Prince Harry's 30th Birthday: September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot imagine the atmosphere if the three turn up, plus Chelsy's fiance. i think it wasnt pleasant when Cress and Harry broke up. I believe they had a gigantic quarrel and tempers were lost. Guy is friendly with Camilla Thurgood so I can well believe Camilla will be there.

A little while ago the Press was reporting that Kate was going to do the apartment up like a ski chalet, and have a Swiss-themed party.What happened to that idea, fresh from some journalist's imagination? I too think Harry may well keep under the radar out of London. Doesnt arthur Landon have an estate up in Yorkshire? Perfect!

I don't believe this story, especially Cressida and Chelsy going to the party:lol:

I think this story comes full blown out of the bored minds of gossip reporters who can't think of anything else to write about right now. It all sounds so dramatic with all the ex-girlfriends supposedly invited but it doesn't even sound right. Why would Kate give such a party when Harry has friends who can give him a party out somewhere in the countryside where he can spend the entire weekend having fun and no reporter would see who was invited. It's all rubbish, IMO.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 1m
Rumours that Prince Harry is having a 30th bash at Clarence House tonight are correct. Lots of guests arriving in tuxedos incl birthday boy!

Prince Harry finally got the chance to celebrate his 30th birthday last night - with a black tie party featuring singer Ellie Goulding.

With his father, Prince Charles, and step-mother, the Duchess of Cornwall, on holiday in Scotland, the party-loving prince was given the run of their London residence, Clarence House.

The birthday boy drove himself in through the rear entrance to the house at 7.20pm with his protection officer by his side in the top-of-the-range Audi.

But it was unlikely, given Harry’s fondness for a good time, that he would be driving himself home to Kensington Palace again.
His brother, Prince William, arrived shortly afterwards, also driving himself in a brand new Range Rover.

He did not appear to be accompanied by his pregnant wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, however, who has been suffering from severe ante-natal sickness.
Prince Harry gets Clarence House for 30th birthday bash | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Rumour has it that Cressida was also a guest! What happened to the ski-chalet themed bash at Kensington Palace, dreamed up earlier by some royal reporters?!!

Did any of Prince Henry's Spencer cousins attend the birthday party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom