Prince Harry: Visit to Lesotho - February 25-27, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through all of the pictures from this visit and the gala dinner, I can't help but think that Harry is such a natural people person. There is not one bit of acting or pretending with this man. Not only does he feel strongly about making a difference, you can see that he truly enjoys himself when he's with the children. The one shot of Harry and a little boy touching foreheads is enough to melt glaciers.

He rocks an apron, he rocks just a shirt and jeans and he totally rocks in a tuxedo.

This trip had to be a tremendous success!

Looking through all of the pictures from this visit and the gala dinner, I can't help but think that Harry is such a natural people person. There is not one bit of acting or pretending with this man. Not only does he feel strongly about making a difference, you can see that he truly enjoys himself when he's with the children. The one shot of Harry and a little boy touching foreheads is enough to melt glaciers.

He rocks an apron, he rocks just a shirt and jeans and he totally rocks in a tuxedo.

You said it!

Love it!
I don't know who had more fun dancing- the kids or Harry!
The man ROCKS a pink apron!:cool::lol:
I loved the pics of him helping the kids with their Braille!
What can I say? The man's magical with kids!

Agree completely. Seeing pictures of Harry with kids who were learning braille made me wish that someone with his touch could work with one of my students who struggles with following directions. I have a feeling there would be a connection there. This is another example of a royal who would have done extremely well as a special ed. teacher.

I couldn't have said it better. Harry is indeed a natural with people, especially children. There's not an ounce of acting or feigning interest. He's there, in the middle of it all, baking, learning a traditional dance (with no apprehension of ruing his clothing), learning sign language, playing sports, and just learning about the daily lives of these children, who were more than likely beyond thrilled to have someone interested in their happenings. It's always so pleasant and uplifting to see Harry do what he does best; making a difference in the lives of others.

As my youngest would say, Harry is just awesome sauce!

That dude's got some gifts.

He is genuine, he is spontaneous and, to me, he is the most charismatic of all the British royals. The video of him dancing w/ the stick in his hand was pretty funny in a charming way.

Did they raise any mony for Sentebale?

:previous: that was the purpose of the gala dinner in SA, wasn't it?
So, I suppose they did, at least part of the money from the tickets sold. I think we might learn more about the total amount of money raised in a few days, from the papers or maybe Sentebale will post it in their website. For now, it may be a bit early, they are probably still making the balance of the dinner et all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom