Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for one of the Daily Fail's regulars about 'poor lonely' Harry's love life. Not completely true, though his friends ARE mostly settled. Adam Bidwell and others remain single.

The biggie will be when Tom Inskip marries, probably later this year. When Skip weds is when the real break with Harry's past life will come. However, apparently there are fresh rumours about one girl mentioned in the article.

Prince Harry attends wedding of Susanna Warren | Daily Mail Online

I don't click on The Daily Fail, but I'm must say I'm shocked by this headline. When did Susanna marry, and more importantly, to whom? Last I heard she was dating a married Count, they got together in 2010 and as of 2014 they were still together. Did he finally get a divorce? Or did she marry some random bloke after a quick courtship? How bizarre.

The headline's wrong. Susanna Warren isn't married. According to the DM article she was a fellow guest with Harry at another wedding. Susanna must be in her early 30's by now I guess. She is older than Jake Warren, Harry's friend. Don't know whether she's still with the Italian Count, though.

Harry keeps in touch with many ex girlfriends and others in his circle, including Cressida and Chelsy. There was talk for a while about Natasha Howard. Cress didn't reunite with Harry WS as far as I know. They went out to dinner a few times, including Valentine's Day 2014.

The headline's wrong. Susanna Warren isn't married. According to the DM article she was a fellow guest with Harry at another wedding. Susanna must be in her early 30's by now I guess. She is older than Jake Warren, Harry's friend. Don't know whether she's still with the Italian Count, though.

Harry keeps in touch with many ex girlfriends and others in his circle, including Cressida and Chelsy. There was talk for a while about Natasha Howard. Cress didn't reunite with Harry WS as far as I know. They went out to dinner a few times, including Valentine's Day 2014.

Tell that to Adam Helliker, on Nov 22, 2015 he wrote the following:

If Prince Harry has any lingering feelings for CRESSIDA BONAS, he has missed his chance.

I hear that the bohemian blonde is now back snuggling up with her first love, Harry Wentworth-Stanley.

Cressie, 26, had a serious relationship with this Harry when they were both at Leeds University.

She was heartbroken when he took off for a gap year in Argentina, and their romance petered out.

Indeed Miss Bonas wasn’t quite over Harry W-S when she succumbed to Prince Harry’s gingery seduction and she became entwined with the Prince, on and off, for two years.

But the free-spirited Cressie was always more interested in pursuing a career as an actress and never particularly happy about the baggage that goes with being a royal girlfriend.

She was particularly upset by one tabloid profile of her, headlined “Is Harry’s girl Cressie the new Fergie?,” accompanied by photos of her in a bikini glugging beer and kissing a girl on the lips.

So now she’s back with her first Harry, a polo-playing trainee surveyor who has inherited all the charm of his lovely mother, the Marchioness of Milford Haven.

And the pair have booked to spend the New Year together in Verbier. This time it could well end in marriage, leaving the other Harry musing over what might have been.

-but thanks for the Susanna Warren clarification. I'm not surprised The Fail wrote an untrue headline, that had nothing to do with their article. They are so incompetent.

The problem is and will always be the press. Harry said during one of his many Invictus interviews, he only needs to be seen talking to a woman and the press has them married. This turns a lot, and I mean a lot of women off.

Harry is known worldwide, so it's not like he can meet someone with them knowing who he is or what's involved.

I think he will continue to date 'actors' and 'models' who are interested in the celebrity around Harry and use it to advance their careers but to find the right woman to 'take on the job' as Harry puts is always going to be difficult.

Cressida was at Necker Island with the rest of her family so she wasn't at Verbier with or without Harry WS.

Harry's never had any problem attracting women. I guess has always dated busy and involved girls like Chelsy, who was studying to be a lawyer and became one, and Cress who became an actress and Natasha Howard, who he's been seen with more lately, who is a Beauty editor at a magazine. She has a fulfilling career and, like Chelsy, has never spoken about Harry.

Cressida was at Necker Island with the rest of her family so she wasn't at Verbier with or without Harry WS.

Harry's never had any problem attracting women. I guess has always dated busy and involved girls like Chelsy, who was studying to be a lawyer and became one, and Cress who became an actress and Natasha Howard, who he's been seen with more lately, who is a Beauty editor at a magazine. She has a fulfilling career and, like Chelsy, has never spoken about Harry.

I see you don't read The Mirror . Smart choice. That paper should only be used as bird cage liner.

Adam Helliker is speculating that Harry and Cressida may be reuniting.

Romantic royal reunion?, asks Adam Helliker | Adam Helliker | Columnists | Comment | Daily Express

- reasons not to believe him.

1. He claims she and Edward Holcroft only dated for a 'few weeks', when they dated from March/April to early September. More like 5/6 months, Adam.

2. He's the one who broke the unsubstantiated 'scoop' that Cressida once again reunited with Harry Wentworth-Stanley last Autumn and they were more in-love than ever. Now he appears to have forgotten his claim from 6 months ago, as he made no mention of it.

3. Just last week he wrote The Queen needed knee replacement surgery, the story was then denied by the Palace.

4. He's the writer that claimed Mike and Zara were on the verge of divorce and living at different residences. At the time he published this article baby Mia was being conceived. Mike sued him and his paper for libel and won financial damages.

5. In early 2015, he wrote an engagement between Beatrice and Dave was 'imminent'. So far, no engagement.

Reasons to believe.
1. He was the first to sniff out and report that Lady Gabriella Windsor and Tom Kingston might be in a relationship. A year and a half later, and more evidence continues to support that this is probably true.

My conclusion is that he is an untrustworthy reporter. As for the Lady Gabriella scoop - even a blind duck can find a pond occasionally.

I've heard they were there but didn't speak at all. Everything else seems like fiction

Ellie (Elizabeth Marks) confirmed she is divorced. She decided to do that in one of many Harry fan pages on Instagram.

:previous: That's a bit of a strange thing to decide to do! A bit of an inappropriate channel!

This is an article about Elizabeth and the man who is, or was, her 'man-mountain' husband.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/who-elizabeth-marks-beautiful-soldier-7960414

As for Cressie, as they are believed to correspond online as friends and on their mutual friends' Instagrams etc, it would be a bit odd if they met at a party and didn't even say hello. Not that I expect a reunion. I think that ship has sailed.

Last edited:
^ the first comment on the mirror article said she's not married and the media exaggerated the body language between them. and it was no different than how he was with everyone else there. And the medal wasn't his to keep. Fans tend to be guilty of blowing things way out of proportion just like tabloid writers.This reminds me of the gross exaggeration between kirstie Ennis and harry giving her a hug that was special kind of embrace than the rest. That wasn't true imo. I guess its too easy to believe otherwise since he's been pretty much single and hasn't been seen going out on a date in 2 years. They eventually turn to spotting something or anything at engagements with women around his age, to give them the idea of him marrying very soon. Plus the possibility of a new duchess putting Kate to shame in the work ethic department, is too easy to look forward to.

The cress and h sighting might as well be a mirage at this point. And its not the first time they both went to a music festival and never spoke to each other. I think the photo with him talking to some female behind two girls kissing, was from that time.

Last edited:
As you know, I am rooting for Harry and Elizabeth - big time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is every woman Harry meets his new girlfriend :bang:

An American army veteran and athlete he may meet again at the next Invictus perhaps :ermm: Honestly the Cressida stories hold more water IMO.

I am not one of those who thinks every female Harry is seen in conversation with is a new girlfriend. We should all know by now that if things are too obvious, then more than likely there is NOTHING to it... As I had said before, I was a member of a previous Royal Forum "for a number of years" :whistling::whistling::whistling: - from before William went to St Andrews -- and we spotted Kate long before she was publicly identified as William's girlfriend. ;);););) As a matter of fact, a well-known "Royal correspondent" used to get her information from our forum / discussion. How did we know? This person would always ask for clarification or our opinions, and then we would bizarrely see it published in a particular newspaper within a day or 2, so we knew who she was ... well, is I should say as she still reports on Royal issues on the telly.

So when I say that I am rooting for Elizabeth and Harry, I have my reasons.

IMO, a Cressida hook-up looks like a car crash in slow motion... if her family history is anything to go by - the youngest daughter of a mother (Mary-Gaye Curzon) married 4 times, a long line of stepfathers and half siblings - Cress and Harry would be repeating history - they both need stability and this would represent a bad combo... William found that "stability" - stable family unit - with the Middletons... Harry IMO should / would be seeking similar...

Last edited:
:previous: If you have other reasons then him hugging her when she gave her his medal, please share. Because he could be dating a lot of men and women based on that.

Cress has had 1 stepfather, not a whole line. Seems to be on equal footing with Harry in that case. Her mother may have been married 4 times, but her father was husband 3, which means she only had 1 stepfather, Christopher Shaw. Mary's only child who had a long line of stepfathers is Pandora, the only child of her first marriage. Pandora is happily married with 2 children, so it seems it didn't scar her any.

I think it funny you would use Cress' parents marital history against her. But don't blink at thinking Harry should date a divorcee. A woman's own love life is more a sign of her stability, then that of her parents.

Last edited:
The history of Diana and Sarah and people botntaking into consideration their home life and upbringing does make some wary of Cressida who has a mother like that. At least Susan and Francis didn't jump from husband to husband.

Children are in NO way responsible 'for the sins of the Father', or Mother [in this instance]. In my experience such behaviour is likely to produce an entirely opposite reaction in the next Generation, who are likely to seek the security lacking from their errant Parent.

Last edited:
:previous: True. Look at the royal marriages.

Compare Elizabeth and her sister even:

Margaret and Tony had a tumultuous marriage which ended after multiple affairs on both sides.
-their son David has been married since 1993 to Serena (23 yeas in October) and have 2 children.
- their daughter Sarah married a year later (22 years in July) and has 2 kids

Elizabeth and Philip have been married for nearly 70 years.
-Charles and Diana divorced after affairs on both sides- separated after 11 years of marriage, problems started 5 years in
-Anne and Mark-divorced after 19 years of marriage and 2 kids. Though she has now been married for 24 years to Tim
-Andrew and Sarah separated after 6 years of marriage

Parents being married certainly does not assure a man or woman will have a stable married life themselves. It is often the very opposite. William is likely to work even harder not to divorce as he wont want to put his kids through what he and Harry were put through.

Cressida may have watched her parents divorce and then her stepfather cheat and leave them, but she obviously has a very close knit family. She is close to Isabella and Jacobi, and her other half-siblings from her mother's earlier marriages.That in itself offers some comfort and stability. Considering Harry and Will are close friends with Jacobi and Isabella, that adds.

How he treats vets on the job shouldn't be exaggerated. But unfortunately it does as long as he's single. It's way easier to see him smiling in the company of a respectable and brave young female. there needs to be more than hugs as proof of chemistry. Being an ex seems more logical to believe they have a stronger chance than women he spoke to for a week. Whether or not he gets linked to a pretty young courageous veteran. There still not enough reason or proof he'd go back to an ex. Neither ex or American military women have yet to show signs of a future relationship with him.

Jacobi isn't a friend of either princes, or at least friendly enough to go hang out with the two. Will ignored the Bransons at the James bond premiere. Harry didn't but it was to Sam and Isabella. Nothing near close but on friendly terms.

Last edited:
What the heck does sins of the father have to do with this? Will people stop quoting bumper stickers on this board?! What I am saying is that a persons past can be a good indicator or how their future will go or at least hownit will be impacted. What environment Cressida grew up in and also who and how she was raised made an impact. A mother is a huge role model so having one with multiple husbands and children from them all isn't a good sign. Plus Cressida's desire for fame is the real issue. I've never cared one way or another about their relationship. I know its over but I personally hope to see him pursuing a woman who is not blonde.

Last edited:
My opinion is not based on Harry hugging Elizabeth...:bang: as a matter of fact, this did not factor... I have a research background and do know about non-verbal communication and body language... I will not elaborate...

I however believe that Elizabeth has been the closest "fit" I have seen. Period. Harry will get married, eventually. What people fail to recognise is that Harry is now a 31 year old ex-soldier / and businessman running a number of charities and organisations. Can you see him - in his position - NOW, not 3 years ago when he was with Cressida or 8 years ago with Chelsy?? He needs a self-assured, WOMAN with gravitas who can stand next to him or support him with confidence and when necessary is able to hold her own dealing with the public and the press.

