Old 10-17-2014, 02:57 AM
Courtier

Prince Harry joins 200 of the world's leading businesswomen | Daily Mail Online

Old 10-17-2014, 07:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
It seems he is channeling his father, not only with his double-breasted Dinner Jacket, but when he's sort of wringing his hands together (perhaps chanting to himself "I am a sensitive new age man") reminding himself that these are educated, successful Ladies.

I have to agree, he certainly knows how to rock a Dinner Jacket . . . but are they usually lined with red satin or is that just a little sartorial twist of Harry's?
I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees Charles in Harry. Sometimes I've had to do a double take to be sure of who I'm looking at. Its not only the mannerisms but the facial features are very similar.

I noticed the red satin also and wondered about that.

Old 10-17-2014, 07:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Fancy linings in men's evening clothes are a tradition. Usually red or gold.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:39 AM
Serene Highness

I get glimpses of Diana in William...now and then a flash of Charles in him too...but with Harry I have never seen Diana...just Charles.

LaRae
Old 10-17-2014, 08:47 AM
Majesty

I see both Charles and Diana in William & Harry. Diana sneaks out in William more though.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry has attended a gala dinner in aid of the charity 'WellChild'. The event, organised by '100 Women in Hedge Funds' was held at the Royal Hospital Chelsea in west London-

Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-20-2014, 10:23 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

@QueenVicMirror: Prince Harry paused at Eccles Cross today to acknowledge the tributes laid to Alan Henning beheaded by ISIS
Old 10-20-2014, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

Prince Harry as Patron of England Rugby's All Schools Programme participated in a training session at Eccles RFC in Manchester today, October 20, 2014:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: Prince Harry Visits Greater Manchester **

** telegraph.co.uk: Prince Harry turns rugby coach as he enters the school scrum **
Old 10-20-2014, 12:21 PM
Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry has taken part in a training session at Eccles RFC in Greater Manchester today, as part of his role as Patron of England Rubgy's All Schools Programme. .

Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-27-2014, 09:51 AM
Serene Highness

Halo Trust chief executive Guy Willoughby quits | Third Sector
Quote:
Guy Willoughby has resigned as chief executive of the landmine clearance charity the Halo Trust, which he co-founded 26 years ago.

Trustees voted unanimously to suspend Willoughby in July citing at the time a "serious deterioration in relations" between him and the board, and it has now come to light that he resigned the following month.

A spokesman for the Halo Trust refused to discuss the details of Willoughby’s resignation and settlement deal, but The Daily Telegraph reports it to be "a figure in excess of £100,000".
Old 11-26-2014, 01:14 PM
Majesty

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 3h 3 hours ago
Prince Harry will attend the 22nd Annual ICAP Charity Day in London- sealing deals on the trading floor - on Wednesday 3rd December.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 3h 3 hours ago
Revenue from trading on ICAP's Charity Day will go to charities including England Rugby's All Schools Programme, of which Harry is Patron.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 02-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Prince Harry meet with runners who will take part in the London Marathon this year in Twickenham yesterday, February 1. These runners will be running to raise money for several of Harry's charities.

Prince Harry meets London Marathon runners - hellomagazine.com
Walking? It's time Prince George started running! Prince Harry jokes with London Marathon hopefuls | Daily Mail Online
Old 02-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Here are some more pics from yesterday:

** zimbio: Prince Harry At RFU Training Sesseion **

** gettyimages/zimbio: Prince Harry Meets London Marathon Runners Raising Money For RFU's Injured Players Foundation **
Old 02-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
Prince Harry meet with runners who will take part in the London Marathon this year in Twickenham yesterday, February 1. These runners will be running to raise money for several of Harry's charities.

Prince Harry meets London Marathon runners - hellomagazine.com
Walking? It's time Prince George started running! Prince Harry jokes with London Marathon hopefuls | Daily Mail Online
It was in support of the Charities Forum (the collection of charities of which The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry are Patrons.)

150 people are running for his, Kate and William's charities - five each from around 30 charities.

Kensington PalaceVerified account ‏@KensingtonRoyal
Runners from charities supported by The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry are put through…
Instagram
Old 03-22-2015, 04:09 AM
Super Moderator

Prince Harry as Patron of England Rugby's All Schools Programme attended the RBS Six Nations match between England and France at Twickenham Stadium on March 21, 2015.

** zimbio gallery ** gettyimages/afp **

** dailymail: Heir we go: Suited and booted Prince Harry can barely watch at Twickenham..**
Old 03-22-2015, 09:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Prince Harry as Patron of England Rugby's All Schools Programme attended the RBS Six Nations match between England and France at Twickenham Stadium on March 21, 2015.

** zimbio gallery ** gettyimages/afp **

** dailymail: Heir we go: Suited and booted Prince Harry can barely watch at Twickenham..**
I thought he looked miserable and distracted.
I know they chose these pics on purpose - but there was obviously less jolly Harry than usually seen. I think it possible that Harry has run into one of those periods where life teaches you that you are not in charge. IMHO.

"They are pretty, they are shiny, and they are more fun to look at than the shame that lives inside us all". John Stewart, The Daily Show
Old 04-27-2015, 01:11 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Prince Harry at the London Marathon yesterday:
London Marathon Photos | Getty Images
Old 04-27-2015, 04:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

He shines everywhere he goes! It is so cute to see him with children! Great pics