat this snorting vodka nonsense, but the hair is perfect.... perfectly messy or messily perfect or something like that!

I like his hair. He really favors Willilam in these photos.

Well, his hair does slightly resemble a bird's nest, but it works for him, and always has done. Harry with flat, obedient, slick hair would be just wrong. It would be like the anti-Harry.

Prince Harry, patron of MapAction, meets volunteers and supporters
at a reception to mark fifty successful missions at the Royal Institution
of Chartered Surveyors in central London 11 Oct 2007:*

I wonder why Harry has this patronage. Is there some significance to him? (I can understand Harry instead of a less prominent royal -- but why Harry instead of William, Charles, the DoE?) Just curious.

Maybe they asked those And they were all booked up or something so Henry took it.

Prince Harry faces up to Prince Charles

Prince Harry proved he’s a chip off the old block when he pulled a face startlingly reminiscent of his father as he carried out a rare solo engagement.
Stepping out for his first solo public engagement in five years last night, the Prince met with volunteers and supporters of the group MapAction, of which he is patron, at a reception in London.
The non-governmental organisation revealed that a plan was being drawn up to allow the Prince to accompany them on an overseas mission.

Pictures:
Prince Harry 1 ; Prince Harry 2 ; Prince Harry 3 :D
Prnce Charles :ROFLMAO:

They do look alike especially since Henrys last B Day hes looking more like William as well

I think Harry looks more like Diana as he ages (and William more like Charles).

FYI, I read an article somewhere that said that Harry and Chelsy aren't going to Balmoral this weekend b/c its Chelsy's birthday and they went to France to watch the rugby game. Don't know if its true but if it is hopefully we'll see some pictures.

Last edited:
I think William looks Diana...Harry...I don't know...

I also thought he looked a lot like charles in that photo. He also looks tremendously like his Spencer cousins.

Prince Harry proved he’s a chip off the old block when he pulled a face startlingly reminiscent of his father as he carried out a rare solo engagement.
Pictures:
Prince Harry 1 ; :D Prnce Charles :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately it just goes to show that although the pose is similar, they look nothing alike! :ROFLMAO: Wrong chin, wrong nose and wrong mouth! :rolleyes:

That is wonderful. Wow, you can see the family genes in action here. Gosh, people (not so much here, more like the Daily Mail commentators) have been saying "like father like on" in reference to William these days, mostly with negative thoughts, but if they could see how much it is true of Harry as well, and in more positive, funny way.... :D
Harry is such a character.... with his funny hair and silly faces. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Princes William and Harry have been inspired by their parents to extend their charitable links with the launch of a new forum. The second-in-line to the throne has explained that he intends to find "his own way" and wants to be more than just a royal "ornament".

BBC NEWS | UK | Princes extend charitable links
------------
They are starting to follow in their fathers footsteps - good for them!:clap::clap:

I'm sorry but I hate that everything they do is compared to their mother. The press won't let them have their own identity.

Prince Harry walks with army cadets at the Canolfan Hyfforddi Cwrt y
Gollenn training camp on April 6, 2010 near Abergavenny, south Wales,
United Kingdom.

The Prince, in his role as patron of the Special Cadet 150 Expedition,
met with the cadets ahead of their expedition to Lesotho.

** Pic ** zimbio/gettyimages ** belga **

** zimbio 2 : Prince Harry in the Black Mountains **

Last edited:
Prince Harry will be present at german TV show "Ein Herz für Kinder".
The shown by german TV channel ZDF on Saturday, 18th December 2010 at 20:14 pm.
Prinz Harry bei

http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339555/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-engagement-Harry-pleased-gain-sister.html

It is actually features some excerpts of an interview that Harry gave to Bild in honor of his upcoming award.

It is admittedly not much about his charity work which is quite disappointing as he is quite accomplished in this area and deserves some credit for what he has achieved. Hopefully tomorrow there will be better interviews and lots of pictures. With hopefully no more mentions of William and Kate as Harry deserves some attention. Besides his comments about Kate were reported when the engagement was announced.

Last edited:

On July 4, Prince Harry as Patron attended and introduced an Anglo-Zulu war lecture by
Robert Caskie, St James’s Palace State Apartments, London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom