The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Two more galleries I don't think have been posted here.

First Harry out-dancing Travolta and hugging another little admirer: https://picasaweb.google.com/1008659...armeredeBelize

Then Harry bolting away from Usain Bolt (sorry, couldn't resist): https://picasaweb.google.com/1008659...rryOgUsainBolt

Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Express Yourself :: Wild about Prince Harry

Old 03-09-2012, 07:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Harry arrives in Rio for GREAT launch weekend
Old 03-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Nobility

Some links about Prince Harry in Brazil. There are some pictures of him arriving in Rio, info about him staying at Hotel Windsor (the name of the hotel is very proper but I had thought he would stay at the most charming hotel in Rio - Copacabana Palace). People here in Brazil are very upset about foreigners' view of Brazil : only favelas, samba and football. Brazil is much more than that. Favelas are a sad reality but when Brazilian politicians go abroad, nobody cares to show them their not perfect pristine areas and their modern "guetos".
Prince Hary in now relaxing by the swimming pool at the top of the hotel. Girls are saying he is hot and practicing their English in case they can get close to him: Harry you are handsome and I love you!
One thought about Maria Gadu, the singer appointed to sing tonight at the top of Morro da Urca (where the cable cars of the city are): The organizers of the event could have chosen a better Brazilian singer such as Ivete Sangalo.

Príncipe Harry já está em hotel na zona sul do Rio - Agência Estado - UOL Notícias

Príncipe Harry chega ao Brasil para visita de três dias - Internacional - Notícia - VEJA.com

Príncipe Harry faz sua primeira viagem ao Brasil - Agência Estado - UOL Notícias

Príncipe Harry chega ao Brasil Fotos | Príncipe Harry chega ao Brasil Imagens - Yahoo! Notícias Brasil

EGO - Príncipe Harry - Tudo sobre famosos

Príncipe Harry chega nesta sexta ao Brasil para visitas ao Rio e SP; festa, corrida e rugby estão na agenda - Internacional - R7
Old 03-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Prince Harry arrives in Brazil for three-day visit
Prince Harry arrives in Brazil for three-day visit | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com
Old 03-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry Charms His Jamaican Hotel Staff : People.com
Old 03-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Nobility

This link shows an invitation sent to a MMA fighter to participate in one of Prince Harry’s events in Brazil Irmãos Nogueira acompanham príncipe Harry no Brasil e querem ensinar jiu-jítsu ao britânico | Blog UOL Esporte
Prince Harry was seen in a heliport in Leblon/Ipanema neigbourhood (pictures) EGO - No Rio, príncipe Harry é clicado em heliponto - notícias de Famosos
This report Príncipe Harry sobrevoa Rio de Janeiro de helicóptero - Internacional - R7 states that Prince Harry had lunch in a “churrascaria” restaurant (it serves a large variety of meat cuts) and went for a helicopter ride.
http://extra.globo.com/noticias/rio/...o-4270066.html

A Brazilian girl posted a video on You Tube asking for someone to help her meet Prince Harry. She is crazy about him and has even written to the Queen (6 min – she shows an answer by the Queen’s Lady in Waiting) and to Harry (anser from the BP at 7 min)
Old 03-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Peter Hunt ‏ @BBCPeterHunt Prince Harry, acc to a spokesman, has long wanted to visit Rio in Brazil , "attracted as he is, by its natural charms". #royal
Sky News: Prince Harry touches down in Brazil

Quote:
Rosie Nixon ‏ @Rosie_Nixon RT @ChrisJack_Getty: #GREAT event in #Rio Prince Harry will arrive to experience the 'Best of British' and ride to top of Sugar Loaf #Brazil
Old 03-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Nobility

Website of the restaurant where Prince Harry had lunch Porco - Rodzio de Carnes, Restaurante, Buffet, Espao para Eventos, Happy Hour Rio, Braslia - Home

Website of the hotel Prince Harry is staying in Rio
Windsor Hotels

Teenagers waiting for Prince Harry to arrive at Morro da Urca where he will make his only speech in Brazil Terra Mobile Brasil - Meninas recorrem a barracas para ver príncipe Harry no Rio

Pictures of Prince Harry in Brazil. After his helicopter ride he went to Astor Bar in Ipanema / Rio
Folha.com - Fotografia - Mundo - Príncipe Harry no Brasil - 09/03/2012

Website of Astor Bar
Bar Astor

It seems Prince Harry only drank sodas and ate “pasteis” (fast food Brazilian dish consisting of a thin pastry envelope wrapping with assorted fillings that is deep fried)., but some of his companions drank alcohol beverages. The bill was payed by the British Embassy in Brazil. Brasil: Depois de almoço em churrascaria, príncipe Harry come pastéis em Ipanema - TUDO NA HORA - O portal de notícias de Alagoas