Regarding Cressida, without knowing her personally, (maybe there is someone lurking who does) my opinion is quite clinical, and IMO this is a car crash waiting to happen, a la Sarah Ferguson. Yes, she is probably more media savvy now, based on her present vocation as an actress, socialite, regular London Fashion Week FROW attendee. Firstly I believe that she is sadly lacking in gravitas, and emotional stability. Secondly, no matter how you wish to frame it, your upbringing does have an impact on your ability to establish stable relationships. If neither party has a benchmark, foundation or compass of sorts - where the norm has been relationships which are loose and /or transient, then IMO, you are already on the back foot... and let's face it, maybe that's why she appears to be emotionally fragile. Who can forget the public meltdown she had 2 years ago? so much so that she needed to take compassionate leave from her job?? that's crazy!!! Do you actually believe that someone with that sort of temperament will be able to handle the pressures of being the wife of a Senior member of the RF... well, this is my opinion. But Harry will make his choice, eventually.

I am a firm believer that things will always work out in the long run. Charles eventually married Camilla; Ann eventually found someone she settled with. The only relationship which has been solid from the beginning is Edward and Sophie... both from stable family units... IMO

My opinion is not based on Harry hugging Elizabeth... :bang: as a matter of fact, this did not factor... I have a research background and do know about non-verbal communication and body language... I will not elaborate...

I however believe that Elizabeth has been the closest "fit" I have seen. Period. Harry will get married, eventually. What people fail to recognise is that Harry is now a 31 year old ex-soldier / and businessman running a number of charities and organisations. Can you see him - in his position - NOW, not 3 years ago when he was with Cressida or 8 years ago with Chelsy?? He needs a self-assured, WOMAN with gravitas who can stand next to him or support him with confidence and when necessary is able to hold her own dealing with the public and the press.

Regarding Cressida, without knowing her personally, (maybe there is someone lurking who does) my opinion is quite clinical, and IMO this is a car crash waiting to happen, a la Sarah Ferguson. Yes, she is probably more media savvy now, based on her present vocation as an actress, socialite, regular London Fashion Week FROW attendee. Firstly I believe that she is sadly lacking in gravitas, and emotional stability. Secondly, no matter how you wish to frame it, your upbringing does have an impact on your ability to establish stable relationships. If neither party has a benchmark, foundation or compass of sorts - where the norm has been relationships which are loose and /or transient, then IMO, you are already on the back foot... and let's face it, maybe that's why she appears to be emotionally fragile. Who can forget the public meltdown she had 2 years ago? so much so that she needed to take compassionate leave from her job?? that's crazy!!! Do you actually believe that someone with that sort of temperament will be able to handle the pressures of being the wife of a Senior member of the RF... well, this is my opinion. But Harry will make his choice, eventually.

I am a firm believer that things will always work out in the long run. Charles eventually married Camilla; Ann eventually found someone she settled with. The only relationship which has been solid from the beginning is Edward and Sophie... both from stable family units... IMO

Yes Harry is 31 and a soldier. And so far the only thing we have is a picture of a hug, and you stating 'she is a soldier, she has something in common'. Well so do thousands of other female soldiers. If you are going to brag you have this great insider information, better have more to share.

My opinion is not based on Harry hugging Elizabeth... :bang: as a matter of fact, this did not factor... I have a research background and do know about non-verbal communication and body language... I will not elaborate...

I mean if your opinion isn't based on that, then the media certainly gave folks the impression that its what the opinions of a romance was based on. Maybe it's because kirstie Ennis another amputee vet was shipped with harry as well over a hug. In fact some have known the similarities between both vets to know that Liz is just another gf candidate like Ennis, that has a significant other. Neither should have to be taken seriously by every poster here because this is a forum where each member is entitled to their very own opinion. No need to be feeling attacked personally. Its interesting to agree to disagree.

I don't have a horse running in this race. It would be great if Harry could date Elizabeth, or find a soldier like her, brave, efficient, hard working. However, if it is to be Elizabeth, and there's no evidence that it is, other than she and Harry liking each other when they met at the IG, then this is going to be a very long distance relationship.

Admittedly, Harry had one before with Chelsy, many moons ago, and there were many problems attached to the arrangement, as we know. These two very young people spent months apart and did a lot of flying, spending holidays together. Whether Harry at 31 and Elizabeth at her age would be prepared to do that with their lifestyles as they are now is doubtful, IMO. However I could be wrong. I've been so before!:)

As for Cress, I've said before and am sticking to it for now, that ship has sailed IMO. Whatever broke them up, (and though I'm a terrific Harry fan I think it was his attitude of 'drop everything you're doing, we have to go to...' in this instance, 'Guy's wedding' that probably caused a cataclysmic quarrel and break-up) I think the same problems would be there if they resumed dating.

It would be far better for Harry, I think, to choose someone who (a) works solidly and well at a career and profession and (b) knows at least something of how the BRF operates, so she could blend into that world and (c) most important of all, love and be loyal to Harry for the rest of their lives. It would be great if she came from a stable background, but it's not essential.

Where Harry is to find such a phenomenon I don't know. Up to now his serious romances have been with free-spirited girls who didn't want Royal life. My fear is that, as he gets into his thirties he will just 'settle' as his father did in 1981, and not be wholeheartedly into the marriage.

By the way, I tend to think that the way you approach marriage and commitment is the most important component in a stable union. If you leave the royals for a minute and look at the Spencers, Diana's generation split two-two. Born from a marriage that ended in a nasty split and divorce, Jane and Sarah have had marriages lasting decades. Earl Spencer is on his fourth marriage, (fidelity anyone?) and we know what happened to Diana.

Last edited:
Diana and Charles were very young when they lost their mother, Jane and Sarah were already in school. And both Sarah Ferguson and her sister ate divorced. Princess Margaret was divoreced but I believe both her children are still married.
I also get a Fergie vibe from Cressida but I have no explanation for it but why is she even up for discussion? Haven't they been over and done for 3 years?

Actually, there has been no one that's come to the forefront that I think Harry would get serious about. I still think what that man needs is a good dog. Dogs are such an excellent judge of character so Harry would have his own personal screening department.

He has gone way down the list aftwr,George and Charlotte. He is only 31, I see no rush I the matter.

I've edited a few posts. Please remember to be respectful to your fellow members. Also, Harry and Cressida's upbringing is not what this thread about. Let's try and keep it on Harry and his relationships.

As you know, I am rooting for Harry and Elizabeth - big time.

I follow her on Insta and was surprised to see her comment.
Quote: "defiantly not married love. divorced."

Harry and Elizabeth Pelly follow her. she does not seem to follow them back (I am new to Insta so please feel free to correct me if it is the other way around).
He does not follow Kirstie

:previous: That's a bit of a strange thing to decide to do! A bit of an inappropriate channel!

This is an article about Elizabeth and the man who is, or was, her 'man-mountain' husband.

Who is Elizabeth Marks? Beautiful US soldier who kissed Prince Harry has mystery illness and man-mountain husband - Mirror Online

I agree :flowers: She was responding to guy who asked if she is single and suggesting she and Harry should do something about it. I thought it was not necessary to answer him. :whistling:

Last edited:
If and when Harry is dating someone, I sincerely hope that the media and sources providing information to the media will leave them well alone to establish the basis for a possible long-term relationship.

"Countmeout: Yes Harry is 31 and a soldier. And so far the only thing we have is a picture of a hug, and you stating 'she is a soldier, she has something in common'. Well so do thousands of other female soldiers. If you are going to brag you have this great insider information, better have more to share."
---------------------------

Actually, I do not and have NEVER stated that I have insider information. I have stated my opinion, as everyone else does, and I also do this from a professional perspective. The only "hug picture" of significance to me, is the one of PHarry greeting her with a kiss at the Rugby match. I will not expand on anything else.

Think you may be confusing me with someone else, you are attributing other people's comments to me -- 'she is a soldier, she has something in common' -- sorry, not me, didn't post that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom