The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-01-2016, 10:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Very nice that Harry handed the medal over on Elizabeth's behalf. Nice picture of the two, BTW.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-01-2016, 11:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Great pictures. Wonderful to see Harry at the hospital handing over the medal and thanks of the American veteran for their help

Nice to see the Duchess of Gloucester there as well.

Old 06-04-2016, 03:09 PM
Commoner

Countessmeout, the handover didn't take place at the hospital... the team from Papworth travelled into London to meet with PHarry at Kensington Palace
Old 06-12-2016, 03:24 AM
Heir Apparent

An inspiring story from Kirstie Ennis, the US Marine who lost her leg, walked across Britain and became a friend of Harry's.

US Marine dubbed 'Prince Harry’s heroine' reveals losing leg has made her determined | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Heir Apparent

How royals inspire British people to give to charities. Harry's promotion of the recent Invictus Games has paid dividends, as he leads in this survey.

https://www.cafonline.org/about-us/m...ive-to-charity
Old 06-21-2016, 02:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry playing touch rugby with young people @StreetGames.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Old 06-22-2016, 10:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry receives a proposal from a young fan but refuses because the age gap is to big! Speaks about his bad back.

Prince Harry Receives Marriage Proposal from Young Fan : People.com
Old 06-22-2016, 11:22 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Harry receives a proposal from a young fan but refuses because the age gap is to big! Speaks about his bad back.

Prince Harry Receives Marriage Proposal from Young Fan : People.com
That was a good way to dodge a proposal from a child: She'd have to do a lot of reading.
Old 06-24-2016, 05:56 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about the Queen's Young Leaders event have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5-a-38398.html thread.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry meets some disadvantaged young people @CastNorthWest, an organisation at Wigan, which helps boost their educational and employment opportunities. As usual, he's full of enthusiasm, chatting and helping to catch fish!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Old 07-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Heir Apparent

thanks
what a sweet picture
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmnDermWIAEMa5T.jpg
Old 07-14-2016, 08:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry visited the Burrell St Sexual Health Centre Southwark today.
To raise HIV/AIDS awareness destigmatise issues around getting tested and treatment Harry had an HIV test today, broadcast live.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...34088506642432

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz4ENhpofX4

Found to be negative, thank God!
Old 07-14-2016, 10:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry has HIV Test at Burrell Street Centre-
Home - ITNSource News

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-14-2016, 10:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Tell me what you want, laugh at me, I don't care: Harry does look like his mother everytime he champions and supports such great causes.
Old 07-14-2016, 11:24 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I don't see it so much in his looks but his mannerisms and his charisma and his huggability is 100% his mother. Harry has the gift of making whomever he is talking to feel as if they're his new best friend. He goes above and beyond what would be expected of him and thinking that Harry is just doing his "duty" is a statement that doesn't fit too well.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 07-14-2016, 01:05 PM
Heir Apparent

well done Harry
http://65.media.tumblr.com/2a8ed059e...m6bo1_1280.jpg
Old 07-14-2016, 01:10 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Found to be negative, thank God!
This is a statement that should be echoed by many, many more people after being tested. I really think Harry went the extra mile in publicly being tested and cleared. Hope many follow his example.

Old 07-14-2016, 03:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry gets tested for HIV to raise awareness - CNN.com

"Kensington Palace tweeted Harry took the test live because he "believes his generation needs to take leadership in the fight against HIV, or risk losing the gains of those who've come before."
The palace tweeted he will also meet with a number of advocates Thursday. He is scheduled to head to Durban, South Africa, next week for the 21st International AIDS Conference. The conference runs Monday through July 22."
Old 07-15-2016, 01:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry taking the HIV test went viral. Over one million views in just seven hours!
Old 07-15-2016, 01:27 AM
Majesty

Now that is what I call getting a message out and being listened to. Yet, there still will be folks that say Harry hasn't really accomplished anything to date. Go figure.