The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-09-2015, 11:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince of Hearts? Give us a break!

Harry is great with kids of all ages and that is wonderful, but puh-leeze . . . he is himself, Prince Harry. He is the sum of all his years, three decades and counting.

And, he is not channeling his dead mother!

Old 10-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I'm tending to agree with you here. I think the use of "X of hearts" and "the people's X" have seriously reached their sell by date.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 10-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Royal Highness

Yes Harry will continue to do very well by his charities without cheesy titles given by the tabloid press.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Harry and his Grannie enjoying meeting the rugby stars at BP. Harry still has the beard!

The Queen and Prince Harry welcome rugby stars to Buckingham Palace - hellomagazine.com
Old 10-20-2015, 12:05 PM
Royal Highness

I think Harry still has his beard! According to a BBC report he delighted villagers at Little Walsingham in Norfolk by moving through the village with his companions from the Walking with the Wounded team.
Old 10-21-2015, 07:45 PM
Royal Highness

Both Harry and William were at a dinner for the youth charity wearefulleffect last night. Harry attended a film premiere made by members back in February.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR32gFpWsAE824D.jpg
Old 10-22-2015, 01:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Both Harry and William were at a dinner for the youth charity wearefulleffect last night. Harry attended a film premiere made by members back in February.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR32gFpWsAE824D.jpg
another photo
http://41.media.tumblr.com/add378a7e...rwxoo1_500.jpg
Old 04-21-2016, 08:26 PM
Heir Apparent

CC Kensington Palace
21st April, 2016
Prince Henry of Wales, Patron, Rugby Football Union Injured Players Foundation, this morning visited Hobbs Rehabilitation Centre, Bridgets Lane, Martyr Worthy, Hampshire.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-26-2016, 07:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
CC Kensington Palace
21st April, 2016
Prince Henry of Wales, Patron, Rugby Football Union Injured Players Foundation, this morning visited Hobbs Rehabilitation Centre, Bridgets Lane, Martyr Worthy, Hampshire.
two pictures from this event
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cg_AEVlWwAAwrtF.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cg--s-GW0AAQVne.jpg
Old 05-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Heir Apparent

"The Campaign to Change Direction is proud to announce that Prince Harry of Wales has joined the campaign and will be featured in a public service announcement (PSA) running on a Times Square jumbotron in New York.

Prince Harry has been a steadfast supporter of members of the military, both in the United Kingdom and around the world, and an advocate for the physical and mental well-being of those who serve and their families. The campaign applauds his efforts and is pleased to have his help in encouraging everyone to recognize the Five Signs of emotional suffering and the importance of caring for one’s emotional well-being."

Prince Harry of Wales and Richard Gere Support Campaign to Change Direction | The Campaign to Change Direction

http://67.media.tumblr.com/bf5b8bb9f...d44ko1_500.jpg
Old 05-16-2016, 09:18 PM
Royal Highness

Harry, William and Kate visited Heads Together yesterday (Aus time.)

Some comments on Harry from that event. CALM Trustee Marcus Chapman on Prince Harry 'Harry himself says he gets stressed and has to find ways, strategies for him to de-clutter. It makes people think it's alright to talk about it.'

MIND member Jade Jennings on Harry.
'It was amazing. He looked you straight in the eye and he was really warm and caring....He understands. He said that when he's angry he likes to have a good box as well'.

Champion boxer Duke McKenzie on Harry having a go with the boxing gloves on the visit.
'Harry packs a punch. Harry was giving me the eye and I think he wanted to take me out but I had to let him know who the real Duke was'.

'Harry wanted to know if I could make a return and come out of retirement, and if him and me could do ten rounds, but I said 'No, Your Highness, I can't do that because you might knock me out and embarrass me!'
'He was loving every minute of it. A really genuine guy.'

'Harry had the strongest punch. Harry's a banger, make no mistake about it. He runs like a Bentley or a Rolls Royce. He purrs quite well. I've boxed my whole life and he's got a fair punch on him.'

All this and 'blue suede' lined loafers too!

http://www.gq.com/story/prince-harry-blue-soled-shoes