Prince Harry: Tour of Belize, Jamaica, the Bahamas and Brazil - March 2-11, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for the pictures! Harry appears to be genuinely interested in what the kids are working on. I love the picture of him hugging a little girl. Very sweet.

Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Harry - just like the good old days - Prince Harry tries to stay cool in the 30+ temps #Belize pic.twitter.com/6qfYLRC6
#royal #Harry launches Jubilee canoe by pouring beer all over it. "what a waste if a good brew" said H last night. pic.twitter.com/cFJ5wy5t

Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal #Harry #royal this was Harry's final engagement in Belize - laying wreath for Brit soldiers - next stop Bahamas pic.twitter.com/jrAuQ2i6

Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-locals.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-mailonline

Last edited:
Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Harry - just like the good old days - Prince Harry tries to stay cool in the 30+ temps #Belize pic.twitter.com/6qfYLRC6
#royal #Harry launches Jubilee canoe by pouring beer all over it. "what a waste if a good brew" said H last night. pic.twitter.com/cFJ5wy5t

Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal #Harry #royal this was Harry's final engagement in Belize - laying wreath for Brit soldiers - next stop Bahamas pic.twitter.com/jrAuQ2i6

Article: Prince Harry's Lion King moment as he receives hugs from dancing girls and a very warm welcome from the locals | Mail Online

Amazing Pictures Of Prince Harry He Have Wonderful Smile , He’s Very Lovely Prince He Look So Nice & Handsome , Thanx For Posting ghost_night554 :flowers:

Thank you everybody for those great pictures.
Prince Harry is fantastic.He seems so close to people.
I particularly adore his interractions with children who seem to love him at the first sight

I think Harry has shown a great balance of respect, sensitivity and fun on his first solo royal tour. granny must be proud. I think the palace has done a wonderful job in planning these tours to utilize each of the respective royals' strengths to honor HM in this jubilee year.

Can you feel the love tonight? Prince Harry's Lion King moment as he receives hugs from dancing girls and a very warm welcome from the locals

Prince Harry's visit to one of Belize's most significant national monuments turned into something of a love-in with hugs, dancing girls and a rapturous welcome from the locals. The Prince played the tourist as he strolled around he long abandoned city of Xunantunich as he continued his Diamond Jubilee tour. And among the images of delighted locals waving welcome placards - bearing slogans including 'Come back soon, we love you' - was a moment that carried a rather familiar regal air.

Spot the difference: Prince Harry vs. the Lion King. :D

Last edited:
Party Prince reporting for duty! Harry dances in the street in Belize as part of Diamond Jubilee tour
Prince Harry: Belize for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Tour!

I absolutely LOVE this picture! :D
Harry is such a great mixture of both his parents - the charm of the late Diana, Princess of Wales and the sense of humour of the Prince of Wales; quite an attractive combination, I must say. As far as I am concerned, Harry is the real star of the younger generation of the royals. :)
I think that that lady is the defintion of the phrase " life of the party".;):D

he is gorgeous in this uniform! and he seems able of mixing official and funny side very well. this visit of his looks like a great success, I thinks his granny will be quite proud of him.

he seems to be doing quite well :) I imagine Harry will be quite the asset to the royal family in the future.

Harry proves he's prince of the charmers during his whistle stop tour of the Bahamas
Dashing Prince Harry arrived in the Bahamas yesterday to represent his grandmother for the first time - and left with a new legion of female followers.
Harry, 27, was greeted by cheers and screams as he conducted his first engagement wearing the No. 1 Tropical Dress of The Blues and Royals, the first time that he has worn the uniform in public. Although he is attached to the Army Air Corps, with whom he recently qualified as an Apache helicopter pilot, the prince is still officially a member of the Household Cavalry regiment.

Ever the charming and dashing Prince. :)

Last edited:
I think Harry is quite a handsome guy. He has rugged good looks, a great personality and a fabulous smile. He seems to enjoy his travels, meeting people and learning about different cultures. He seems to really find Belize interesting. What a guy. :)

Harry is dashing in his uniform!

Isn't he? :heart: :p I think he looks extremely handsome in uniforms and the beret (?) suits him also very well. He appears perfectly regal and at the same time down to earth to me!

Thanks to all for the updates! :flowers:

Day 3
Ribbon cutting yfrog.com/h2mcdhyrj
Prince Harry changes suit yfrog.com/obgakcwj
Max Foster ‏ @MaxFosterCNN Prince Harry: I will certainly be showing off about it (the Bahamian visit) to my brother and sister-in-law when I return
Sorry for my lack of updates I'm sick and my brain is just not working right now.
Chris Jackson ‏ @ChrisJack_Getty Harry will be changing out of his suit into something a bit more relaxed...Bermuda shorts? He was feeling the heat a bit earlier
Mark Stewart ‏ @RegalEyes Prince Harry seemed delighted as he was presented with a portrait of himself as he opened an exhibition of pictures of HM in Nassau

Video: Diamond Jubilee: Prince Harry lays a memorial wreath to British soldiers in Belize - Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ial-wreath-to-British-soldiers-in-Belize.html
http://www.eleutheranews.com/national/2012.html

Last edited:
Do you suppose they stay at a hotel or at the embassy?

Quite possibly they stay at Government House if in the capital, the residence of the Governor General, and at a hotel if elsewhere.

The older he gets, the more he looks like his father when Charles is in the best of moods: they both love to smile and then look like twins!

The older he gets, the more he looks like his father when Charles is in the best of moods: they both love to smile and then look like twins!
I agree, Harry looks remarkably like Charles. Actually, save for the Spencer hair, he's a very interesting combination of Prince Charles and Prince Philip. The resemblance is especially uncanny when it comes to mannerism, especially the way all three laugh!

Get well soon and thank you for all the updates and information you post! :flowers:
Your welcome! I'll try to keep posting as many updates as possible. I'm just a little slower then usual.

From what I can see nothing is happening right about now I think most journalists just boarded a plane for a private island. I believe that's the next stop on the tour.

Right now he should be - "Following the church service, Prince Harry will tour an open-air photographic exhibition at Nassau’s central Rawson Square. Here he will deliver his first speech in The Bahamas. The exhibition chronicles the life of The Queen of The Bahamas and her family’s long links to the islands"

Then he's to "board a very fast boat belonging to the Royal Bahamian Defence Force. He will join the crew – and the crews of a number of other RBDF cutters – in a maritime security exercise. The exercise, which may last several hours, will take Prince Harry far into territorial waters and possibly even to other neighbouring Bahamian islands. The afternoon is a chance for The Prince – a Serviceman – to spend time, mostly in private, with fellow Servicemen, learning more about the very professional work of the Royal Bahamian Defence Force"

This is from the itinerary given by Jamie Lowther Pinkerton which is very detailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom