Prince Harry: Tour of Belize, Jamaica, the Bahamas and Brazil - March 2-11, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back home and here's more updates
Rebecca English ‏ @RE_DailyMail Prince Harry says 'Ever since my father told me about a certain dance with a girl called Pina I have wanted to visit Rio.'Prince Harry adds of his father's dance with a nubile samba girl:'That seems to have stuck in his mind for some reason. I can't think why.'
Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal
#royal #Harry's message to Jamaica Gov Gen "Wow! I have totally fallen for Jamaica and its people. My grandmother..was so right about you"
I REALLY enjoyed this article
Prince Harry charms the world in Jamaica, and he takes after Princess Diana and Prince Charles | Mail Online

Max Foster ‏ @MaxFosterCNN Pr Harry: I have made life-long friends (in Jamaica) - and cool ones at that! Please can I come back and visit...lots?
https://twitter.com/#!/SkyNewsRoyal

Last edited:
Thank you for all the links :flowers:. Harry is such a 'people' person, and can charm pretty much anyone he meets. His sense of humor is very endearing as well. He's another asset to his family.

Back from dinner more updates. This time his speech
Max Foster ‏ @MaxFosterCNN PH: Thank you for a stunning Anglo-Brazilian welcome to your spell-binding city-I've got to get this right-this 'cidade maravilhosa'!
PH: I've seen and heard so much about this extraordinary place - in fact, ever since my father told me about a certain dance he once had with a beautiful girl called Pinah. It just seems to have stuck in his mind for some reason.But everything about Rio makes you want to dance. I'm just so thankful that my brother isn't here because he might actually do it and that would not be cool.
Pr Harry: I can't wait for beach volleyball tomorrow morning. It's my kind of game.
Pr Harry: I'm going to help coach Brazilians to play rugby. One plea to all Brazilians, though: please, please -
Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Harry speech: "everything about Rio makes you want to dance. I'm just so thankful that my brother isn't here...because he might actually do it... and that would not be cool." #brotherlylove
#royal #Harry "please, please - if we show you how to play rugby - don't do what you've done with football, and leave us wishing we hadn't"
After dancing to Bob Marley in Jamaica, Prince Harry samples Samba after touching down in Rio on his trip to Brazil | Mail Online
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...y-samples-Samba-touching-Rio-trip-Brazil.html

I hope Prince Harry is not going to let our expectations down and will rock in Brazil!

Thank you so much ghost_night554!:flowers: Harry looks awesome as usual.:)

Last edited:
Harry is just so natural, a real Prince Charming.
Thank you for all the pictures, articles and videos! :flowers:

Another wanna be...
Brazilian candidate for Prince Harry's wife:

Maria Frering, a nora que Diana aprovaria | Hildegard Angel

Maria Frering is part of Rio's high society circle, lived in England with her parents for some years, had her debut Hotel Crillon's ball and was at the Sugar Loaf event last night.

Thanks, Cmbruno :flowers:

Pretty girl. I guess Harry would be willing to look at her twice.
However, until I read what you had to say about her, I thought she worked as a hood ornament. :p

The girl in the background looks pretty too.

Pictures of a sporty Prince this hot morning in Rio: He ran, played beach volley and taught children how to play rugby (scroll a bit down to see gallery)
Príncipe Harry participa de corrida beneficente e joga rúgbi com crianças no Aterro do Flamengo, no Rio de Janeiro - Notícias - UOL Celebridades

English Royals have been to Brazil before. Here are some links:

Queen Elizabeth in Brazil in the 60’s Visita de Elizabeth II ao Brasil - YouTube

Prince Charles in Brazil in 1978 Pinah encanta o Príncipe Charles - Fantástico - Rede Globo - Globo TV

The Prices of Wales in Brazil in 1991 Princess Diana in Brasilia, Brazil - YouTube
Photos and Pictures - Princess Diana

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall in Brazil in 2009 hhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz7pe5zW2VAttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4tEEOJ6Bpk
Prince Charles Visits Brazil - YouTube

Last edited:
Pretty girl. I guess Harry would be willing to look at her twice.
However, until I read what you had to say about her, I thought she worked as a hood ornament. :p

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are right but I guess her skirt was bought from a very famous designer and cost buck!!!!!!!

He is the only reason I follow the BRF and he never disappoints me :wub:

Article with photo of Harry in a mask of Prince William!
Prince Harry in Brazil, Jokes about Prince William : People.com

Clarence House ‏ @ClarenceHouse Prince Harry is about to visit a favela in Rio de Janeiro that has been helped by @sportrelief #principeharry #princeharryinbrazil
Chris Jackson ‏ @ChrisJack_Getty
Never seen so many soldiers at a royal event! Harry is certainly well protected #Brazil #Jubileetour yfrog.com/ntrawpgj
Chris Jackson ‏ @ChrisJack_Getty During his visit to the Favela Harry sent the kids wilds, he picked up and hugged 3 year old Mayara Pereira who looked a little bemused

Prince Harry plays volleyball in Brazil after running Sport Relief Mile wearing a William mask | Mail Online

Last edited:
Too funny Harry is making fun of William!

It seems that there was an accident with a motorbike in a slum close to the one Prince Harry visited one hour before. The locals and the police had a disagreement and the confusion started.

But there were some protests: Argentinians and some Brazilians supporting them were screaming "No colonialism" and Malvinas for the Argentinians.
Morrisey is also in Rio. Last night he was giving a concert and said “The British only want to get your money”.
Anyway, the visit to the slum was a huge success. Harry seems to have enjoyed himself
At the slum (it is in Portuguese but the photos are self explanatory
G1 - Príncipe Harry participa de show de Diogo Nogueira no Alemão - notícias em Rio de Janeiro
Príncipe Harry visita Complexo do Alemão e faz perguntas sobre Exército e violência | Africas

In the morning at the beach
Folha.com - Fotografia - Mundo - Príncipe Harry no Brasil - 10/03/2012

It seems that there was an accident with a motorbike in a slum close to the one Prince Harry visited one hour before. The locals and the police had a disagreement and the confusion started.

But there were some protests: Argentinians and some Brazilians supporting them were screaming "No colonialism" and Malvinas for the Argentinians.
Morrisey is also in Rio. Last night he was giving a concert and said “The British only want to get your money”.
Anyway, the visit to the slum was a huge success. Harry seems to have enjoyed himself
At the slum (it is in Portuguese but the photos are self explanatory
G1 - Príncipe Harry participa de show de Diogo Nogueira no Alemão - notícias em Rio de Janeiro
Príncipe Harry visita Complexo do Alemão e faz perguntas sobre Exército e violência | Africas

In the morning at the beach
Folha.com - Fotografia - Mundo - Príncipe Harry no Brasil - 10/03/2012

I simply love the picture of Harry with a little girl :wub:.

I must admit, I've been slightly annoyed at comments from people when Harry was dancing with the locals in Caribbean, saying that he's so like his mother. Charles has shown himself to be very happy to join in with a bit of dancing and partaking of the local culture.

Even relatively recently in Brazil

Trust Harry to somehow send the unique message of "wish you were here" to his brother. As the photos of Harry in a William mask make their way around the world, I bet the biggest smile was the one on William's face. Being away from family and friends for 6 weeks in the Faulklands, that photo has to be worth its weight in gold to William knowing his family is thinking of him. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom