The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-21-2016, 10:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

What I love about Harry's involvement in Rugby is that he went and did the Coaching Certification Program. So when he does these Workshops w/the Kids, he really knows what to do and isn't just another VIP on the sidelines. Harry truly earned my respect doing that and this really is the perfect new Patronage for him. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 12-21-2016, 10:30 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
It is also a trait I admire in Harry. He's done this with other aspects of things he supports like actually joining the treks with Walking with the Wounded and actively working with conservation organizations hands on before being named as an ambassador to United for Wildlife.

Its heartwarming to see people that will not only talk the talk but join in and walk the walk too.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:44 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Each was already the Vice Patrons for their Rugby sides. Anne is the patron for Scotland. They all play each other annually in the Six Nations tournament.

What is the difference between being the vice patron and the patron in terms of what they do? Or is it more of a symbolic change?
Old 12-21-2016, 11:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
What I love about Harry's involvement in Rugby is that he went and did the Coaching Certification Program. So when he does these Workshops w/the Kids, he really knows what to do and isn't just another VIP on the sidelines. Harry truly earned my respect doing that and this really is the perfect new Patronage for him. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
I hadn't known that he's taken the course. Good for him! (Of course this now means that he might have an over eager parent yelling at him from the sidelines.)
Old 01-19-2017, 12:20 PM
Majesty

Prince Harry issues rallying cry to save African Rhino | London Evening Standard
Old 01-19-2017, 02:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Another reason to visit Botswana

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 01-21-2017, 09:08 PM
Heir Apparent

So sorry this is late, but better late than never! Harry has been appointed Patron of Rhino Conservation Botswana. Good. These magnificent animals need all the publicity and help they can get. Harry's heart is in conserving them so it's a good match.

News — Rhino Conservation Botswana
Old 02-05-2017, 05:05 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about the Balmoral trek have been moved to the Prince Harry and Walking with the Wounded thread.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:24 AM
Administrator

Prince Harry as Patron of the Rugby Football Union attended the England rugby team training day at Twickenham Stadium today, February 17:

** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Prince Harry watches Eddie Jones' unbeaten England side train at Twickenham **

** dailymail: Fancy seeing you here! Prince Harry delights rugby supporters as he joins fans in the stands to watch the England team train at Twickenham **