The cable cars that will take Prince Harry to the top of Morro da Urca have been specially decorated G1 - Bondinhos do Pão de Açúcar recebem decoração para visita de Harry ao Rio - notícias em Rio de Janeiro
Old 03-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Harry arrives at Sugarloaf mountain to Samba band #Brazil pic.twitter.com/VRv6CzaN
Harry has arrived

Video:
Quote:
Kelly ‏ @RoyalReview @julesskynews: #Harry arrives cue samba music with a British twist pic.twitter.com/myPe2I31” love the drums!
Old 03-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Nobility

Prince Harry has just arrived for the event at the top o Morro da Urca (Sugar Loaf) and was greeted by the city mayor and a Samba School - in English Samba dancers entertain Prince Harry as he attends party on Rio's landmark Sugarloaf Mountain - 3/9/2012 7:15:50 PM | Newser

More photos here

EGO - Príncipe Harry beija bandeira de escola de samba em festa no Rio - notícias de Famosos

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...=Entertainment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ip-Brazil.html

A video here - scroll down a little bit
http://g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/n...a-mineira.html
Old 03-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm back home and here's more updates
Quote:
Rebecca English ‏ @RE_DailyMail Prince Harry says 'Ever since my father told me about a certain dance with a girl called Pina I have wanted to visit Rio.'Prince Harry adds of his father's dance with a nubile samba girl:'That seems to have stuck in his mind for some reason. I can't think why.'
Quote:

Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal
#royal #Harry's message to Jamaica Gov Gen "Wow! I have totally fallen for Jamaica and its people. My grandmother..was so right about you"
I REALLY enjoyed this article
Prince Harry charms the world in Jamaica, and he takes after Princess Diana and Prince Charles | Mail Online

Quote:
Max Foster ‏ @MaxFosterCNN Pr Harry: I have made life-long friends (in Jamaica) - and cool ones at that! Please can I come back and visit...lots?

Old 03-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Majesty

Thank you for all the links . Harry is such a 'people' person, and can charm pretty much anyone he meets. His sense of humor is very endearing as well. He's another asset to his family.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Back from dinner more updates. This time his speech
Quote:
Max Foster ‏ @MaxFosterCNN PH: Thank you for a stunning Anglo-Brazilian welcome to your spell-binding city-I've got to get this right-this 'cidade maravilhosa'!
PH: I've seen and heard so much about this extraordinary place - in fact, ever since my father told me about a certain dance he once had with a beautiful girl called Pinah. It just seems to have stuck in his mind for some reason.But everything about Rio makes you want to dance. I'm just so thankful that my brother isn't here because he might actually do it and that would not be cool.
Pr Harry: I can't wait for beach volleyball tomorrow morning. It's my kind of game.
Pr Harry: I'm going to help coach Brazilians to play rugby. One plea to all Brazilians, though: please, please -
Quote:
Paul Harrison ‏ @SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Harry speech: "everything about Rio makes you want to dance. I'm just so thankful that my brother isn't here...because he might actually do it... and that would not be cool." #brotherlylove
#royal #Harry "please, please - if we show you how to play rugby - don't do what you've done with football, and leave us wishing we hadn't"
After dancing to Bob Marley in Jamaica, Prince Harry samples Samba after touching down in Rio on his trip to Brazil | Mail Online
Old 03-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Aristocracy

I hope Prince Harry is not going to let our expectations down and will rock in Brazil!
Old 03-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Some pictures from Harry in Rio
william & catherine - Prince Harry in Rio de Janeiro
make sure when the page opens you scroll down
I can not see photos
Old 03-10-2012, 02:30 AM
Heir Apparent

There we go that's better hope that works! Sorry about that but try the new links^
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...e0igo1_400.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...e0igo2_400.jpg
http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/duk...efaShub1r0e0ig
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...e0igo1_500.jpg
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...e0igo1_400.jpg
Old 03-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Aristocracy

Thank you so much ghost_night554! Harry looks awesome as usual.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Nobility

Here you can see a little of Prince Harry's speech las night BBC News - Prince Harry praises UK and Brazil bonds
Prince Harry launches campaign in Brazil | Video | Reuters.com

A video of Prince Charles in Brazil
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...g-girls-757558

It seems Prince Harry loved "caipirinha" (Brazilian typical drink with pinga - firewater, sugar and lemon)
http://blog.nallaworks.com.br/princi...ta-do-rio.html
Old 03-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Nobility

Another wanna be...
Brazilian candidate for Prince Harry's wife:

Maria Frering, a nora que Diana aprovaria | Hildegard Angel

Maria Frering is part of Rio's high society circle, lived in England with her parents for some years, had her debut Hotel Crillon's ball and was at the Sugar Loaf event last night.